4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Funny, the only one threatening to quit (with quite a condescending attitude while at it) if things don't go the way he wants in the game is you.
Most other posters are just voicing their opinions and speculating about possible story developments, as people usually do in game threads.
I'm just stating my preference. Rather I decide to stay with a game or not is something that's really none of your business.

I'm also not the one trying to push my preferences onto this game. I have stated before, and do so again, that it is the Dev's story to write as they see fit. I have not advocated for anything that would change the story as presented, nor to add my personal taste to the game.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
A relationship with two girls, three or even more doesn't seem to fit this story at all, rather you call it a harem or not.

If that's what the Dev's intend I hope they will be upfront about it so that some of us don't waste our time. If it's not what's intended then I wish that certain players would stop trying to push their kink onto this game.

As far as the relationship with Jaye goes, I think that you always have to remember that there are two relationship's. One as a Sister and one as a Lover. It's my hope for the game that we have the option to pursue either or neither relationship, or even both.
Well the brother/sister relationship they already managed to destroy in the past, last straw was when Jaye decided unprovoked that spending time with Christian in her room was more important as her brothers biggest game ever and since he was no pro athlete likely greatest game in his life. Breaking one of their two remaining bonds as brother and sister for her own reasons. MC's reaction after the unhappy circumstance that Christian was also a rapeboy did not help, even if him reacting differently as he did was considering the position Jaye put him knowingly or by accident in asking a bit much. :p

There is only one relationship left more or less and not a good one. Rebuilding that brother/sister relationship with the minimal amount of trust and closeness they have and amount of distrust now is starting from scratch with just some memories from the time before Mc made his first mistake as a light of hope and their mutual obsession for each other will also not help if only one of them wants to keep it at bro/sis for future..

Last edited:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Well the brother/sister relationship they already managed to destroy in the past, last straw was when Jaye decided unprovoked that spending time with Christian in her room was more important as her brothers biggest game ever and since he was no pro athlete likely greatest game in his life. Breaking one of their two remaining bonds for her own reasons. MC's reaction after the unhappy circumstance that Christian was also a rapeboy did not help, even if him reacting differently as he did was considering the position Jaye put him knowingly or by accident asking a bit much. :p

There is only one relationship left more or less and not a good one.Rebuilding that brother/sister relationship with the minimal amount of trust and closeness they have and amount of distrust now is starting from scratch with just some memories from the time before Mc made his first mistake as a light of hope.
I think that's completely unfair to Jaye. She had no duty or obligation to attend Alex' games, it was her free choice. Maybe we'll find out her reasons in future conversations. Alex jealousy, and the cruel way that he vented it are all on him.

And I don't think that Alex and Jaye's relationship was as bad as you descibe it. There was an estrangement sure, but neither of them ever denounced their bond as brother and sister, a bond that only exist in their emotions by the way as there are no legal or genetic ties.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
I'm just stating my preference. Rather I decide to stay with a game or not is something that's really none of your business.

I'm also not the one trying to push my preferences onto this game. I have stated before, and do so again, that it is the Dev's story to write as they see fit. I have not advocated for anything that would change the story as presented, nor to add my personal taste to the game.
So... a bunch of anonymous people on the internet are discussing a game in a pirate game forum thread and you feel an unstoppable urge to sternly warn them not to push their kinks or else!!!

How about you step down from your high horse and face the reality?
Nobody is pushing any kinks or his preferences but you yourself.
People are merely having a discussion and speculations about the possible directions game will take, nothing more.

Highly likely that a bunch of anonymous posters on the pirate forum and their idle chats will carry any weight on the author's decisions regarding his story... yeah, right.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
So... a bunch of anonymous people on the internet are discussing a game in a pirate game forum thread and you feel an unstoppable urge to sternly warn them not to push their kinks or else!!!

How about you step down from your high horse and face the reality?
Nobody is pushing any kinks or his preferences but you yourself.
People are merely having a discussion and speculations about the possible directions game will take, nothing more.

Highly likely that a bunch of anonymous posters on the pirate forum and their idle chats will carry any weight on the author's decisions regarding his story... yeah, right.
I never brought up adding something to a game that does not belong. And if my stating my preferences about the game that I choose to support bothers you so much then that's your problem, not mine.

Reactions: MyUserName1234

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I think that's completely unfair to Jaye. She had no duty or obligation to attend Alex' games, it was her free choice. Maybe we'll find out her reasons in future conversations. Alex jealousy, and the cruel way that he vented it are all on him.

And I don't think that Alex and Jaye's relationship was as bad as you descibe it. There was an estrangement sure, but neither of them ever denounced their bond as brother and sister, a bond that only exist in their emotions by the way as there are no legal or genetic ties.
Uhm, let me disagree. The only two thing both still did religiously for each other and last two things they showed any true affection for each other in was attending each others sports events and leaving a present for bday more or less. It was more or less an unspoken pact and with how MC spoke about it, it mattered a lot to him at least.

So yes in principle it was her free choice same as for Mc not attending her games even if he had chosen to do that or MC's choice to read her phone even if that was also shitty. It was also a choice with foreseeable consequences especially being his biggest game and she knew that her message was, you are not even important enough anymore that fucking my BF, (which I can do anytime I want by the way and do not need to do especially on your big day, but hey it feels good to do that) is more important to me than being there for your big day, whether Mc had feelings for her or not that is not a nice message to your brother either and nothing had happened recently before that that would excuse or could have provoked Jaye from sending MC that message. Nor the need so big to be with Rapeboy that special day for MC with MC moving away to college in a few months at the latest anyway and she should be able to afford a hotel room if wanted to be away from MC for some sex when MC was not at one of his games.

Now her bringing Christian to games if was intended to make MC jealous would be bad enough, but hey he was her BF at the time and nothing Mc could say she was still there at his games at least even if he might have preferred without rapeboy. He was not in a relation with her even if he loved her, he had no rights to complain openly about it. Him walking in on that scene though on that day and we do not know if Jaye intended him to walk in on her with Christian in her room anyway to make him jealous after game, with how he felt about her and not knowing about that attempted rape (that we as players did) well how would you expect anyone to react? Happy? Supportive? Brotherly?

He reacted exactly as jealous as Jaye would have intended if she had not just survived an attempted rape attempt and needed a pair of arms around her. and no not very happy or friendly which is a normal reaction especially since he disliked Christian anyway beyond his own feelings for Jaye. Well if she had confided in him what happened she likely would have had those arms, then again that she did not after his reaction is pretty believable as well. Now he reacted though as he was intended to do. Pissed off and hurt and not happy for her or professing his undying love for her. :p

I said it before it was a marvelous bit of emotional manipulation by Stoya to make MC seem like the worst party, while it was Jaye which pulled the shitty move.

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2020
Uhm, let me disagree. The only two thing both still did religiously for each other and last two things they showed any true affection for each other in was attending each others sports events and leaving a present for bday more or less. It was more or less an unspoken pact and with how MC spoke about it, it mattered a lot to him at least.

So yes in principle it was her free choice same as for Mc not attending her games even if he had chosen to do that or MC's choice to read her phone even if that was also shitty. It was also a choice with foreseeable consequences especially being his biggest game and she knew that her message was, you are not even important enough anymore that fucking my BF is more important to me than being there for your big day, whether Mc had feelings for her or not that is not a nice message to your brother either and nothing had happened recently before that that would excuse or could have provoked Jaye from sending MC that message. Nor the need so big to be with Rapeboy that special day for MC with MC moving away to college in a few months at the latest anyway.

Now her bringing Christian to games if was intended to make MC jealous would be bad enough, but hey he was her BF at the time and nothing Mc could say she was still there at his games at least even if he might have preferred without rapeboy. He was not in a relation with her even if he loved her, he had no rights to complain openly about it. Him walking in on that scene though and we do not know if Jaye intended him to walk in on her with Christian in her room anyway to make him jealous after game, with how he felt about her and not knowing about that attempted rape (that we as players did) well how would you expect anyone to react? Happy? Supportive? Brotherly?

He reacted exactly as jealous as Jaye would have intended if she had not just survived an attempted rape attempt and needed a pair of arms around her. and no not very happy or friendly which is a normal reaction especially since he disliked Christian anyway beyond his own feelings for Jaye. Well if she had confided in him what happened she likely would have had those arms, then again that she did not is pretty believable as well. Now he reacted though as he was intended to do. Pissed off and hurt. :p

I said it before it was a marvelous bit of emotional manipulation by Stoya to make MC seem like the worst party, while it was Jaye which pulled the shitty move.
Jaye stated in her inner thoughts that what Alex did at the graduation party is exactly what she wanted him to do, she just fucked up as usual her (over)reaction. She was scared of being “found out”.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020

So yes in principle it was her free choice same as for Mc not attending her games even if he had chosen to do that or MC's choice to read her phone even if that was also shitty. It was also a choice with foreseeable consequences especially being his biggest game and she knew that her message was, you are not even important enough anymore that fucking my BF, (which I can do anytime I want by the way and do not need to do especially on your big day, but hey it feels good to do that) is more important to me than being there for your big day, whether Mc had feelings for her or not that is not a nice message to your brother either and nothing had happened recently before that that would excuse or could have provoked Jaye from sending MC that message. Nor the need so big to be with Rapeboy that special day for MC with MC moving away to college in a few months at the latest anyway and she should be able to afford a hotel room if wanted to be away from MC for some sex when MC was not at one of his games.

Now her bringing Christian to games if was intended to make MC jealous would be bad enough, but hey he was her BF at the time and nothing Mc could say she was still there at his games at least even if he might have preferred without rapeboy. He was not in a relation with her even if he loved her, he had no rights to complain openly about it. Him walking in on that scene though on that day and we do not know if Jaye intended him to walk in on her with Christian in her room anyway to make him jealous after game, with how he felt about her and not knowing about that attempted rape (that we as players did) well how would you expect anyone to react? Happy? Supportive? Brotherly?

He reacted exactly as jealous as Jaye would have intended if she had not just survived an attempted rape attempt and needed a pair of arms around her. and no not very happy or friendly which is a normal reaction especially since he disliked Christian anyway beyond his own feelings for Jaye. Well if she had confided in him what happened she likely would have had those arms, then again that she did not after his reaction is pretty believable as well. Now he reacted though as he was intended to do. Pissed off and hurt and not happy for her or professing his undying love for her. :p

I think you misunderstood that entire sequence.

First of all it's clear from the dialogue that Jaye never intended to have sex with Christian that day, it wasn't something that she was planning. We still don't know why she didn't go to the game that day, maybe we'll find out in the next chapter. Also, Jaye was never aware that Alex was as in love with her as she was with him. It's the central point of the early story. So without knowing that how could she plan to make him jealous? That just doesn't make any sense.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Jaye stated in her inner thoughts that what Alex did at the graduation party is exactly what she wanted him to do, she just fucked up as usual her (over)reaction. She was scared of being “found out”.
They are both guilty of that, no doubt. Still that does not make what Jaye did at day of game any less of a shitty move. Nor MC reading her phone and going ballistic at the party due to his own feelings of guilt he reacted so badly at that scene while his sis needed help, even if his reaction was fully natural after the situation Jaye created, with the attempted rape as an unexpected extra.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I think you misunderstood that entire sequence.

First of all it's clear from the dialogue that Jaye never intended to have sex with Christian that day, it wasn't something that she was planning. We still don't know why she didn't go to the game that day, maybe we'll find out in the next chapter. Also, Jaye was never aware that Alex was as in love with her as she was with him. It's the central point of the early story. So without knowing that how could she plan to make him jealous? That just doesn't make any sense.
The point is it does not matter if she intended to make him jealous or not, does not matter if she intended to have sex with Christian or not or would have had. For whatever in the end unimportant reason she decided to break their unspoken pact exactly on the day of his biggest game in his life that they religiously observed for years and was one of the last few things they did for each other without any provocation.. That did sent a message and MC got it loud and clear. Then when he walked in on them and found out the reason was Christian he flipped.

Now whether MC loved her or not beyond as a brother, unless Jaye as a 17-18yo had the emotional intelligence of a toddler she should have been aware which message she was sending with her actions that day to her brother. The fact he loved her well beyond, just made it hit MC even harder as it would have done anyway if he had just brotherly feelings.

If I would have missed my mothers birthday and not even called or whatever to be with someone she disliked, well I know I would have hurt her badly. (Not even talking about likely worried sick as well until she did hear from me after, since she would have expected me to be there or at least call if could not be there for a good reason on her birthday)Jaye was doing exactly this with something MC cared more about as his birthday and did expect her to be there and Jaye was well aware or should have been of that last with their past.

Last edited:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
The point is it does not matter if she intended to make him jealous or not, does not matter if she intended to have sex with Christian or not or would have had. For whatever in the end unimportant reason she decided to break their unspoken pact exactly on the day of his biggest game in his life that they religiously observed for years and was one of the last few things they did for each other without any provocation.. That did sent a message and MC got it loud and clear. Then when he walked in on them and found out the reason was Christian he flipped.

Now whether MC loved her or not beyond as a brother, unless Jaye as a 17-18yo had the emotional intelligence of a toddler she should have been aware which message she was sending with her actions that day to her brother.

If I would have missed my mothers birthday and not even called or whatever to be with someone she disliked, well I know I would have hurt her badly. Jaye was doing exactly this with something MC cared more about as his birthday and Jaye was well aware or should have been of that last with their past.
Wow, you just can't get Jaye's point of view. She was in love with her brother, as her brother was in love with her. And they both felt guilty about it. I don't know what kind of ESP you expected her to have that she could tell that Alex was in love with her. They both kept their feelings buried, tried in every way not to show something that they were both ashamed of.

I'll venture a guess and say that the reason that Jaye didn't go to the game was that she decided to move on with her life. It was almost graduation, a traditional time of changes and she decided that was the time to move on, to forget something that could never be and try to be happy in life.

Instead you throw all the burden of this misunderstanding on Jaye and none on Alex. That is absurd. Alex acted horribly to his sister. That look he gave her at the bedroom door was exceedingly cruel and wounded her deeply. Where is his responsibility for that?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Wow, you just can't get Jaye's point of view. She was in love with her brother, as her brother was in love with her. And they both felt guilty about it. I don't know what kind of ESP you expected her to have that she could tell that Alex was in love with her. They both kept their feelings buried, tried in every way not to show something that they were both ashamed of.

I'll venture a guess and say that the reason that Jaye didn't go to the game was that she decided to move on with her life. It was almost graduation, a traditional time of changes and she decided that was the time to move on, to forget something that could never be and try to be happy in life.

Instead you throw all the burden of this misunderstanding on Jaye and none on Alex. That is absurd. Alex acted horribly to his sister. That look he gave her at the bedroom door was exceedingly cruel and wounded her deeply. Where is his responsibility for that?
Lol. She could have moved on the next day or any day of the rest of her life, but no she did it that exact day. I am not expecting ESP from her, just some normal understanding of the consequences of your actions that should not be beyond a 18 yo woman or man when dealing with someone that is a fixed part of your life. Like I tried to show you with my example about my mother, I could also have used one of my brothers and neither of us are into males or especially loving to one another or have a great relation.

Breaking a long habit that you both confirmed to for years, especially on an important day does send a message of not caring and finding something else more important. Whether it is to your mother, brother, good friend or whomever and tends to disappoint them at best. In the case of Jaye and MC where that tradition between them was one of the last ways they showed each other they cared, that gets even worse. Now if she had told him the night before she would not have been at his game, it would likely still have hurt MC when he found out she would be with Christian instead, but at least it would have been different already.

If you cannot get that and wish to blame MC for a natural reaction and possibly also worried for her since she was not there at his match and something might have happened to her. When he walked into that scene, without the extra knowledge of that attempted rape and also not told directly after by Jaye so he could change his reaction and reevaluate that situation. Then what you are expecting from MC is exactly that he should have ESP and/or was a saint well beyond his years that in his emotional turmoil would have read everyone and everything perfectly.

Well be my guest, but the actions of Jaye that day were still a shitty move in and of themselves with regard to MC and it is only the fact that she almost got raped that makes me feel any sympathy for her and I get MC's reaction, that she basically set up herself by her actions that day, did hurt her a lot despite that fact. Like I said great emotional manipulation by Stoya. :p

Last edited:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Lol. She could have moved on the next day or any day of the rest of her life, but no she did it that exact day. I am not expecting ESP from her, just some normal understanding of the consequences of your actions that should not be beyond a 18 yo woman or man when dealing with someone that is a fixed part of your life. Like I tried to show you with my example about my mother, I could also have used one of my brothers and neither of us are into males or especially loving to one another.

Breaking a long habit that you both confirmed to for years, especially on an important day does send a message of not caring and finding something else more important. Whether it is to your mother, brother, good friend or whomever and tends to disappoint them. In the case of Jaye and MC where that tradition between them was one of the last ways they showed each other they cared, that gets even worse.

If you cannot get that and wish to blame MC for a natural reaction when he walked into that scene, without the extra knowledge of that attempted rape and also not told directly after by Jaye so he could change his reaction and reevaluate that situation.

Well be my guest, but the actions of Jaye that day were still a shitty move in and of themselves with regard to MC and it is only the fact that she almost got raped that makes me feel any sympathy for her and I get MC's reaction, that she basically set up herself by her actions that day, did hurt her a lot despite that fact. Like I said great emotional manipulation by Stoya. :p
If that's what you consider a normal reaction . . .

See if you can explain how Jaye was to know that being at Alex games meant so much to him? Is there any evidence that he ever communicated to her what that meant to him? And what's your evidence that Jaye's motivation for attending every game was to give something to Alex, and not just Jaye's hopelessly pining for the one person that she yearned for. Try to look at every characters actions not just from the POV of the MC but from the motivations of that character, and don't assume that just because you as the observer see something that the character see's it too.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
If that's what you consider a normal reaction . . .

See if you can explain how Jaye was to know that being at Alex games meant so much to him? Is there any evidence that he ever communicated to her what that meant to him? And what's your evidence that Jaye's motivation for attending every game was to give something to Alex, and not just Jaye's hopelessly pining for the one person that she yearned for. Try to look at every characters actions not just from the POV of the MC but from the motivations of that character, and don't assume that just because you as the observer see something that the character see's it too.
Also, are you so sure that Jaye was even aware of Alex attending her sporting events? The narration says that Alex kept a low profile during those events. And he wasn't even aware that Jaye fit her schedule to the sports that he played until Walter pointed it out to him.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Finally somebody who gets it, all the scenes are done in a way that that makes it believable for both people who think MC was wrong or jaye was wrong. While jaye was MUCH better in the last update, the fact that she had the balls to ask mc why he didn't attend her big day when she decided fucking her bf was more important than attending MC big day shows that the childish/selfish jaye is still here.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Finally somebody who gets it, all the scenes are done in a way that that makes it believable for both people who think MC was wrong or jaye was wrong. While jaye was MUCH better in the last update, the fact that she had the balls to ask mc why he didn't attend her big day when she decided fucking her bf was more important than attending MC big day shows that the childish/selfish jaye is still here.
Yeah of course that he was doing something pretty sad that day makes that even worse from MC's perspective, but hey that falls under the normal misfortune those two have or is inflicted on them by the dev. :p Besides MC def not ready yet to open up enough to Jaye about all the reasons why with how fragile their relation and trust still is, just as Jaye is not.

Last edited:
Reactions: WastedTalent

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Try to look at every characters actions not just from the POV of the MC but from the motivations of that character, and don't assume that just because you as the observer see something that the character see's it too.
Before trying to give people advice learn to do it yourself as your views are completely biased for jaye and against the MC

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Also, are you so sure that Jaye was even aware of Alex attending her sporting events? The narration says that Alex kept a low profile during those events. And he wasn't even aware that Jaye fit her schedule to the sports that he played until Walter pointed it out to him.
Even if she was not, that did not change fact she was there for his every match until suddenly that one without any provocation or reason given. She knew he expected her to be there based upon their past.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes