4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
i think the game gives us enough of a chance to see what's behind the choices of at least the 3 main characters, of course with more focus on the MC.

Did Jaye know that her brother would like her to be present at the game? I think so, otherwise she wouldn't have gone every time. but she didn't know how important it was, what we don't know is how her meeting with her boyfriend went: it could be that she thought she would have time to do both things, or simply between the first time with her boyfriend and the final one with her brother, she chose the first one, it wouldn't seem to me a psychiatric egoism...

Anyway, there is little to do, between two people who do not speak to each other, misunderstandings are normal.

But I don't agree with judging negatively Mc's reaction when she finds herself in front of Christian. If anything, Jaye's reaction is incredibly controlled, as she talks to him as if nothing had happened (at least that's how it seems to be).

Then I am also ok with the fact that she does not thank him in the heat of the moment, finding herself having to face up to him in front of everyone, Jaye's position is not easy either.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
DA22 , Hellkinglucifer

Jaye missing MC`s game is recursive theme here. We have still a lot of blank place about that event. I would postpone any final judge about Jaye, MC and this scene for now.

Perhaps, we will find that Jaye had good reason not to be at MC`s game; some Christian`s lies for example. It will not be some attempt to whitewash Jaye. It will be what Stoya planed from beginning.
I expect that it will be something from grey area, instead black or white.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
DA22 , Hellkinglucifer

Jaye missing MC`s game is recursive theme here. We have still a lot of blank place about that event. I would postpone any final judge about Jaye, MC and this scene for now.

Perhaps, we will find that Jaye had good reason not to be at MC`s game; some Christian`s lies for example. It will not be some attempt to whitewash Jaye. It will be what Stoya planed from beginning.
Even if she had a truly valid reason, it will still be a pretty stupid move without letting him know in advance or at least a text from her side if she wanted a good or even neutral relation with MC. The message she did send intended or unintended was pretty clear to MC. Christian of all people was more important to her as him even on his big day and even overrode their unspoken pact.

That is something else though, that she intended it to end as it did and leading to the event of the party and what happened there where MC also has his share of the blame to go around and she was stupid enough again to invite rapeboy to MC's graduation party after what happened on gameday and reaction of MC on gameday without even a headsup with Mc prior.

Sure she had that right in principle though then might have been even better to just stay away completely as appear with Rapey after what happened, but again something that sends a negative message to MC even if MC had not loved her or not read her phone leading him to go bananas at the party:p You know a bit in the trend if you have nothing nice to say about someone, maybe you should say nothing at all. :ROFLMAO:

Now to be honest overall I do like Jaye and hope those two can work it out, but on the other hand some things in her behavior does make the red alarm bell go off time and time again in my head. Her complete lack of introspection of her behavior with regards to Mc and how that may impact him besides after night of party when she decided instead ah well rub one out instead of acting upon it is a major one for me. :)

Someone said childish/juvenile Jaye above and yeah that might be hitting the nail on the head when it comes to MC, when comes to him she still acts like that 8-10yo that was hurt when he made his stupid if well intentioned move of protecting her from herself without asking. A trend which he in a way has kept upwith all those years as well :p Which is something else as evil Jaye. Not calling Mc a saint though or perfect example of an adult in his behavior when comes to Jaye, he also has his share of the blame for sure.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Even if she had a truly valid reason, it will still be a pretty stupid move without letting him know in advance or at least a text from her side if she wanted a good relation with MC. The message she did send intended or unintended was pretty clear to MC. Christian of all people was more important to her as him even on his big day.

That is something else though, that she intended it to end as it did and leading to the event of the party and what happened there where MC also has his share of the blame to go around and she was stupid enough again to invite rapeboy to MC's graduation party after what happened on gameday and reaction of MC on gameday without even a headsup with Mc prior.

Sure she had that right in principle though then might have been even better to just stay away completely as appear with Rapey after what happened, but again something that sends a negative message to MC even if MC had not loved her or not read her phone leading him to go bananas at the party:p
if they practically do not talk to each other, how and why should she warn him? MC never asked his sister to be there, and she never warned him that she was going to see him

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
if they practically do not talk to each other, how and why should she warn him? MC never asked his sister to be there, and she never warned him that she was going to see him
It was a tradition of them for years and one of the two things they still shared, her staying away without notice or whatever would have an effect on Mc as anyone not a child would have understood especially on that one day of all days. Did she have the right yes, did it have the all too foreseeable consequence and message received by MC, yes. In both cases, same with inviting Rapey to graduation party. Now if she could not understand that as a consequence of her decision to be with Rapey that day instead of the match, it does tell about her emotional intelligence at 18yo.

Blaming MC he could not read her mind and reacted from his own emotions after being betrayed by her and yeah that is how MC took her behavior, well that is really harsh and expects him to have knowledge he did not have and being a saint.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It was a tradition of them for years and one of the two things they still shared, her staying away without notice or whatever would have an effect on Mc as anyone not a child would have understood especially on that one day of all days. Did she have the right yes, did it have the all too foreseeable consequence and message received by MC, yes. In both cases, same with inviting Rapey to graduation party. Now if she could not understand that, it does tell about her emotional intelligence at 18yo.

Blaming MC he could not read her mind and reacted from his own emotions after being betrayed by her and yeah that is how MC took her behavior, well that is really harsh and expects him to have knowledge he did not have and being a saint.
Yes, but the point remains: two people who don't talk to each other don't warn each other even if there's a change of plan, an unexpected event. If Jaye had had the biggest attack of diarrhea in history, she wouldn't have gone to the game and wouldn't have warned him anyway.
let's pretend Jaye actually went away just to have sex with Christian, could she really tell MC? break the years-long silence to disappoint him?

having such a spaced out relationship leads to a whole series of misunderstandings that lead to situations like this.

the way things went I can justify MC's reactions, both on the night of the game and at the party afterwards, but without knowing the other half of the story you can't pass any sentence condemning Jaye.

then I agree that Jaye and Tara's attitude with Christian at the party was quite alienating knowing the situation (was there really something to clear up? was that the right place?)

if the story goes on to give us an explanation we can understand, if it doesn't (in three chapters there are several points that need a lot of explanation) we'll have to imagine it.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
DA22 , Hellkinglucifer

I expect that it will be something from grey area, instead black or white.
Yes the whole rape event is full of plot holes but we use the information that we have to have to discuss the game. Things like there is no way a girl like jaye would let herself be forced upon without lashing out at rapeface yet at no point do we hear anything from MC perspective.

He comes home silently so they don't know when he arrives and there is nothing to indicate rapeface tried to rape her apart from that vase or something crashing. All we hear is laughing and humping sounds.

Reactions: v1900

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yes, but the point remains: two people who don't talk to each other don't warn each other even if there's a change of plan, an unexpected event. If Jaye had had the biggest attack of diarrhea in history, she wouldn't have gone to the game and wouldn't have warned him anyway.
let's pretend Jaye actually went away just to have sex with Christian, could she really tell MC? break the years-long silence to disappoint him?

having such a spaced out relationship leads to a whole series of misunderstandings that lead to situations like this.

the way things went I can justify MC's reactions, both on the night of the game and at the party afterwards, but without knowing the other half of the story you can't pass any sentence condemning Jaye.

then I agree that Jaye and Tara's attitude with Christian at the party was quite alienating knowing the situation (was there really something to clear up? was that the right place?)

if the story goes on to give us an explanation we can understand, if it doesn't (in three chapters there are several points that need a lot of explanation) we'll have to imagine it.
True but at least if it had been diarhea Mc would have come home maybe a bit worried and disappointed and found her claiming the toilet for rest of day and likely would have done in a small way what he could to make her feel better feeling a bit guilty he had been disappointed her not being there.

Here he came home to another scene, where he had no reason to assume rape attempt so he could change his reaction a bit and help her with her need despite the feeling of being betrayed he had, and I do not think Jaye could have any valid reasons in Mc eyes ever for choosing Christian over him for that day. :) Even if jaye might feel different and that is what she did not get and should have, she knew it was important and one of the few things they shared whether MC was deeply in love with her or not.

Even if MC's feeling for Jaye had been only brotherly he would have been very disappointed her missing his big game despite their tradition for Christian which is very predictable as I showed earlier with birthday analogy and we as players know those feelings were not, making the impact of her decision for MC even a lot worse. :)

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
True but at least if it had been diarhea Mc would have come home maybe a bit worried and disappointed and found her claiming the toilet for rest of day and likely would have done in a small way what he could to make her feel better.

Here he came home to another scene and I do not think Jaye could have any valid reasons in Mc eyes ever for choosing Christian over him for that day. :) Even if jaye might feel different and that is what she did not get and should have, she knew it was important and one of the few things they shared.

Even if MC's feeling for Jaye had been only brotherly and we as players know they were not, making the impact of her decision for MC even a lot worse. :)
in general, speaking as if they were an ordinary brother and sister: to me it doesn't seem so absurd that a sister would miss out on a game, however important, of her brother's for a first time with her boyfriend

It's not noble, but it's totally understandable.

In the specific case, moreover, if Christian hadn't turned out to be a creep, Jaye would have solved all her problems, once completed in a satisfactory sentimental relationship she would have also been able to face her complicated relationship with her brother, who at that point could have been just her brother.
Christian represented for Jaye the possibility of a normal life, probably also for this reason she forgave some of her faults (I am speaking of course before the attempted rape).

Reactions: Penfold Mole

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020

We are not passing any sentence or making final decision, just discussing the game and throwing out theories and giving out opinions on past scenes and behaviour. For me that is one of best part of a game on this site that we can have people opinions on certain part of the story.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
in general, speaking as if they were an ordinary brother and sister: to me it doesn't seem so absurd that a sister would miss out on a game, however important, of her brother's for a first time with her boyfriend

In the specific case, moreover, if Christian hadn't turned out to be a creep, Jaye would have solved all her problems, once completed in a satisfactory sentimental relationship she would have also been able to face her complicated relationship with her brother, who at that point could have been just her brother.
Christian represented for Jaye the possibility of a normal life, probably also for this reason she forgave some of her faults (I am speaking of course before the attempted rape).
Why would you choose the moment of the game for that though as Jaye. You could have done that same day after the game was finished. All 365 other days of the year. It is same as I would tell my mom, sorry I know it was your birthday, but hey there was this hot chick I could fuck and well you get it, you were not that important to me when I had to choose or give a call or text. Now that I could have also done that at whatever other time I chose, while your bday is only once a year (in MC's case likely a once in a lifetime), well that just shows even more how much I care. I can guarantee she would not be impressed much and a bunch of flowers would not get me out of the trouble I would be in even if I passed the age of consent decades ago. :p

There is a time and place for everything and if she never went to his games before it would have been different, with her never missing one before though, things change and it does have meaning, especially his big one and them not having much else that still bound them as bro/sis.

She could have been with Christian any time she wanted and even at the game and then leave with Christian after and things would feel very different even if MC might not have been super happy she brought Christian to the game. Well that would be his problem to deal with then, she would have done her part in their relation by being there, since that was as far as it went.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Why would you choose the moment of the game for that though. You could have done that same day after game. All 365 other days of the year. It is same as I would tell my mom, sorry I know it was your birthday, but there was this hot chick I could fuck and well you get it, you were not that important to me.

There is a time and place for everything and if she never went to his games before it would have been different, with her never missing one before though, things change and it does have meaning, especially his big one and them not having much else that still bound them as bro/sis.
if she did it that night, there must be a reason, even if it was only the certainty of having the house free...
and the reason was not to spite her brother.

At 18 years old you don't have all the cold blood in the world, I would have skipped my diploma for safe sex. :unsure: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020

Indeed that could be the case but for some reason that whole dating thing with christian stinks it feels like jaye trying to make MC jealous or hurt him which given her personality is very possible. Bringing him with her to MC games wasn't enough so she went one better. Christian comment when asked by his uncle about dating Jaye adds to that. Could she have been stringing him along then he just jumped her frustrated at getting nothing ? I sure hope not but it is a possibility.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DA22 and v1900

v1900

Apr 21, 2020

Well yeah but if she started a relationship with rapeface it would be a totally different story because that would have meant that the unspoken rule of first dibs had been broken and Jaye would be shunned like a leper by half the users here. :ROFLMAO:

Nah I'm just messing with you. (y)

[edited]----------
Funnily enough lesbian sex does not break the rule of first dibs
:WaitWhat:

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Indeed that could be the case but for some reason that whole dating thing with christian stinks it feels like jaye trying to make MC jealous or hurt him which given her personality is very possible. Bringing him with her to MC games wasn't enough so she went one better. Christian comment when asked by his uncle about dating Jaye adds to that. Could she have been stringing him along then he just jumped her frustrated at getting nothing ? I sure hope not but it is a possibility.
the possibilities are endless

the possibilities that the co-star of this story is a complete bitch are not many... at least I hope so.

I'm not convinced, if Jaye wanted Mc she would talk to him, it would be much easier than putting on this whole show. she's the one who puts distance from her brother, only when the situation degenerates, she gets strong and decides to declare herself to him, but by then it's too late

if christian hadn't been an asshole, and they had simply had sex, he would have ended the "sentimental" relationship with his brother forever, it would have been really hard to recover at that point.

the attempted rape "saves" (as much as it makes sense to write it) the possibility of a relationship between the two of them

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Well yeah but if she started a relationship with rapeface it would be a totally different story because that would have meant that the unspoken rule of first dibs had been broken and Jaye would be shunned like a leper by half the users here. :ROFLMAO:

Nah I'm just messing with you. (y)

[edited]----------
Funnily enough lesbian sex does not break the rule of first dibs
:WaitWhat:
Wouldn't that be more ntr(netori) like stealing a girl from her boyfriend(rapeface) even if the girl happens to be your sister. Don't go that path there are a lot of person who hate LI having lesbian sex thing especially when it is used to justify not having had a dick yet:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
the possibilities are endless

the possibilities that the co-star of this story is a complete bitch are not many... at least I hope so.

I'm not convinced, if Jaye wanted Mc she would talk to him, it would be much easier than putting on this whole show. she's the one who puts distance from her brother, only when the situation degenerates, she gets strong and decides to declare herself to him, but by then it's too late

if christian hadn't been an asshole, and they had simply had sex, he would have ended the "sentimental" relationship with his brother forever, it would have been really hard to recover at that point.

the attempted rape "saves" (as much as it makes sense to write it) the possibility of a relationship between the two of them
Who knows what goes on in that crazy head of hers. Dumb brother+ Crazy sister = total chaos:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes