4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
I think it's better to ignore him, he's completely biased and reject everything that doesn't suit his narrative. Save yourself the headache
I will repeat what an earlier post said... If you aren't a patron of the dev's they probably care little for your opinion, secondly the dev's have creative license to write the story any which way they want regardless of anyone else's opinion. I personally see a lot of plot holes in the story which is common in vn's especially adult ones. Now that being said I don't think any member of this family handled any of this well. The parents allowing the kids to become best friends and then ignore each other... Jaye doing whatever with the antagonist, MC running away like a coward. All share blame... but I still say pushing these two into a competition and then saying fix your relationship that's some maury or springer shit right there. I'm sure the dev's have plans to do something to somehow reconcile or whatever but the way the story is going atm IMO it's more believable that MC throws the competition and let's her win and then just leaves again... of course that wouldn't make a very good story so who knows what will actually happen to bring these two together, but I doubt it's going be anymore believable moving forward. The fact that everyone is arguing who's more at fault I personally would say the parents. When family issues arise one parent or both are usually the ones to talk about it and try to fix it, as soon as this bullshit started they should have done something... I know when my kids mistreat each other or try to ignore each other I get very concerned, because family is important. Why is it that years later the parents finally realize this? I mean did they just wake up one day and decide that family all of sudden mattered or did they just expect to young and immature kids two grow up emotionally healthy without any influence or intervention from the parents?

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
The parents really made it so complicated I don't know why they didn't tell Jaye the real reason why Mc didn't want to go to school with her they really made it worse Mc and Jay are now competing, and we don't know how one of them will feel when the other wins the management of the company, and we don't know what Jaye's reaction will be, as we heard that she was a candidate for this position before Mc returned.
who knows maybe it will be a split path with multiple endings... one path MC wins and one path Jaye wins... either way as I said I don't see it being a plausible good ending the way it's been written to this point but as I said I am sure the dev's have something in mind.

Retrofire

Jul 4, 2019
I will repeat what an earlier post said... If you aren't a patron of the dev's they probably care little for your opinion, secondly the dev's have creative license to write the story any which way they want regardless of anyone else's opinion. I personally see a lot of plot holes in the story which is common in vn's especially adult ones. Now that being said I don't think any member of this family handled any of this well. The parents allowing the kids to become best friends and then ignore each other... Jaye doing whatever with the antagonist, MC running away like a coward. All share blame... but I still say pushing these two into a competition and then saying fix your relationship that's some maury or springer shit right there. I'm sure the dev's have plans to do something to somehow reconcile or whatever but the way the story is going atm IMO it's more believable that MC throws the competition and let's her win and then just leaves again... of course that wouldn't make a very good story so who knows what will actually happen to bring these two together, but I doubt it's going be anymore believable moving forward. The fact that everyone is arguing who's more at fault I personally would say the parents. When family issues arise one parent or both are usually the ones to talk about it and try to fix it, as soon as this bullshit started they should have done something... I know when my kids mistreat each other or try to ignore each other I get very concerned, because family is important. Why is it that years later the parents finally realize this? I mean did they just wake up one day and decide that family all of sudden mattered or did they just expect to young and immature kids two grow up emotionally healthy without any influence or intervention from the parents?
Christ, this thread is an abortion.

The kids *didn't* ignore each other...They still interacted, attended one another's events, exchanged gifts on birthdays, they simply stopped being connected at the hip, and were more guarded around each other. The devs have stated on multiple occasions that the childhood history would be revisted in more detail as the story progresses, and we'll see a lot more nuance to the family dynamic than what was presented in an already exposition-heavy Prologue.

We still don't know exactly what instructions the parents left with George as they clearly hadn't planned on dying in their early 40's and George himself hasn't read the will yet.

But don't hold back! Blow me away with your extensive list of plot holes! I'll wait...

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020

The kids *didn't* ignore each other...They still interacted, attended one another's events, exchanged gifts on birthdays, they simply stopped being connected at the hip, and were more guarded around each other. The devs have stated on multiple occasions that the childhood history would be revisted in more detail as the story progresses, and we'll see a lot more nuance to the family dynamic than what was presented in an already exposition-heavy Prologue.

We still don't know exactly what instructions the parents left with George as they clearly hadn't planned on dying in their early 40's and George himself hasn't read the will yet.

But don't hold back! Blow me away with your extensive list of plot holes! I'll wait...
ok 1st one. MC wasn't even emotionally mature enough to work out his family issues and yet takes off traveling all over the world. He's not street smart let's be real about that raised in a upper middle class or wealthy family I forget if the parents were well off early if that came later, either way he was raised in a really nice low crime area at least street crime. I'm sure there was plenty of white collar crime. So this kid with no street smarts takes off and lives the life of a drifter successfully? He probably would have been at the very least mugged several times and at some point given up and came home. More likely scenario an enemy of the parents would have tracked him and held him for blackmail or ransom purposes or he would have been killed. Yes the ex soldier friend came into his acquaintance but that was some time after he had been roaming around.
2nd. as I already stated the parents not helping to resolve the family issues makes no sense. Now maybe as you say it will be shown that they tried, but honestly the issues weren't so impossible at least as they have been presented but instead the parents allowed it to fester until it turned into mount Vesuvius. These well to do people couldn't afford family therapy? also remember as a kid she was always on her phone ignoring mc and the rest of her family...
3rd. The blocked phone number... how many people especially family have you blocked and forgot about? yeah me neither. This chick is a med school graduate and can't figure out something as simple as a smart phone? She couldn't ask someone for MC's number and call him herself?
Need I go on?

Last edited:

v1900

Apr 21, 2020

raw.gif

Bitch, this whole thread is a plot hole, do not deny being entertained by it. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
View attachment 1231391

Bitch, this whole thread is a plot hole, do not deny being entertained by it. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Given that it's our first game, and my first attempt at writing fiction, I'd be amazed if I *didn't* make mistakes. I'm sure there are plenty.

That said, the previous poster does have a point: I personally stopped finding the thread entertaining some time ago, and have watched the toxicity increase with some disappointment. As such, I'll be disengaging and unwatching at least until the next update. Feel free to engage us on our public Discord in the meantime if you have comments or concerns you think we need to see.

Thanks in the meantime to everyone who has supported us directly and indirectly!

Jun 10, 2020
ok 1st one. MC wasn't even emotionally mature enough to work out his family issues and yet takes off traveling all over the world. He's not street smart let's be real about that raised in a upper middle class or wealthy family I forget if the parents were well off early if that came later, either way he was raised in a really nice low crime area at least street crime. I'm sure there was plenty of white collar crime. So this kid with no street smarts takes off and lives the life of a drifter successfully? He probably would have been at the very least mugged several times and at some point given up and came home. More likely scenario an enemy of the parents would have tracked him and held him for blackmail or ransom purposes or he would have been killed. Yes the ex soldier friend came into his acquaintance but that was some time after he had been roaming around.
2nd. as I already stated the parents not helping to resolve the family issues makes no sense. Now maybe as you say it will be shown that they tried, but honestly the issues weren't so impossible at least as they have been presented but instead the parents allowed it to fester until it turned into mount Vesuvius. These well to do people couldn't afford family therapy? also remember as a kid she was always on her phone ignoring mc and the rest of her family...
3rd. The blocked phone number... how many people especially family have you blocked and forgot about? yeah me neither. This chick is a med school graduate and can't figure out something as simple as a smart phone? She couldn't ask someone for MC's number and call him herself?
Need I go on?
Not plot holes.

• Haha
Reactions: WastedTalent

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Not plot holes.
ok then call it a failing synopsis or plot holes as here is the definition.
In fiction, a plot hole, plothole or plot error is a gap or inconsistency in a storyline that goes against the flow of logic established by the story's plot. Such inconsistencies include things as illogical, unlikely or impossible events, and statements or events that contradict earlier events in the storyline.
So my 3 statements explain the logic lol.

Last edited:

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Given that it's our first game, and my first attempt at writing fiction, I'd be amazed if I *didn't* make mistakes. I'm sure there are plenty.

That said, the previous poster does have a point: I personally stopped finding the thread entertaining some time ago, and have watched the toxicity increase with some disappointment. As such, I'll be disengaging and unwatching at least until the next update. Feel free to engage us on our public Discord in the meantime if you have comments or concerns you think we need to see.

Thanks in the meantime to everyone who has supported us directly and indirectly!
Well for a first game and for the first writing of a script, you did very, very good. The proof is the surge of posts in this thread. OK, this is going all over the place, everyone is putting their two cents in, and to please everyone you will have to write no less than 17 chapters and 5 epilogues. And above all, hire a whole bunch of girls in the game to satisfy all the players' phatases. No, let's be serious. You did not attack the writing of this game by thinking of developing it as you go, according to the wishes of the one who will shout the loudest. Stick to your first idea, I remain convinced that it will be the best.

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020

There are many things not revealed yet. You have done a great job. I just hope you know how to finish all the questions that were asked in the game. In the end, I wish you success in this game because I believe it is very good. And all the games that you will make in the future

v1900

Apr 21, 2020

About the plot holes, you should not worry. They are part of the style of narrative you chose. The story goes back and forth trickling information so it is only natural that we will be filling the gaps with wild theories before the story is told in it's entirety. We are totally ok with it, on the other hand I recognize that I have a pretty heavy hand in my replies and will try to tone it down seeing as most don't find it funny. I failed to convey a funny reply.

I apologize to Retrofire and anyone that may have being offended.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Instead of sitting back and enjoying a good story, you freaks have nothing better to do than tear each other apart.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That kind of remark is what I call toxic, telling others how to behave from a high and mighty horse making yourself as bad as others. Now if stoya does not like it and says so, that is fair enough. Using that so you can feel nicely high and mighty and bad mouth others that discuss things you do not like so you can make them stop though is being just as toxic. :ROFLMAO: :whistle:

Jun 10, 2020
ok then call it a failing synopsis or plot holes as here is the definition.
In fiction, a plot hole, plothole or plot error is a gap or inconsistency in a storyline that goes against the flow of logic established by the story's plot. Such inconsistencies include things as illogical, unlikely or impossible events, and statements or events that contradict earlier events in the storyline.
So my 3 statements explain the logic lol.
None of your three statements meet that definition.

• Angry
Reactions: WastedTalent

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
That kind of remark is what I call toxic, telling others how to behave from a high and mighty horse making yourself as bad as others. Now if stoya does not like it and says so, that is fair enough. Using that so you can feel nicely high and mighty and bad mouth others that discuss things you do not like so you can make them stop though is being just as toxic. :ROFLMAO: :whistle:
I don't think you have any idea what it's like as a silent reader in this thread to read your this bullshit that escalates more and more. Like two dogs at each other's throats... I for one have enjoyed reading along here, but it's getting to be unbearable.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020

My apologies if you find debates toxic, I just couldn't stand everyone blaming MC and J repeatedly for being stupid kids who were emotionally immature. It's obvious the parents could have intervened at any time and as I said maybe you will show later on that they tried, but kids are kids and adults are adults... These two parents seemed to just go with the flow was my only point. I personally don't care for drama in stories, because to me drama is toxic, but to each their own. I know a lot of inspiration from these stories come from Japanimation and Hentaii which has a lot of drama as well as comic books and comicon style vn's. So I don't fault you for going that route, it's just I know you have to pace your story and provide lewd scenes on top of it and it leaves so much room for mistakes. I don't think your story is horrible I would just like to see a happy ending. Best of luck moving forward.

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I don't think you have any idea what it's like as a silent reader in this thread to read your this bullshit that escalates more and more. Like two dogs at each other's throats... I for one have enjoyed reading along here, but it's getting to be unbearable.
I gave you my earlier reply and your reply is exactly the same argument just shut up I do not like the content, have a nice night and if you do not like my arguments or topics, you know this forum has an ignore button for users, feel free to use it if get annoyed instead of trying to shut people up. :ROFLMAO: No one is forcing you to read them here, the mods here added some nice features for that.

Jun 10, 2020
My apologies if you find debates toxic, I just couldn't stand everyone blaming MC and J repeatedly for being stupid kids who were emotionally immature. It's obvious the parents could have intervened at any time and as I said maybe you will show later on that they tried, but kids are kids and adults are adults... These two parents seemed to just go with the flow was my only point. I personally don't care for drama in stories, because to me drama is toxic, but to each their own. I know a lot of inspiration from these stories come from Japanimation and Hentaii which has a lot of drama as well as comic books and comicon style vn's. So I don't fault you for going that route, it's just I know you have to pace your story and provide lewd scenes on top of it and it leaves so much room for mistakes. I don't think your story is horrible I would just like to see a happy ending. Best of luck moving forward.
Are you a parent? As a parent, you can't actually force your kids to reconcile... maybe in the movies, but not in real life.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Are you a parent? As a parent, you can't actually force your kids to reconcile... maybe in the movies, but not in real life.
There are easier things yes, but there are things you can do most of the time to make situations less toxic, especially if you as parent through unintended favoritism made it worse (not saying this was the case in game) or by taking the main source of contention away. Healthy sibling quarreling though is also a part of growing up, unhealthy is not though and then you should interfere even if fail and not noticing for whatever reason is a failing as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: isotope
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes