4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Geez, coding the cheevo portion of the ChoiceGuide is a bitch... what a tangled web we weave. Some of the fine tuning might require it to wait until later this afternoon with a glass of fine whiskey.
To avoid getting scurvy maybe you could try this:

SKTN

May 9, 2018
How can I go around this error? Ignore crashes the game and rollback starts it from the beginning. I tried older saves, all the same.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
How can I go around this error? Ignore crashes the game and rollback starts it from the beginning. I tried older saves, all the same.
You played with a mod, didn't you? You have to wait for a new version of the mod.

SKTN

May 9, 2018
You played with a mod, didn't you? You have to wait for a new version of the mod.
Never use WT mods. Only gallery unlock once I already finished the update then delete the whole game right away without loading saves.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
This error would come from saves pre Ch5. Back then there was a music feature in the main menu but it was kinda junk so SFS took it out. The variable is present in your save file but no longer in the game.

Ghosty99

Jul 23, 2021
Does anyone have the changelog for this update?
  • 1600 of Kentyrr's expressive renders!
  • Lots of Stoya's big dumb words!
  • More animations! (Including much-improved Lisa animations from Ch5)
  • All of the flashbacks!
  • 15 new achievements!
  • New original music with multiple tracks commissioned for this game alone!
  • Road rash and Monkeypox! (No panik pls!)
  • Some of our best lewd content to date (at least beta team thinks so!)
  • Our protagonists figure some stuff out!
  • Creampies!
  • Today's forecast: Chance of butt stuff!

SKTN

May 9, 2018
This error would come from saves pre Ch5. Back then there was a music feature in the main menu but it was kinda junk so SFS took it out. The variable is present in your save file but no longer in the game.
Oookay. Can I do something with the files or I have to start from the beginning?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
You should be able to load those saves by making yourself an rpy script. Make a new file named "SKTN fix.rpy" or similar and put this in it via notepad or other basic text editor:
Python:
init 69 python:
    soundtrack=[]
Place the new file inside the "game" folder and try. I might have to write you a special fix to force that variable after loading... so I'm not 100% sure that will sort it for you (I'm not back at the studio just yet).

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes