4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
this game is great, jaye is giving BaD's sage a run for her money when it comes to hottest redhead
Jaye's a different type of redhead, she reminds me of a Jill St. John type, if anyone even get's that ancient reference. Sage on the other hand is more of the classic red hair and pale skin redhead.

Reactions: drooopy

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Jaye's a different type of redhead, she reminds me of a Jill St. John type, if anyone even get's that ancient reference. Sage on the other hand is more of the classic red hair and pale skin redhead.
The Sinatra detective movie with Jill comes to mind. You must be older than dirt like me...

Reactions: DavDR

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Yeah you're definitely older than dirt, most people that even knew her at all would refer to her as the bond girl lmao
Actually it was the movie mentioned, Tony Rome w/ Sinatra, that I was thinking of when I made the reference.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Soundgfx

Mrbikdig

Dec 22, 2020
hello. found this game and it was so good. any idea how long an update would generally take? Is once every 3 months a reliable estimate? Thanks in advance!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
once every 6-8 months is probably more realistic
Until now they have managed to reach their three month update every time, so to make it 6-8 months seems a bit pessimistic. :p Would I be surprised that they might miss their mark once or twice in future with quality they try to deliver or unforeseen shit happening, no.

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
Until now they have managed to reach their three month update every time, so to make it 6-8 months seems a bit pessimistic. :p Would I be surprised that they might miss their mark once or twice in future with quality they try to deliver or unforeseen shit happening, no.

To my knowledge, they give news every three months exactly. - and generally it comes with something new in updates, so ...

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
To my knowledge, they give news every three months exactly. - and generally it comes with something new in updates, so ...
They give news at least every two weeks. And have been updating the game every 90 days so far and are hard at it to keep it that way.
If you're on their discord, you have news weekly at least.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes