4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
You need eight (33-endCh5 to 41-endCh6) and get six alone just by choosing "I'd like to see what this can become" with her. Dicking around with J will impact all the accumulation you've made though, obviously.
That's the thing: I have 32 out of 32 at the end of Chapter 5, not 33. So getting the 8 points in the three choices with Mallory only brings me to 40.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
The end credit dialogue for the case of declaring love to both Mallory and Jaye doesn't really make much sense to me. Mallory doesn't yet know you cheated on her? Even after declaring love for Mallory, I never got the sense that an exclusive relationship had been established. MC does say he has to tell Jaye, but never does. Neither Mallory nor Jaye seemed to that point to have objected to the bar sequence the evening beforehand, even going so far as to encourage the action with the other girl. Heck, Mallory seemed to be kind of OK with Amanda sharing MC despite her light-hearted rejection of the idea given the events of the prior evening.

I suppose I understand what the devs are going for - i.e., providing unambiguous solo paths for each main girl - but even having the option to declare love to one after having declared it to the other seems disingenuous to me. If this game is not going to have a throuple/harem option, then why not remove the open relationship path altogether. I don't see the benefit in punishing the player when given the game provides the option to go for both and lots of clues that it would turn out OK. But, who knows what the future holds ... again, just was surprised that exclusivity wasn't more explicitly made clear with those dialogue options.

In any event, great update that continues the tradition of excellence from devs.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
That was weird? The 40+ year old sleeping with the minor she was harboring and supposedly taking care of while her husband and infant daughter were in the next room was the weirder one for me but to each his own I guess. Erica's mom is the character I hate the most so far. Especially because her husband seems like such a cool dude.
I normally try not to comment on subjective takes, but in this case I feel compelled to point out that while MC is significantly younger than Linda in this scene, he is NOT a minor. He has graduated from high school and is her employee.

In some areas in the US, it's possible to graduate at 17, but for story purposes that is provably not the case here. We know Alex and Jaye's birthday from the date of Sarah's text message on James' phone in the Prologue. Since graduation in the US is typically in June, we know that MC must be an adult, even if only by a few months.

The same holds true for her daughter. She's a teenager, not an infant.

That's not to say her behavior isn't beneath contempt for a whole host of other reasons.

The reason for this clarification is to nip ANY speculation in the bud that is wink-wink/nod-nod shota/loli content. It's not.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
You heard it from the dev himself!
I reckon SFS and I on more than one same wavelength. That's generally the case when I'm actually working on VN's I personally adore (and therefore am slower at updating since I give them my best code).

Reactions: Elhemeer

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Ain't none of y'all said nothing 'bout Bianca...and I know damn well you pervs want dat azz
Am I right or am I right?
Seems like she's pure temptation at this point. If there is not a harem ending, then any side girl is likely to come at the cost of main LI. So ... Bianca, Lisa, Tanaka, etc. are all on my off-limits list if the price is Jaye or Mallory.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
If that were me I'd just move on to another game. It seems clear that the bulk of the content will revolve around Mal and Jaye. If none of them interest you, what's the point?
The story. Some AVN s I play for the story and the artisticly perfect renders. Usually I never like main LI s, I have bad taste.

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
The end credit dialogue for the case of declaring love to both Mallory and Jaye doesn't really make much sense to me. Mallory doesn't yet know you cheated on her? Even after declaring love for Mallory, I never got the sense that an exclusive relationship had been established. MC does say he has to tell Jaye, but never does. Neither Mallory nor Jaye seemed to that point to have objected to the bar sequence the evening beforehand, even going so far as to encourage the action with the other girl. Heck, Mallory seemed to be kind of OK with Amanda sharing MC despite her light-hearted rejection of the idea given the events of the prior evening.

I suppose I understand what the devs are going for - i.e., providing unambiguous solo paths for each main girl - but even having the option to declare love to one after having declared it to the other seems disingenuous to me. If this game is not going to have a throuple/harem option, then why not remove the open relationship path altogether. I don't see the benefit in punishing the player when given the game provides the option to go for both and lots of clues that it would turn out OK. But, who knows what the future holds ... again, just was surprised that exclusivity wasn't more explicitly made clear with those dialogue options.

In any event, great update that continues the tradition of excellence from devs.
Thanks for pointing this out. I meant to come back to that summary bullet and refine it as I felt it also went too far. In the 0.7a update, the text will be more nuanced. There is no need to replay as the report output changes only, not the variable.

Feedback like this is why I monitor this thread for a few days after each release.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes