4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Vaftrudner

May 19, 2022
Before I ask... Yes I tried to search but couldn´t find or maybe didn´t use right words to search.

But is there a way to get your chars name in the "Scenes" replay?
It uses the default name when rewatching scenes.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Stone Fox Studios

Hey bud, in the updated Steam version you have a new edit that doubles what was basically already there. Doesn't look like it would be as you intended so thought I'd let you know:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
Stone Fox Studios

Hey bud, in the updated Steam version you have a new edit that doubles what was basically already there. Doesn't look like it would be as you intended so thought I'd let you know:
Thanks man...It's innocuous, but sloppy. I'll probably remove the Discord RPC from the next update anyway. It was one of those things that seemed better on paper than in application.

Reactions: Sancho1969

DarkDemon

Apr 25, 2017
View attachment 1416588
Chasing Sunsets [v0.7] Walkthrough & Cheat Mod

Features:

Installation:

Note: If the quick menu is not showing, press "Q" on the keyboard.

Note: Thank you, Sancho1969, for helping me with the Mod, please check out Sancho's Multi-Mod.

Download: - - ANDROID

Android Port Made By DarkAssassin
As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
The android link has been updated, but the file name is 0.6. Is the file misslabled or is there no update for android yet?

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Damn! That was great! Jaye is definitely my favorite one. Yea, Mall is great and all, and Tara isn't a LI, but Jaye, HOT DAMN! And about Christian, huh?? Let's wait and see what Dev has in mind for next chapters.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The android link has been updated, but the file name is 0.6. Is the file misslabled or is there no update for android yet?
That's correct version, even if the game update is 0.7 the game is on Chapter is 6.

No, the file does not say 0.6 it says Ch6
1667065323039.png

Jul 9, 2020
Tired trope of VN games, bitchy woman teaches MC to fight and eventually fucks because reasons. This is so brain numbingly stupid and its so fucking tired. There is a reason there are weight classes in MMA. The guy works out and she's like 100 lbs maybe. There is literally nothing stopping the guy from rolling her off because shes literally just using her body weight to pin him, I don't care how she hooks her feet. Shes positioned way to low to accomplish this or she has the leg strength of someone three times her size. If this was all in service of getting the random cook to stop calling him a fuckboy then maybe you just should've never started or should've been given an option to ignore way beforehand.

Reactions: bakasto

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I really hope some of the girls like Bianca are romance options yet. This game needs some fun side girls since the main two are getting a bit stale imho

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Well, I played through some of Chapter 6; a couple versions of Mallory's path and got about half-way through Jaye's. Honestly, I don't think I can give this a proper review because it's just depressing on my main run and alternate runs aren't helping. Jaye's an awesome character, but I'm not interested in seeing her have sex. Meanwhile I really like Mallory, but I can't stand Amanda and she's managed to get her claws into everything related to Mal. Add in the strong implication that Jaye is secretly the MC's half-sister and I think it's pretty clear the parts of this game I loved were more about happenstance than design.

So those are my immediate thoughts. This is a high-quality update, but the quality comes from parts I don't care about not the parts I do. At a certain point I need to accept that the game and I aren't on the same page and move on.

tl;dr The update deserves a better review than I can give it.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
correct me if i'm wrong - intimate path with Jaye/Mallory is intended for a solo route (since it's marked as cheating at the end of the chapter if you choose it for both of them), but open path should allow to have both of them officially?

labmouseblues

Dec 22, 2020
Add in the strong implication that Jaye is secretly the MC's half-sister
Eh, that feels like fairly typical drama cranking - you think they are, but lo and behold, they aren't. It would also make avoiding Patreon policies really, REALLY awkward and piss off a possibly sizeable portion of the audience.

I'd expect Amanda to be the mystery child, given Mallory didn't immediately tell the MC about this supposed "revelation".

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes