4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
It's also a massive milestone in that you're given the choice regarding your official relationship status with both LI's. I didn't think Stoya and Kentyrr would actually go through with a harem option, but the madlads actually did it.

Tara is by far the best wingwoman to date. She definitely deserves some "appreciation" from Alex and Jaye once they return back home :sneaky:
Am I mistaken in the fact that "Harem" is with 3 or more girls? But, if the MC adds Tara and whoever else wants in, that will be fulfilled soon... Hmmm... Do I want this??? What am I thinking, I do, YES I do, please with bells on top... :p:D:p:LOL::cool:

Peace :p

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Am I mistaken in the fact that "Harem" is with 3 or more girls? But, if the MC adds Tara and whoever else wants in, that will be fulfilled soon... Hmmm... Do I want this??? What am I thinking, I do, YES I do, please with bells on top... :p:D:p:LOL::cool:

Peace :p
Most of us would likely keep Lisa as a side... she can cook me breakfast anytime.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I'm pretty sure the whole thing will blow up in MC's face if he is dating both Mallory and Jaye, can't wait

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho you the man, just waiting on you to finish your work, then I'll play the new version.
Ain't gonna lie, this ChoiceGuide is a bitch to code... the paths get all mashed up then... let's just say some things happen so I don't have any spoilers. It's difficult to make it dynamic to the player's previous choices so it's a slog to process but I'll get through it. Glad I spent last night porting the latest Core though... that saved hours so far.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I'm pretty sure the whole thing will blow up in MC's face if he is dating both Mallory and Jaye, can't wait
I feel that will only blow up in MC's face if he hides it or tells either Jaye or Mallory he wants a serious relationship while with the other. Choosing the open relationship could be the all around best option if you're with both girls since he's honest with both about the other.

pkgbest13

Mar 11, 2019
Ain't gonna lie, this ChoiceGuide is a bitch to code... the paths get all mashed up then... let's just say some things happen so I don't have any spoilers. It's difficult to make it dynamic to the player's previous choices so it's a slog to process but I'll get through it. Glad I spent last night porting the latest Core though... that saved hours so far.
As long as I end up with Jaye, Jaye, or Jaye it's all good :)

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
If I place myself in first-person mode in this game, I am struck at how I am in a very tiny, tiny minority in comparison to the rest of you...or at least, most of you. Give me a mil or two, keep the company and do whatever you want with it, give me Erica, a cabin in the Rockies, and a nice, quiet life. See ya, wouldn't want to be ya....

I'm curious if the game is even going to allow for that option?

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
If I place myself in first-person mode in this game, I am struck at how I am in a very tiny, tiny minority in comparison to the rest of you...or at least, most of you. Give me a mil or two, keep the company and do whatever you want with it, give me Erica, a cabin in the Rockies, and a nice, quiet life. See ya, wouldn't want to be ya....

Is Erica the mom or the daughter at the ski lodge? I've forgotten. lol

pkgbest13

Mar 11, 2019

You don't want her Mom also??? They share well :)

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes