4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Sooooooooooooo am i screwed or there a throuple chance in this game because
screenshot0005.png

This felt filthy as fuck(that's what you get for blindly following a wt idiot(n))
screenshot0004.png
So i went back to change things up. Mallory always seem to be aware that she had to have to share MC with Jaye and looked open to it. e.g during the 'body shots' scene. Btw i always hated how we had no choice in MC being a manslut which is made worse if on the jaye virgin path, sure he didn't have to be a virgin as well but not a manslut.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Sooooooooooooo am i screwed or there a throuple chance in this game because
View attachment 2134921

This felt filthy as fuck(that's what you get for blindly following a wt idiot(n))
View attachment 2134919
So i went back to change things up. Mallory always seem to be aware that she had to have to share MC with Jaye and looked open to it. e.g during the 'body shots' scene. Btw i always hated how we had no choice in MC being a manslut which is made worse if on the jaye virgin path, sure he didn't have to be a virgin as well but not a manslut.
Probably not, but hell if I don't go with that save to the end of the game.

nothing-stops-this-train-1790562825.gif giphy-3757126683.gif

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Yeah, I just finished too and got that "Mallory does not know", made me feel like a chump. Even though I mentioned "cucking" some guy without him knowing, I have never cheated on someone I was in a relationship with, of course I never fell for two girls at the same time. Have had a threesome but was attached to neither of those girls, was just sex. So I am not sure what I would do if I ever fell for two at once.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Yeah, I just finished too and got that "Mallory does not know", made me feel like a chump. Even though I mentioned "cucking" some guy without him knowing, I have never cheated on someone I was in a relationship with, of course I never fell for two girls at the same time. Have had a threesome but was attached to neither of those girls, was just sex. So I am not sure what I would do if I ever fell for two at once.
Playing these games opens up windows in our mind to possibilities we never tried. Sometimes, the answer doesn't show up, it's ok... Now we have the question, that is the most important part. We aren't the result of answers, we are the product of questions, and the attempts to figure them out.

Now that you got the question, "What would I do IF...?", you are richer, stronger and more capable. Not bad from a "Adult Visual Novel" is it?

(Sorry for this bit of philosophy, sometimes I can't help myself)

Peace :)

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
I am not sure what I would do if I ever fell for two at once.
You will figure out which one you love more, with time. If you just can't choose between the two, it's better to have known love, then to have not. You can either tell them both or take your loss and hope to find someone new, better and not more than one next time.

Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
You will figure out which one you love more, with time. If you just can't choose between the two, it's better to have known love, then to have not. You can either tell them both or take your loss and hope to find someone new, better and not more than one next time.
Above all, don't decide for them. Let them have a say about decisions that affect them. (Where have I read this before...........)

Peace :D

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
if it allows, I name the dude after someone I hated back in the day, whom I did cuck, even if he never knew it, instead of naming the MC after myself, as I normally do).
that's... genius :oops:
now i want those games to add a naming system for the bull as well, so i can put in my name :BootyTime:

also goddamn we got a genuine bull over here, ur actually the "guy she told u not to worry about" lol

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
that's... genius :oops:
now i want those games to add a naming system for the bull as well, so i can put in my name :BootyTime:

also goddamn we got a genuine bull over here, ur actually the "guy she told u not to worry about" lol
I wouldn't call myself a "bull" in the sense you see in most cucking situations. I just have average junk, above average stamina but I have been told many, many times I am very talented with both my hands and my tongue. Usually, by the point of penile penetration of the pussy or the pooper, they already had 3 or more orgasms. That was also 20+ years ago. I am getting older now(52) and not nearly the stamina of my youth.

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
Lower-case "s" (toggles the in-game SanchoStats window, not the MiniStat but the larger in-game stat screen)
Not sure if anyone mentioned yet but this one conflicts with renpy's take a screenshot button as in you can no longer take ingame screenshots while the mod is installed,Just wanted to make sure you knew.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Not sure if anyone mentioned yet but this one conflicts with renpy's take a screenshot button as in you can no longer take ingame screenshots while the mod is installed,Just wanted to make sure you knew.
You should read all of the section you quoted a bit from bud. You can take screenshots. I only hijack the lower-case for the SanchoHotKeys. Use upper-case (Shift+[key]) for RenPy stock hot keys... and Alt-[key] will work too. Ain't my first rodeo :p

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
You should read all of the section you quoted a bit from bud. You can take screenshots. I only hijack the lower-case for the SanchoHotKeys. Use upper-case (Shift+[key]) for RenPy stock hot keys... and Alt-[key] will work too. Ain't my first rodeo :p
Hahaha,Much love my guy,Despite my rather high 140+ IQ I'm kinda slow at times(Not to boast just wanted to emphasize that even someone despite being a near genius can be dumb at times)...LMAO.

Reactions: Sancho1969

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Remind me, seems familiar but I download so many of these games(90% never get finished, terrible writing, etc).

BTW, my kinks are watersports, cucking others or if playing as aFMC, getting naughty with every worthy character.
Then The Office Wife should be a must-play for you, it ticks all your boxes. The only downsides are it's an RPGM game, and it lacks bullet-proof code (it may crash from time to time)

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Bit behind the current update as I only just discovered this game but damn son, that's savage as hell.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: hysepReC

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Usually, by the point of penile penetration of the pussy or the pooper, they already had 3 or more orgasms.
Sir, if that's not a bull idk what is :LUL:granted I dont have much experience so Idk how easy it is to get a girl to orgasm 3 times through just penetration,

But goddamn I hope to achieve what you achieved in ur past :devilish::LOL:

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes