4.60 star(s) 303 Votes

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
Of course, if you're buying one of those, usually the sites you grab them from don't have limits ... just takes forever.
Damn I feel bad for ya,I'm lucky enough now to have a pretty fast connection so 100GB is like an hour for me I still remember the time it took me like 24 hours for the same amount of data.

• Angry
Reactions: Frankinstein

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Damn I feel bad for ya,I'm lucky enough now to have a pretty fast connection so 100GB is like an hour for me I still remember the time it took me like 24 hours for the same amount of data.
Something that big on a fast server probably wouldn't take me more than a couple hours ... although it's been a while since I bought one.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Waits for all the complaints that there's bugs in it :ROFLMAO:
Since the version posted here currently has bugs.

Last edited:

Rufio

Sep 4, 2017
is the bug only on loading saves, or present if you start fresh?
Loading old saves throws a "StoreModule" error for me, i wouldn't want to start fresh if i will run into that bug later anyway

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
That's it, the sun is shining again, the Earth has started spinning again, I'm getting hard again... I'm going to find Jaye again and all the other protagonists of this sublime story...

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
Most people won't be able to download this because of the limit :KEK:
Additional shazba's tips for downloading big files from mega. I have another tip. Here's how its work on tp-link modem. Mine is Tp-link Archer vr300 vdsl2. View attachment 1496807

Okey guys i have a solution for mega's quota. First you need mega's desktop application Megasync. After quota reached. Close megasync. Go for your modem settings, Network/Internet setting disconnect and connect again. After that start megasync again. And you have new quota for download. Rinse and repeat it untill fully download the file. With best regards, Thanks.
You can give this method a try - I worked for me countless times when downloading AVNs (sometimes a few restarts are needed)

4.60 star(s) 303 Votes