4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
So, after taking my time to play this from the start (because my save failed to load), I am even more in Love with this VN than I was before.

Choices apart, this is a really well written story, magnificently well done graphics, and good humor. Was there anything else needed? No! Yet, we were lavishly gifted with jaw dropping animations, to make this a 5+ stars title. All the characters are well crafted, well developed, feeling, if not real, at the very least possible.

Stone Fox Studios congrats on a well done job. Perfection is an illusion only achieved by not being afraid to make mistakes.

Peace :)

Klaes Ashford

Jun 4, 2020
So, after taking my time to play this from the start (because my save failed to load), I am even more in Love with this VN than I was before.

Choices apart, this is a really well written story, magnificently well done graphics, and good humor. Was there anything else needed? No! Yet, we were lavishly gifted with jaw dropping animations, to make this a 5+ stars title. All the characters are well crafted, well developed, feeling, if not real, at the very least possible.

Stone Fox Studios congrats on a well done job. Perfection is an illusion only achieved by not being afraid to make mistakes.

Peace :)

Agreed. Though, I really wish Tara was a possible LI in the end.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Jaye is still the hottest even being MC's sister. Fuck the shit out of her and let her fuck the shit out of MC, as she wants to...

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
The Western AVN landscape is just so flush with better writing, art, and production values, it's simply impossible to invest in all of them.

I just hope SFS isn't so devastated by your loss they give up.
Ugh, strawman. The person you're quoting didn't tell the developer to give up or to be devastated. You don't like their opinion, snark time I suppose.

I don't agree with ename, I really enjoy this AVN. It's absolutely one of the better written and produced games out there. But I think it's okay for folks to politely give their opinion on a game even if I don't agree with it.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Damn Kentyrr kudos on a great game. The characters are so well done it even pulls my heartstrings to be in a possible "open" relationship with them... you just wanna... Fully Commit To One Because They're So Adorable. ARRGGHHH :LOL:

I know, I know, multiple playthroughs fix that problem. Sorta. I'm not big on having to do that, but this is one of the few where I may do so.

so tough.gif

Last edited:

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
Ugh, strawman. The person you're quoting didn't tell the developer to give up or to be devastated. You don't like their opinion, snark time I suppose.

I don't agree with ename, I really enjoy this AVN. It's absolutely one of the better written and produced games out there. But I think it's okay for folks to politely give their opinion on a game even if I don't agree with it.
...Aaaaand on that note, I will cease monitoring this thread again until after the next update.

Thanks to Sancho, MrBubu, and BeingADikDik for contributing to the coding integrity of this release!

Peace!

Stoya

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So, going through the list and the games that have interacted...

Right now we have:
Leap of Faith
Chasing Sunsets
Artemis
Last Call

All of them exist in a shared world. Did I miss any?

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Well, I played through some of Chapter 6; a couple versions of Mallory's path and got about half-way through Jaye's. Honestly, I don't think I can give this a proper review because it's just depressing on my main run and alternate runs aren't helping. Jaye's an awesome character, but I'm not interested in seeing her have sex. Meanwhile I really like Mallory, but I can't stand Amanda and she's managed to get her claws into everything related to Mal. Add in the strong implication that Jaye is secretly the MC's half-sister and I think it's pretty clear the parts of this game I loved were more about happenstance than design.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So those are my immediate thoughts. This is a high-quality update, but the quality comes from parts I don't care about not the parts I do. At a certain point I need to accept that the game and I aren't on the same page and move on.

tl;dr The update deserves a better review than I can give it.
Finally managed to finish the main routes of the new update. Didn't test everything, but perhaps later. Here are my notes from it:

Cheers Kentyrr Stone Fox Studios, looking forward to the next update.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Finally managed to finish the main routes of the new update. Didn't test everything, but perhaps later. Here are my notes from it:

Cheers Kentyrr Stone Fox Studios, looking forward to the next update.
I dunno, after she gave him his lunch, the sexual tension was as thick as Jill’s thighs! :p

Last edited:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I think you’re going off topic motherfucker (term of endearment of course), do you want me to call maestro felice in here to have you sorted out? Is that want you want?
Do it, cunt. You'll agree with him and then you'll see what will happen to you. :mad: :Kappa:

Besides, where's the 5000 paragraph shazba post explaining your thoughts about the new update? :Kappa:

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes