4.60 star(s) 303 Votes

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod - MultiMod
A few teasers while I take a break figuring out how to report PPP properly in my 1120S. I despise tax season:

CS SM B01a.jpg CS SM B01b1.jpg CS SM B01b2b.jpg CS SM B01f.jpg CS SM B01e.jpg CS SM B01c.jpg CS SM B01d.jpg
CS SM B01g.jpg CS SM B01h.jpg CS SM B01i1.jpg CS SM B01i2.jpg CS SM B01i3.jpg

Dynamic ChoiceGuide Example
Enabled choice (#2) - Player meets conditional requirements:
CS SM B01i4a.jpg

Disabled choice (#2) - Player does NOT meet conditional requirements
(ChoiceGuide informs the player of the requirements):
CS SM B01i4b.jpg

Split Scene Example (done proper)
While in Split mode, you'll get a description of what will occur (pic2),
be given a submenu (pic3), and be notified which scene you are on (pic4&5)
CS SM B01i5a.jpg CS SM B01i5b.jpg CS SM B01i5c.jpg CS SM B01i5d.jpg CS SM B01i5e.jpg

I'll add more later as I continue porting. Regards.

Note: Regarding the ChoiceGuide, the event booleans will be replace with conventional naming conventions once I finish the Python code, so take these as "beta" teasers.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Added a few new teasers here including a SanchoMod dynamic ChoiceGuide example. I'll sort all the boolean variables via a Python macro later. Regards.

Edit: Updated the menu GUI teasers, added a "menu theme" selector within the SanchoMod main menu screen (for shits & giggles).

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod progress update status:

I revised some teasers in the post here, finished the gallery which is completely independent from the OEM including the replay name (name the replay character whatever the heck you wish, your in-game name will remain uneffected), added a menu theme selector (in the SanchoMod main menu screen, just for kicks), and progressing through the ChoiceGuide. I'm keeping everything aesthetically correlated as is the historical norm. I'll admit I had to rewrite more than my fair share of the base code (only within the mod's scripting, the base script files are unaffected 'cause that's how we roll) since it has much of the same archaic and unorthodox coding exactly reminiscent of drifty, pinkcake, dreamnow, etc.... especially concerning the menu choice code. You devs all have the exact same faulty code so someone, somewhere "borrowed" someone else's code and tweaked it to suit but it's still fucked-up and inefficient code from pre-2014 RenPy (RenpyTom resolved implementation of menu choice conditionals years ago, including proper disabling of choices dependent on those conditionals). No worries, I've sorted it as usual, it's now tight. I've also written code to be able to name Jaye if the player wishes but I'm still on the fence on whether to actually implement it in a public release.

Anyway, enough of me yammering. I have Crown & Cokes to drink and code to create. Until next time, regards.

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
This game is like "mega wealthy peoples problems"

Good renders but i can't relate. There is some sad shit here but The whole time i was like "Meh, who cares" lol... maybe i'm just salty for being poor.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
This game is like "mega wealthy peoples problems"

Good renders but i can't relate. There is some sad shit here but The whole time i was like "Meh, who cares" lol... maybe i'm just salty for being poor.
Its an adult visual novel with a story to boot. You dont need to relate to enjoy it. I am pretty sure like 99% of us readers dont "relate" with the story and yet here we are...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The exxagerated plot is morphed outta the usual unraveling of the will of your forfathers.
The themes are so relatable: lose yourself in the work and be all years and all help to hotties.
They will make your stay more pleasurable and you will have a sense of accomplishment.
Nothing is keeping any a y”all from going to work at a lodge for the months it has customers.

4.60 star(s) 303 Votes