4.60 star(s) 303 Votes

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
people, I don 't understand what to do to open the 3rd version of this scene .. I was told what to do so that Melissa had very low scores in both categories of love and pressure .. I 'll do it so that he didn 't have balls and Jane had as many balls as possible .. but for some reason , all 3 options in 1 picture are not open .. and when it is necessary to save Jean where she is drowning , also for some reason it does not come out to open all the options , but Neo has a lot of balls in both places .. what should I do? someone can advise something?

noctarima

Jul 14, 2020
Overall, Really good update. I only have one problem, I have a pure Jaye route and if you don't do anything sexual with Mallory(no kiss, no "lessons"), at the end Mallory considers you as an "assignment" not even as a friend no matter how accurate you play(Or I have fu*ked up somewhere I don't realize). I think it's really unfair considering your help with Amanda and overall good approach.

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
That is NOT Fair , How to choose between all these Magnificent Ladies.:cry::cry:;)
My problem is even worse: I no longer want any of them... :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:Not even Jaye, who was among my absolute favorite LIs when I first played this. Now: the thrill is gone. I started a new run so celibate even the Pope would be proud. (also, the Tara flashback now almost made me puke. That really should have been a choice, not mandatory)

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018

Obanama

Jan 25, 2021
New Walkthrough

Hey everyone, I thought I'd make a walkthrough for this amazing game.

I do visual (workflow) walkthroughs so it is easy to see all the possible branching and for this game how to get all the achievements.

Last Update
## [0.6-rev-1.2] - 2022-05-27
- Update to version 0.6

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have a look and also check out my other walkthroughs

Cheers,
MrBubu
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Chasing Sunsets - MultiMod Edition (Now v0.6b(Steam) & v0.6(non-Steam))
View attachment 1704575

Go get you some.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho
Temporary Note: Multi-Mod updated to latest SanchoMod python core v6a, even more new features added.
View attachment 1416588
Chasing Sunsets [v0.6] Walkthrough & Cheat Mod

Features:

Installation:

Note: If the quick menu is not showing, press "Q" on the keyboard.

Note: Fixed the Walkthrough not showing on Chapter 3.

Download: - -

Android Port Made By DarkAssassin
As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Update :)

Reactions: imzahai
4.60 star(s) 303 Votes