4.60 star(s) 303 Votes

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I feel bad for Sancho1969 and his liver
I'm so fucked. I intend on returning to the coastal home for the holidays and know I've a certain amount of maintenance work that will have to be done after being gone for so many months now... so there's no way I can code during all that time. I intend to get that place back in order for friends and fam to visit which I missed out on last year. Santa might just have to DL the "SaveFixer" if he wants to fap. :p

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
I'm so fucked. I intend on returning to the coastal home for the holidays and know I've a certain amount of maintenance work that will have to be done after being gone for so many months now... so there's no way I can code during all that time. I intend to get that place back in order for friends and fam to visit which I missed out on last year. Santa might just have to DL the "SaveFixer" if he wants to fap. :p
I'm more surprised you still have another liver haha

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod - minimum confirmed new features for this pending update (note the yellow highlights)
  • SanchoGallery (improved efficiency and handling of isolated gallery, isolated MC renaming, improved start and ending screen transitions and more). New bonus feature - The "SanchoMod Menu" opacity slider (that normally controls the opacity of the MiniStat screen in-game) now controls the dialogue box opacity while in a scene replay. When back in-game it switches back to it's default of adjusting the MiniStat screen opacity. New bonus feature - Scene filters by character and/or scene type available as desired (see teaser pic at bottom of post).
  • SanchoCheats (found via the Options screen). Rewritten. Professionally and properly coded cheats that are rock-solid, including a reset button for stat changes that works intuitively and correctly every time. You asked for it, you got it...cheater.
  • Menu Choice fade in / fade out
  • SanchoHotKeys (expanded, only while in-game) NEW FEATURE! Added the following custom hotkeys. Note that these keys are designated lower-case. Upper-case will still perform the standard RenPy features.
    • Alt+ArrowKeys (up/down adjust dia text size, left/right adjust diabox opacity, same as within SanchoOptions)
    • Lower-case "g" (toggles the ChoiceGuide On/Off)
    • Lower-case "m" (toggles the MiniStat On/Off)
    • Lower-case "s" (toggles the in-game SanchoStats window, not the MiniStat but the larger in-game stat screen)
    • Lower-case "q" (toggles the QuickMenu On/Off, retains the customized size/color you set in SanchoOptions)
1666899869666.png

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
    • Alt+ArrowKeys (up/down adjust dia text size, left/right adjust diabox opacity, same as within SanchoOptions)
    • Lower-case "s" (toggles the in-game SanchoStats window, not the MiniStat but the larger in-game stat screen)
    • Lower-case "q" (toggles the QuickMenu On/Off, retains the customized size/color you set in SanchoOptions
Which buttons give us the Jaye/Tara threesome scene of ultimate debauchery?

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod - minimum confirmed new features for this pending update (note the yellow highlights)
  • SanchoGallery (improved efficiency and handling of isolated gallery, isolated MC renaming, improved start and ending screen transitions and more). New bonus feature - The "SanchoMod Menu" opacity slider (that normally controls the opacity of the MiniStat screen in-game) now controls the dialogue box opacity while in a scene replay. When back in-game it switches back to it's default of adjusting the MiniStat screen opacity. New bonus feature - Scene filters by character and/or scene type available as desired (see teaser pic at bottom of post).
  • SanchoCheats (found via the Options screen). Rewritten. Professionally and properly coded cheats that are rock-solid, including a reset button for stat changes that works intuitively and correctly every time. You asked for it, you got it...cheater.
  • Menu Choice fade in / fade out
  • SanchoHotKeys (expanded, only while in-game) NEW FEATURE! Added the following custom hotkeys. Note that these keys are designated lower-case. Upper-case will still perform the standard RenPy features.
    • Lower-case "q" (toggles the QuickMenu On/Off, retains the customized size/color you set in SanchoOptions)
Stone Fox Studios, I am prepared sir. I'd like to place an order to go, please.

4.60 star(s) 303 Votes