4.60 star(s) 303 Votes

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Hey guys its been a while since I last played....just about to play the latest update but I might back up a bit and start over from the beginning if we can play for both Jaye and Mallory as part of a throuple or poly-relationship. Can anyone confirm if that's possible, or are they definitely mutually exclusive? Jaye's my canon/main play through, but if we can romance Mallory too without her getting too jealous and breaking up with the MC, then I'd like to try that route too.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Hey guys its been a while since I last played....just about to play the latest update but I might back up a bit and start over from the beginning if we can play for both Jaye and Mallory as part of a throuple or poly-relationship. Can anyone confirm if that's possible, or are they definitely mutually exclusive? Jaye's my canon/main play through, but if we can romance Mallory too without her getting too jealous and breaking up with the MC, then I'd like to try that route too.
Only confirmed throuple is with the ship captain and spicy chef.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I wish that I had better news for you. You can balance both their scores to a point, but once they meet and are hanging out you start stealing from Peter to pay Paul in the points department. The game seems designed to make you choose even if you don't want to. The creators tell us not to get too hung up on the points, and that it is more about the journey than the destination. It does seem to be best for everyone involved if you choose a girl and just do your best to be kind to the other one, but it is more entertaining to max one and tank the other if you ask me. Causes more of that good drama.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I wish that I had better news for you. You can balance both their scores to a point, but once they meet and are hanging out you start stealing from Peter to pay Paul in the points department. The game seems designed to make you choose even if you don't want to. The creators tell us not to get too hung up on the points, and that it is more about the journey than the destination. It does seem to be best for everyone involved if you choose a girl and just do your best to be kind to the other one, but it is more entertaining to max one and tank the other if you ask me. Causes more of that good drama.
Well if there is no Jaye/Mallory throuple, I'm hoping there will be side girls the MC can still have fun with even if there is just one main LI per run.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I just want a scene with Jaye + Tara near the end of the game.
I think it's quite possible given she "took both of their first time" as she claims.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I just want a scene with Jaye + Tara near the end of the game.
I think it's quite possible given she "took both of their first time" as she claims.
The fact that she had to drag them both, kicking and screaming, into the wonderful world of being sexually active just shows how fucking neurotic they both are. If she is in bed with both of them she would probably feel more like a referee than a lover. I wonder which one she would have to red card off the pitch first.

4.60 star(s) 303 Votes