4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Quriosity

Sep 5, 2019
Where did you DL from? The OEM VN has no virus and I know Joker doesn't write Python so there's no way he would have inadvertently inserted as he doesn't recompile anything.
I used both the Paetron, and direct link. Both take me to this URL.

Again, I'm not throwing shade on anyone. I got a trojan hit from 2 separate AV programs. Both hits reported the same trojan by name. I thought I would say something.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

Again, I'm not throwing shade on anyone. I got a trojan hit from 2 separate AV programs. Both hits reported the same trojan by name. I thought I would say something.
I don't use MixDrop personally. Know that some hosting sites have been known to add shit to the zips/rars so that's always a possibility. DL it from a better known source if you can, then re-evaluate.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Anyone else having issues with Mega and GOFILE links not working (getting these errors)? Started yesterday for me, yet other file hosting sites work fine (just slow as molasses).

This site can’t be reached
gofile.io’s server IP address could not be found.

This site can’t be reached
mega.nz’s server IP address could not be found.
Odd, I turned on my US VPN service (I have never used it for this type of content) and now the GOFILE link loaded for me. Also thanks to everyone confirming their access to the sites I mentioned in my earlier post.

Hmm...I wonder if my ISP is now being a dick and blocking those sites (I use them a lot for this content)? Also I'm in Canada, and usually I never see these kinds of connection issues.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019

Mixdrop throws a lot of pop ups.
It's fairly easy to click one of them by mistake.
I have experienced other DL sites where a pop up names a fake file the same as the legit one.

In Joker's Patreon use the link just below mixdrop!

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

I just downloaded it from that link, unpacked it and checked it with Bitdefender and nothing. Seems safe to download.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Mixdrop throws a lot of pop ups.
It's fairly easy to click one of them by mistake.
I have experienced other DL sites where a pop up names a fake file the same as the legit one.

In Joker's Patreon use the link just below mixdrop!
I use Ublock Origin browser addon to block all popups and ads (Also works great for Youtube as well, just enable all filter lists in the setting dashboard, but ignore regions / language choices...not needed.)

Reactions: Ilhares

Godslayer21

Nov 13, 2020
Everyone is already playing, and here i am having to work until 6PM (here in Brazil, it's just 1PM right now)... Well shit, thank god i already downloaded and extracted in my PC... Without giving any spoilers, can you guys tell me how good is the update?

Reactions: crotch69
Mar 18, 2019
Huh, this update has me confused. Am I bugged or what? I turned down Jaye when zipping her dress and the chapter lasted barely 15 minutes. Was this literally only her content and nothing else? Since no changelog is posted I'm really not sure if this is how it's supposed to be or not.

Reactions: ZzZzZiggy
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes