4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Oh. Her. Wasn't a fan of her. That whole thing with her giving us her virginity for Jaye was just weird. I mean if the dev had made her an LI, ok, that would've been fine with me.
That was weird? The 40+ year old sleeping with the minor she was harboring and supposedly taking care of while her husband and infant daughter were in the next room was the weirder one for me but to each his own I guess. Erica's mom is the character I hate the most so far. Especially because her husband seems like such a cool dude.

Reactions: Razrback16

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hmmm...I'm not seeing that, Sancho.

025 is the only variable I see changing with the relationship choices around Mallory in my script. Feel free to hit me up in DMs.

There is a bug that shipped with refusing to spar with Tanaka so it doesn't accurately reflect in the chapter summary, but I will correct that in 7.0a after any other bugs have had a chance to materialize.

Obviously, this would be a major one, so if there's an issue I'm not seeing, I want to get it addressed ASAP.
Damn, I'll recheck... I might have mixed 024/025 on my end. I'll hit you up if it is indeed a thing bud.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
TBH, I'm spending hundreds of hours throwing my best at this VN like I did LoF in hopes Tara becomes a thing at some point. The rest can stay and be "fluffers" and make my MC and T breakfast :ROFLMAO: :p
Don't give up! If she doesn't become a thing at least I hope she gets her own game! I don't know what it is about her but goddamn she's captivating.

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
That was weird? The 40+ year old sleeping with the minor she was harboring and supposedly taking care of while her husband and infant daughter were in the next room was the weirder one for me but to each his own I guess. Erica's mom is the character I hate the most so far. Especially because her husband seems like such a cool dude.
Exactly. To each their own. I'm not about the whole "Bros before hoes", so I really don't care if he's a 'cool dude' or not. If I have the chance to cuck a fool, I'm on it. lol

• Haha
Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Jaye: "[..] even though there's no blood relationship between us, you'd be...Into a little role-play?"
MC: "Well, with Mom and Dad gone, most Western countries legally just view us as two consenting adults."
MC: "These days, it's really just virtue-signalling payment processors looking for any excuse to get offended."

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The scene plays differently on the Steam version. I'm debating currently which one to have the mod use.,, probably the steamed ver.

And bud, can you please use thumbnails in the future? That's some big-ass pics on a multi-monitor 4K setup... just sayin'.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
There is a bug that shipped with refusing to spar with Tanaka so it doesn't accurately reflect in the chapter summary, but I will correct that in 7.0a after any other bugs have had a chance to materialize.
BTW, I'm not even going to express how difficult this Tanaka scene is to code dynamically... geez. I'm assuming 026 is her "respect" var for the moment. I reckon I'm too sober. Time for tonight's first Crown & Coke.

• Haha
Reactions: Night Hacker

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
So I finished the chapter no problem. I assume I need to hold on to this scripts for future updates?
Probably. Your original save (that is now updated) will still reference the soundtracks. If you started with another then maybe not be needed. Make a text file note in your current game to remind to to check first without the scripts and if borked to add them in as needed... that's the most efficient way I can think of unless I get bored later and write you some slick code to piggyback onto your old save files.

Reactions: SKTN

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Is there a way to max out Mallory's trust points?
On her path I only get 40 out of 41 points...
By my quick math.. yes, easily. You need eight (33-endCh5 to 41-endCh6) and get six alone just by choosing "I'd like to see what this can become" with her. Dicking around with J will impact all the accumulation you've made though, obviously.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes