4.60 star(s) 303 Votes

Character

Jan 8, 2018
Dear Stone Fox Studios,
I would like to say that you've done an amazing job. I've played quite a lot of different projects, so I can see almost instantly if the game is worth my time and attention, and your project definitely hit my list, and for this you have my gratitude. I will be keeping an eye out for all upcoming progress. Also, having only two love interests is what I haven't seen for a long time, usually developers try to give players as many choices as it is possible. For me though, it is definitely quality over quantity.
But there is one thing that bothers me. You mentioned once that you plan happy and wholesome ending as a canon, 'if the player will not decide otherwise'. It hurt me, but I've played through the available content while choosing only the worst answers, and I'd like to say that I can't imagine any sane person to act like this, since it is irrational, treacherous, sometimes downright pathetic. Again, it is only my opinion, but I think that this repulsive behaviour has no reason behind it, and I wonder, do you have some specific reason to create situation, when both love interests don't trust and dislike you? Again, thank you for your work, and I look forward to your answer.

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
Well there are several endings planed based on your choices, of which some might obviously be happy and wholesome. Others maybe....Not so much. You will just have to wait till you reach the end :p

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Gotta be honest I'm very curious how the toxic side of the choices would turn out. Certainly no one rational would want to have an ultimate end where that prevails above all other choices but since there Is a choice here, it gives curiosity of sorts on how bad (or maybe even good) that side of the spectrum ends up for both at least for a 2nd go at it.

Otherwise an incredibly good setup and narrative it's really up there from a lot of the stuff around here so far if you wanted something a bit more substantial.

If it can follow through on both ends then...phew lad.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
IMPORTANT: SINCE I'M NOW DOING A HAREM MOD FOR THIS I AM NOT GOING TO CONTINUE THIS WT IT WAS SINGLE PATH ANYWAY AND i CAN DO MORE WITH THE MOD. THANKS!

NOTE: THE MOD IS UNDER THIS IN THE OP UNDER "SPOILER MODS" MINE IS "HAREM MOD".

Edit:
Updated to v0.3

You can find this and all my other work here:

Or you can:
What happened to v.04a?

Kaliba

Jun 24, 2017
Bad Ending is Christian marrying Jaye while Tara is their side piece.
Isnt Christian the dude that tried to rape her? :WaitWhat:
Yeah i dont think marrying him would be a very plausable (bad) ending... I dont think Jaye is the type to have stockholm syndrom (not really the definition of the syndrom.. but you get what i mean).

E.g. a more plausable bad ending would be her gaining, through immoral means, the sole control of the firm.

Anyway i dont think many players even want to explore the 'asshole' mc route (at least I won't do it). I'm thinking about the mass effect renegade dilemma. Where the devs spend a lot of time on the renegade path (bad/antagonist path) and 9 out of 10 players only played the paragon path (good path) :KEK:

Reactions: Dr.Jan Itor
Mar 18, 2019
Since I heard Tara will not have any more scenes in the game, what does the option to accept her help with Jaye do? I accepted it only to have more Tara content, so I'm wondering if I should go back and reject it, assuming my goal is to reject both Jaye and Mallory romantically and just have them at friend level.

4.60 star(s) 303 Votes