4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Seems like she's pure temptation at this point. If there is not a harem ending, then any side girl is likely to come at the cost of main LI. So ... Bianca, Lisa, Tanaka, etc. are all on my off-limits list if the price is Jaye or Mallory.
You can keep Mallory, I will take up the slack with the ither ladies. Jaye always gets my primary love, but I have a save path for others.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Thanks for pointing this out. I meant to come back to that summary bullet and refine it as I felt it also went too far. In the 0.7a update, the text will be more nuanced. There is no need to replay as the report output changes only, not the variable.

Feedback like this is why I monitor this thread for a few days after each release.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Can't load any saves I used Sancho's mod before so guessing I gotta wait right Sancho1969
Bud, if you get impatient waiting on my update then DL the "SaveFixer" in the mod's OP. That'll get you done. Just remember to delete that file if you later install the mod as they don't play very well with each other.

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Stone Fox Studios

There is an obvious bug right after choosing Business partner at the resort
Python:
elif bool046 == False and bool002 >= 27
it should be
Python:
elif bool046 == False and num002 >= 27

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Honestly if Tara ends up just being a side girl that doesnt get to stay with MC alongside the two main girls, wouldnt even mind a new game with her as the main girl, even if its with a different MC, as long as she gets the attention she deserves.

People that'd complain shes not a virgin can suck my left nut on Tuesdays

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Stone Fox Studios
while we are at it end of chapter 1:

Python:
    if num001 == 3:
        $ unlock_achievement(28,True)
    if num002 == 4:
        $ unlock_achievement(29,True)
Achievements have been mixed up (based on their descriptions)

Python:
persistent.achievements.append(Achievement(28,"Positive Reinforcement", "Max out trust points with Jaye in Chapter 1", False, "achievement_positive_reinforcement_unlocked", "achievement_locked"))
persistent.achievements.append(Achievement(29,"Smooth Operator", "Max out love points with Mallory in Chapter 1", False, "achievement_smooth_operator_unlocked", "achievement_locked"))

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Stone Fox Studios

Python:
    if num001 == 3:
    if num002 == 4:

Python:
persistent.achievements.append(Achievement(28,"Positive Reinforcement", "Max out trust points with Jaye in Chapter 1", False, "achievement_positive_reinforcement_unlocked", "achievement_locked"))
persistent.achievements.append(Achievement(29,"Smooth Operator", "Max out love points with Mallory in Chapter 1", False, "achievement_smooth_operator_unlocked", "achievement_locked"))
Again, I concur... but fucking quit... now I have to change the mod too :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
A relatively short but still meaningful update (especially if you're Jaye lover). I only create three saves (Cheat route that only serves as future drama sightseeing, Throuple/Open relationship, Jaye only) because it's just heartbreaking to see MC breaking up with the woman that loves him for the entire time. I hope future updates can provide solid contents for M/J throuple route (which is quite funny considering the only throuple relationship in BADIK is also M/J) and thank you Stone Fox for this amazing update. Tara the best wingwoman :p

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
Stone Fox Studios

Python:
    if num001 == 3:
    if num002 == 4:

Python:
Confirmed and corrected for 0.7a.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes