4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
In what universe is Jaye going to accept a harem.

Give it a rest.
We know that she is head-over-heels for MC, and has been her entire life. She would absolutely, positively 100% accept Tara, who is the only girl she presently knows at all. We have no idea how she will interact with Mallory or others, but I could easily imagine a Jaye/Tara/Mallory ending given the current setup.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
I understand the description describes the competition between mc and his step sister, but if the parents as the lawyer says really wanted them to mend fences and work together why pit them against once another? Seems counter productive...

Jun 10, 2020
We know that she is head-over-heels for MC, and has been her entire life. She would absolutely, positively 100% accept Tara, who is the only girl she presently knows at all. We have no idea how she will interact with Mallory or others, but I could easily imagine a Jaye/Tara/Mallory ending given the current setup.
Two girls does not a harem make.

And for the last time, Tara is out...

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.
Jun 10, 2020
I understand the description describes the competition between mc and his step sister, but if the parents as the lawyer says really wanted them to mend fences and work together why pit them against once another? Seems counter productive...
They are both the children of the parents... how else should they do it if there is no love and/or trust there.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
They are both the children of the parents... how else should they do it if there is no love and/or trust there.
well when relationships are strained already and forcing a competition doesn't seem like a therapy it seems like expanding the wedge... maybe in the will they could have said they have to cooperate on a new project or whatever but a competition isn't relationship building for two people who already are estranged and on shaky ground. just my opinion... It's the way of vn's they take seemingly normal events and over dramatize them. I'm just saying common sense says don't put two people you want to care for each other against each other and then say fix your broken relationship. These two are estranged after several years apart... now they are in competition and oh yeah you're supposed to repair your relationship...? I'm just saying as smart as the parents are supposed to be this is a dumb idea... who knows maybe the parents aren't serious and the attorney will reveal that later or it's just as it seems and one of them is going to end up with nothing and the other get's everything... either way it's just kind of fumbly to believe the parents were this dense...

Jun 10, 2020
It is a story for a game... w/o some choice it just becomes a novel. Not really the same impact. Some things you just need to overlook.

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
Kinda forcing them to compete against each other is the lesser evil, so to speak.

They have been enstranged for years and if they just decided to give one of them the whole enterprise there is a chance they make things worse beyond repair since the other one might think they favor the other child more.

Now they have to spend time together in order to prove themselves. Obviously that can either go horribly wrong or will turn out to be the best thing for them. It's a 50/50 chance.

So just from a logical point of view (in an AVN.... ~_~) this competetion was the smart choice.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MV_1999

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Kinda forcing them to compete against each other is the lesser evil, so to speak.

They have been enstranged for years and if they just decided to give one of them the whole enterprise there is a chance they make things worse beyond repair since the other one might think they favor the other child more.

Now they have to spend time together in order to prove themselves. Obviously that can either go horribly wrong or will turn out to be the best thing for them. It's a 50/50 chance.

So just from a logical point of view (in an AVN.... ~_~) this competition was the smart choice.
well when the sister read the MC's journal and found out he was in love with her and that's why he left she says I'll remember that for later... I want to believe she cares for him too and at times it seems she does but her facial expression when she saw that makes me believe she's going to try to manipulate him and punish him with it... again hopefully I'm wrong but with the way most vn's go over the top with drama it makes me feel like MC is swimming with sharks and he's barely a guppy...

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

So just from a logical point of view (in an AVN.... ~_~) this competetion was the smart choice.
50/50 is not a great investment, but a gamble:D

it seems to me that for MC the most normal response to that situation is to leave the leadership of the company to his sister

He has no reason to stay except for Jaye.

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
Well I think it's better to have siblings fight over something to actually kinda start talking :p

Though me and my sister never really fought that much over things, except she claiming I would getmore icecream than her (which was never true, my mother even had to use a kitchen scale on the bowls :D ) or she claiming I'd be her birthday present and have to do all she commands since I was born on her birthday.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well I think it's better to have siblings fight over something to actually kinda start talking :p

Though me and my sister never really fought that much over things, except she claiming I would getmore icecream than her (which was never true, my mother even had to use a kitchen scale on the bowls :D ) or she claiming I'd be her birthday present and have to do all she commands since I was born on her birthday.
a great deal of patience is required at MC to start talking, which I would say is quite unrealistic

the reception is hard, at a hard time for both of them, then the story of the blocked mobile phone, then Christian's surprise, in between some excuses via message. the temptation to leave again would be quite strong

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
a great deal of patience is required at MC to start talking, which I would say is quite unrealistic

the reception is hard, at a hard time for both of them, then the story of the blocked mobile phone, then Christian's surprise, in between some excuses via message. the temptation to leave again would be quite strong
Well I have said it before, the role of the parents in all of this has been a bit weird and makes it seem that the parents had more important goals to them as the happiness of their kids, let alone help them be together and this so called competition falls within that same uncanny valley as other smaller things.

As being a good way to bring them together with their competitive past and how it disrupted them and not help them before, well if both care about that inheritance, it would normally work the other way around as bringing them closer and might even destroy the last things they have together even in VN logic. :p Keep doing the same things and expecting different results is not the mark of a smart person, unless they liked the earlier results of their being competitive and these parents are supposed to be ultra smart with their achievements in business.

Now a shared enemy or goal might work, not pitting them against each other again. Especially with a MC that rather is far apart from his sister as having to hurt her and be hurt by her after their past, forcing him to do so will be more likely make him hate her as love her especially if he could not escape the situation anymore. It is called self protection emotionally. Those parents do seem to have some weird convictions, when coming to help their kids or have a very different goal in that as we as players have .......... (50/50 would seem a very positive gamble considering their background, 90/10 for it going wrong if Jaye and MC would play by their parents rules would seem more logical, unless one would not care for inheritance in first place and walk away from it).

Concerning Tara throuple, that would neither be a harem ending nor a harem path. Well for whatever reason the devs have, it will not be in it seems at this time. Considering the other LI's though I cannot remember devs ever said there would not be harem options with those and I might have taken some of their hints to mean something else. Though I will survive whether there will be a harem ending or not as long as the endings make sense in the end, same as with Tara falling by roadside suddenly after chapter 2 with her setup until now and without resolving her situation in some sense within this game would probably feel unsatisfying to me personally. Throuple or not and no her suddenly falling in love with someone else after that past would not really feel convincing. :)

Now to be honest I do not really see Jaye as the sharing kind either and if she were Tara would make way more sense as any stranger to her. So I would be kind of surprised by a harem ending as well including her, but without knowing the last two LI's it is too early to say what might happen. Harem path might well be the one where Jaye and MC will be on a bad footing by end of game and are at war and not include Jaye (or maybe as MC's defeated slave after a bet at the end of the war, but I do hope this game does not go into that territory).

Then again with the mutual obsession between MC and Jaye it is hard enough to see MC get into a healthy relation with any woman, whether he is at war or not with Jaye as long as that obsession exists and even if by VN magic it disappears (and no hate would just be a continuation of that obsession, not the end) I am not sure MC would be able to have a healthier relation with another female unless he worked hard on himself after Jaye would leave his life. Let alone when she is his all present opponent and very much a part of his life.

For Jaye it goes much the same, making it even worse for her that it seems she would also lose her relation with Tara(yes longtime BFF is also a relation if not per se a sexual or lesbian one, since they are not lesbians after all :p), since she has to fall by the roadside.

Last edited:

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Indeed, we must distinguish the harem (everyone in the same bed and that fucks all over the place and that only exists in the Arabian Nights) from the possibility for the MC to fuck several girls separately according to his encounters. Personally, I hate the "harem" and I don't like the second possibility very much. To believe that the male character places his brain in his balls and is unable to control himself. And I hate people with no self-control. If we admit that the MC and Jayle have loved each other since childhood, that should reduce any deviance and slippage, either way. The story developed by the DEVs allows the MC some pranks but nothing comparable with the debauchery of other VNs in which the MC walks around with his cock in his hand and spits everything wearing a skirt. I'm sure they'll prioritize love over fuck. And too bad for the followers of the fuck on every street corner.

Reactions: DavDR

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Indeed, we must distinguish the harem (everyone in the same bed and that fucks all over the place and that only exists in the Arabian Nights) from the possibility for the MC to fuck several girls separately according to his encounters. Personally, I hate the "harem" and I don't like the second possibility very much. To believe that the male character places his brain in his balls and is unable to control himself. And I hate people with no self-control. If we admit that the MC and Jayle have loved each other since childhood, that should reduce any deviance and slippage, either way. The story developed by the DEVs allows the MC some pranks but nothing comparable with the debauchery of other VNs in which the MC walks around with his cock in his hand and spits everything wearing a skirt. I'm sure they'll prioritize love over fuck. And too bad for the followers of the fuck on every street corner.
The problem though with what you say is the fact this game according to the devs has four potential love interests, that each are a LI in their own right and we know Tara is not one of those. Not just Jaye or Jaye and Mallory as a backup if do not go on Jaye romance path.

Now I also think like said in earlier post it will be kinda hard to introduce two new LI's in game after what we have seen in first two updates and how invested many/most people are into Jaye due to that. Still the devs believe they can obviously, but that does mean that in next few episodes those LI's should turn up and be given the chance to interact with MC and be valid LI's, which also means there will have to be at least some sexual attraction there from the side of MC and same goes for Mallory. So I suspect we will not have that much of Jaye for a few episodes, whatever the in game reason for that might be.

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
The problem though with what you say is the fact this game according to the devs has four potential love interests, that each are a LI in their own right and we know Tara is not one of those. Not just Jaye or Jaye and Mallory as a backup if do not go on Jaye romance path.

Now I also think like said in earlier post it will be kinda hard to introduce two new LI's in game after what we have seen in first two updates and how invested many/most people are into Jaye due to that. Still the devs believe they can obviously, but that does mean that in next few episodes those LI's should turn up and be given the chance to interact with MC and be valid LI's, which also means there will have to be at least some sexual attraction there from the side of MC and same goes for Mallory. So I suspect we will not have that much of Jaye for a few episodes, whatever the in game reason for that might be.
I agree. However, the MC must quickly, under penalty of multiplying interference, misunderstandings and tensions between the different paths (4 it seems), be careful in his sexual excesses. If he still thinks with his cock, he could very well find himself alone with his right hand at the end of the story, after wasting all his chances of true and lasting love with one of the girls of the story. . We will see if he is capable of discernment, sexual restraint and true love. And if he's worthy of David's teachings and becoming a true real man. Not to mention his ability to get along (or not) with Jaye to sort out Polygen's problems and counter the maneuvers (end maybe murder) of the vaccine maker, I mean Pfizer P..zer. This story is not all fuck and love!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I agree. However, the MC must quickly, under penalty of multiplying interference, misunderstandings and tensions between the different paths (4 it seems), be careful in his sexual excesses. If he still thinks with his cock, he could very well find himself alone with his right hand at the end of the story, after wasting all his chances of true and lasting love with one of the girls of the story. . We will see if he is capable of discernment, sexual restraint and true love. And if he's worthy of David's teachings and becoming a true real man. Not to mention his ability to get along (or not) with Jaye to sort out Polygen's problems and counter the maneuvers (end maybe murder) of the vaccine maker, I mean Pfizer P..zer. This story is not all fuck and love!
True and how MC has been set up he might well fail at that, well it is more likely he would fail as succeed if he was not the MC of this game:p. It is not like has has been given any good cards to learn any of that beyond the teaching by David, nor has any skills or experience in leading a company or knowledge of that company.

Nor besides pretty bad ones due to his relation with Jaye any prior experience in being in a loving relation with one woman that somewhat worked. His past after he ran away is not a good indicator of that either, fucking all those women he was making sure were not available for a relation or tangle him up in one. :p He will be more likely to go for easy sex as for a relationship, with the possible exception of jaye depending if they both start working out some of their own problems and in line with that their relation which is still pretty bad.

MC will have to make some really big turns to make that work, even if he did grow up some, with his past.

Last edited:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
A relationship with two girls, three or even more doesn't seem to fit this story at all, rather you call it a harem or not.

If that's what the Dev's intend I hope they will be upfront about it so that some of us don't waste our time. If it's not what's intended then I wish that certain players would stop trying to push their kink onto this game.

As far as the relationship with Jaye goes, I think that you always have to remember that there are two relationship's. One as a Sister and one as a Lover. It's my hope for the game that we have the option to pursue either or neither relationship, or even both.

Reactions: MyUserName1234

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
A relationship with two girls, three or even more doesn't seem to fit this story at all, rather you call it a harem or not.

If that's what the Dev's intend I hope they will be upfront about it so that some of us don't waste our time. If it's not what's intended then I wish that certain players would stop trying to push their kink onto this game.

As far as the relationship with Jaye goes, I think that you always have to remember that there are two relationship's. One as a Sister and one as a Lover. It's my hope for the game that we have the option to pursue either or neither relationship, or even both.
Funny, the only one threatening to quit (with quite a condescending attitude while at it) if things don't go the way he wants in the game is you.
Most other posters are just voicing their opinions and speculating about possible story developments, as people usually do in game threads.

• Angry
Reactions: MyUserName1234
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes