4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
the possibilities are endless

the possibilities that the co-star of this story is a complete bitch are not many... at least I hope so.

I'm not convinced, if Jaye wanted Mc she would talk to him, it would be much easier than putting on this whole show. she's the one who puts distance from her brother, only when the situation degenerates, she gets strong and decides to declare herself to him, but by then it's too late

if christian hadn't been an asshole, and they had simply had sex, he would have ended the "sentimental" relationship with his brother forever, it would have been really hard to recover at that point.

the attempted rape "saves" (as much as it makes sense to write it) the possibility of a relationship between the two of them
Nah I strongly doubt even if rapeboy could have given her great sex and was a way better guy as he was that would have ended their mutual obsession that already lasted for 10 years by then. He was not MC and would only have been second best ever with MC also around just like Tara could never replace him, but it might have lasted a few years.

However you look at it though, by making the choice Jaye made she was a lousy sister again (not evil per se though if speculations it was a test for Mc were true that would have been evil) and not for the first or last time to MC even if she had her reasons.:) and of course that decision predictably backfired badly with what happened when Mc came home for both of them and MC would have reacted same to her if she had not faced a rape attempt or rapey had already left but MC somehow would have found out she missed his game to have sex with him consensually, since these devs are evil. EVIL I say :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Nah I strongly doubt even if rapeboy could have given her great sex and was a way better guy as he was that would have ended their mutual obsession that already lasted for 10 years by then. He was not MC and would only have been second best ever, but it might have lasted a few years.

However you look at it though, by making the choice Jaye made she was a lousy sister again and not for the first or last time to MC even if she had her reasons.:) and of course it backfired badly with what happened when Mc came home for both of them, since these devs are evil. EVIL I say :ROFLMAO:
i.e. do you think that if MC came home and found the two of them loving each other peacefully, he would have been able to do anything other than retire to his room to weep?

If then when he snooped on his sister's mobile phone he found all the messages full of hearts, what should he have done?

game over

if they're bad, they could be more, much more bad

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Wouldn't that be more ntr(netori) like stealing a girl from her boyfriend(rapeface) even if the girl happens to be your sister. Don't go that path there are a lot of person who hate LI having lesbian sex thing especially when it is used to justify not having had a dick yet:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Yup, but we already have Fiona for that. :ROFLMAO:

Disclaimer The text below does not refer to any character in this VN... Before fans of certain character grill me.

Yeah I dislike the virgin but lesbian experienced trope. Not because the fact that the LI is no longer a virgin but because it seams a stupid workaround (sex is sex in my book). If she is no longer a virgin be mature about it do not try to feed me contrived explanations.

By that workaround the LI could be the biggest slut but she is virtuous because she has not had a penis? :WaitWhat:

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
i.e. do you think that if MC came home and found the two of them loving each other peacefully, he would have been able to do anything other than retire to his room to weep?

If then when he snooped on his sister's mobile phone he found all the messages full of hearts, what should he have done?

game over

Well he would have felt betrayed, disgusted and likely would have shown Jaye that. Breaking their relation even further, gone off to college and dealt with her as little as possible in future or made one last try to get her which likely have resulted in same. As devs said they were both to juvenile in their actions to each other to be ready for a relation then.

If they have grown any since then remains to be seen, to be honest I had little hope left for Jaye before this last episode and well MC he did grow a bit, but his motivations to try were way too bad before last episode as well and to say he became a complete adult....... If he had he likely would have returned earlier as only after his parents died, instead of wandering aimlessly around, just drifting.

Time for some sleep here though so enjoy the discussion.

Reactions: v1900

v1900

Apr 21, 2020

game over

Seeing as he is Captain Impulsive I suspect that he would have also ran like a headless chicken to Aspen and we would have other main LI. Shit I am not exactly a fan of Jaye and liked the Aspen women. Wasted opportunity I tell you. :( :ROFLMAO:

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Indeed that could be the case but for some reason that whole dating thing with christian stinks it feels like jaye trying to make MC jealous or hurt him which given her personality is very possible. Bringing him with her to MC games wasn't enough so she went one better. Christian comment when asked by his uncle about dating Jaye adds to that. Could she have been stringing him along then he just jumped her frustrated at getting nothing ? I sure hope not but it is a possibility.
giphy (7).gif
You deserve a cookie, it fits with Jaye teenage character. Lets just hope she is done pulling shit like that now that she learnt not to shit where she eats. Oh boy oh boy I'll get flailed alive for that comment.

Jun 10, 2020
If that's what you consider a normal reaction . . .

See if you can explain how Jaye was to know that being at Alex games meant so much to him? Is there any evidence that he ever communicated to her what that meant to him? And what's your evidence that Jaye's motivation for attending every game was to give something to Alex, and not just Jaye's hopelessly pining for the one person that she yearned for. Try to look at every characters actions not just from the POV of the MC but from the motivations of that character, and don't assume that just because you as the observer see something that the character see's it too.
Alex went to every one of Jaye’s games. There is your evidence.

• Haha

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Before trying to give people advice learn to do it yourself as your views are completely biased for jaye and against the MC
Really? Then point out to me, in game dialogue, where Jaye's pov was different than I asserted.

The Jaye haters claim that Jaye was aware that her attending Alex games was very important to Alex. There's no direct reference in dialogue that Jaye knew this. There's no dialogue where Alex tell's Walter that he told Jaye how much her attendance meant to him. Was Jaye even aware that Alex attended her games? It doesn't appear so. When Alex mentions that he attended all the game Walter ask him if Jaye saw him, Alex's answer is that he kept a low profile, which sure sounds like she didn't know.

So instead of attacking me and my bias why don't you produce the dialogue that proves me wrong, or start thinking about your own bias.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Even if she was not, that did not change fact she was there for his every match until suddenly that one without any provocation or reason given. She knew he expected her to be there based upon their past.
When did Alex ever say to Jaye that it was important to him that she was there? How would Jaye know? Show me the dialogue that proves this.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
View attachment 1230037
You deserve a cookie, it fits with Jaye teenage character. Lets just hope she is done pulling shit like that now that she learnt not to shit where she eats. Oh boy oh boy I'll get flailed alive for that comment.
Oh for God's sake listen to yourselves. How can Jaye be trying to make Alex jealous when she doesn't even know that Alex has those feelings for her? Just read the words you post and tell me how that makes any sense at all.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
i think the game gives us enough of a chance to see what's behind the choices of at least the 3 main characters, of course with more focus on the MC.

Did Jaye know that her brother would like her to be present at the game? I think so, otherwise she wouldn't have gone every time. but she didn't know how important it was, what we don't know is how her meeting with her boyfriend went: it could be that she thought she would have time to do both things, or simply between the first time with her boyfriend and the final one with her brother, she chose the first one, it wouldn't seem to me a psychiatric egoism...

Anyway, there is little to do, between two people who do not speak to each other, misunderstandings are normal.

But I don't agree with judging negatively Mc's reaction when she finds herself in front of Christian. If anything, Jaye's reaction is incredibly controlled, as she talks to him as if nothing had happened (at least that's how it seems to be).

Then I am also ok with the fact that she does not thank him in the heat of the moment, finding herself having to face up to him in front of everyone, Jaye's position is not easy either.
No I think Jaye's look in that scene says it all. And how could any woman not be hurt by that look from the man she loves?

I still don't think that Jaye knew how important her presence at the games was to Alex. This is something we may find out for sure in the next chapter.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Oh for God's sake listen to yourselves. How can Jaye be trying to make Alex jealous when she doesn't even know that Alex has those feelings for her? Just read the words you post and tell me how that makes any sense at all.
R40ed7a06649c2d321df75617395c9eec.png

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Yes the whole rape event is full of plot holes but we use the information that we have to have to discuss the game. Things like there is no way a girl like jaye would let herself be forced upon without lashing out at rapeface yet at no point do we hear anything from MC perspective.

He comes home silently so they don't know when he arrives and there is nothing to indicate rapeface tried to rape her apart from that vase or something crashing. All we hear is laughing and humping sounds.
You forgot the text conversation on her phone, or was that just an evil hoax?

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
No I think Jaye's look in that scene says it all. And how could any woman not be hurt by that look from the man she loves?

I still don't think that Jaye knew how important her presence at the games was to Alex. This is something we may find out for sure in the next chapter.
The same way as she wasn't hurt when she planed to skip the game to make out or possibly get laid with the man she doesn't love??? :poop:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
in general, speaking as if they were an ordinary brother and sister: to me it doesn't seem so absurd that a sister would miss out on a game, however important, of her brother's for a first time with her boyfriend

It's not noble, but it's totally understandable.

In the specific case, moreover, if Christian hadn't turned out to be a creep, Jaye would have solved all her problems, once completed in a satisfactory sentimental relationship she would have also been able to face her complicated relationship with her brother, who at that point could have been just her brother.
Christian represented for Jaye the possibility of a normal life, probably also for this reason she forgave some of her faults (I am speaking of course before the attempted rape).
I can agree with most of that but we still don't know for sure that Jaye planned to have sex with, or even just make out with Christian. We only know that they were in her room together when Alex arrived home.

• Angry
Reactions: MyUserName1234

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I can agree with most of that but we still don't know for sure that Jaye planned to have sex with, or even just make out with Christian. We only know that they were in her room together when Alex arrived home.
Dude really? She sure as hell didn't invite him to her room for some tea and crumpets when her parents aren't around. All the innocent interactions that you could think of can take place in the living room or kitchen.

Reactions: MyUserName1234

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
See, this is where you aren’t just wrong, but also stupid.

I don’t hate Jaye.
True, but she is also not perfect and the second coming of Christ either. :) Nor an 8 yo or younger, where more or less completely ignoring the way you act to someone important to you affects them is a thing to be expected or normal and have no ability to somewhat predict consequences of your actions at least in hindsight or have no idea of reasonable normal behavior to the people around you, including some self exposed duties. Now that does not make her the devil, but not a saint either especially when comes to MC.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes