4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
New Walkthrough

Hey everyone, I thought I'd make a walkthrough for this amazing game.

I do visual (workflow) walkthroughs so it is easy to see all the possible branching and for this game how to get all the achievements.

Last Update
## [0.6-rev-1.2] - 2022-05-27
- Update to version 0.6

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have a look and also check out my other walkthroughs

Cheers,
MrBubu
Please update

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Found a serious gameplay bug that causes an immediate crash:
1667019456126.png
Thank you ma'am but I ordered the ribeye med-rare with a loaded baked potato. Can I please speak to the manager?

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
The end credit dialogue for the case of declaring love to both Mallory and Jaye doesn't really make much sense to me. Mallory doesn't yet know you cheated on her? Even after declaring love for Mallory, I never got the sense that an exclusive relationship had been established. MC does say he has to tell Jaye, but never does.

To be fair. you're talking about the MC's clone mom and his step sister,. :ROFLMAO: "Cheating" doesn't even begin to describe the situation. More like family problems. That said, families forgive each other and love each other. Who can make sense of that??

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i've seen this game for awhile and wondered when an NTR tag would show up ..... so far it hasn't and i decided to give this game a try .... love this game .... awesome renders ... story pretty cool so far ... don't understand alot of what the story talks about ... but seems to be something serious .... and finally i enjoyed the ending with sis AWESOME :love:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Chasing Sunsets - MultiMod Edition (Now v0.7 (non-Steam))
View attachment 1704575

Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho
SanchoMod (Update)

It is done.

Go get you some.

Thanks to Stone Fox Studios and fans. This mod's for you. Please enjoy and regards to you and yours as always.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
This has got to be the only time I've ever laughed out loud from characters breaking the 3rd wall.
I'm reading the laundry room scene (which in itself was very funny) and I'm like,
"Did I miss a story arc?"
and Bam! Those faces. Gold Stone Fox Studios, fucking comedic gold.
I guess you mean 4th wall? ;) But I agree, that was very funny! :)

and where to download version 7 with cheat mods??
The OP is always a good place to look.......

• Haha
Reactions: Balu83
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes