4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
In the future, I think I'll avoid mods completely. Not interested in all this back and forth. If you can't take constructive criticism, forget it. I don't need mods. You messed up default Ren'PY controls. You were in the wrong. Period.
NP, you do you. I have zero issue with criticism but your attitude sucks imho. I've said twice I'll make it toggled but haven't got to it yet. Pull the stick out, it's all going to be ok.

Reactions: DarhkBlu

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
In the future, I think I'll avoid mods completely. Not interested in all this back and forth. If you can't take constructive criticism, forget it. I don't need mods. You messed up default Ren'PY controls. You were in the wrong. Period.
Imagine getting rude and pissy about an extremely minor change in a completely optional mod that someone else put several hours into building and updating purely out of their own free time. If you had come to the conclusion of "I just won't use this mod" before whinging about it, you wouldn't have had to embarrass yourself so spectacularly. And for the record, your attitude does suck. Consider that my "constructive criticism" for you.

Kentyrr

Chasing Sunsets Dev/Artist
Game Developer
Nov 29, 2019
Wow. Ok, I feel silly here - who is Taylor (wow is she gorgeous)? Is this a character from earlier in the game that I am forgetting? (granted I am on Jaye's path and completely ignoring other girls, lol).
Taylor made a brief cameo in Chapter 5. Easy to miss her. And no, she's not going to be featured in CS.

Reactions: Razrback16

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Picking this up for the first in a while and gotta say i am really enjoying. Just 1 minor issue i have in chapter 4 so too many of the Mallory choices are binary and involve Love and trust point or nothing (or actually reduce the points) ie when you have the option to increase her security level is it either +2 Love/+2 Trust or -1 Love/-1 Trust. I like maxing out trust with her but have been trying to avoid love as i am doing a Jaye route and don't want to cheat. So an option that is either completely neutral or just provides trust would be nice here.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
loving the game but the u-turn to change Christian from the standard MC foil to someone I'm meant to feel sympathetic for is.... odd. It's kind of jarring

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
1.6 GB on first release?! Let's hope it's not a case of COD Modern Warfare with little to no consideration for storage.
14-16TB hard drives are cheap (<$20/TB). Storage/file sizes don't mean much anymore until games start getting around 1TB sizes each. If you want 650MB games and smaller get a PS1 emulator and play 20-25yo games.

Reactions: DarhkBlu

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
loving the game but the u-turn to change Christian from the standard MC foil to someone I'm meant to feel sympathetic for is.... odd. It's kind of jarring
Yeah what was that 180? Went from getting his ass beat by a girl and tossed off a boat and made to swim 20+ miles back to shore to secret best friend = WTF? What did I miss that made him inclined to do that if he's not bipolar?

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
LOL at the 4th wall break calling out payment processors and their incest hate. It's why if/when I release v0.1 my AVN the only financial support I'm taking if not on SS is Bitcoin or from old school check/money order/cash snail mailed to a rented PO box (I'm doing it for fun, profit is optional as I'll probably be using pirated assets to make an AVN that will also probably be pirated, arg!, matey). That has worked fine for over 2 centuries and still does if one is patient.

Last edited:

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
14-16TB hard drives are cheap (<$20/TB). Storage/file sizes don't mean much anymore until games start getting around 1TB sizes each. If you want 650MB games and smaller get a PS1 emulator and play 20-25yo games.
Needlessly harsh.

There remains way too many devs who are stuck years in the past in regard to file size with their CG. Some continue to publish 3 MB PNGs and needlessly bloat the footprint. One can get the same quality with a 400-600 KB webp and reduce the footprint which is a good thing for everyone.

Sometimes, however, even with the best practices the game size is large simply because it contains a lot of material. Some devs will publish updates for new content only as well as the entire package. It's best to be aware of what folks are stating.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
That's only downside of a well written story like this, is you have to choose. I'm like you, don't like to choose, I like 'em both! LOL It's a credit to the writer of the story to be honest, the characters are well written and I like them for different reasons.

I'll probably end up playing through it on both paths eventually.
Eh to me Mallory is prettier but Family First so sis gets the D on first Playthrough if I'm forced to pick, even if she is a fake sister.

Reactions: Night Hacker

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
I always restart this VN when a new update is released. The removal of this joke from the new version (I loaded the same save in v6 and v7 to make sure) must be a sign about how the girls' view of relationships has changed and choosing a more serious relationship is a part of the game now.
screenshot0001.png

STWA Unbroken had an interaction in LoF
And a cameo as Riley Reid's air freshener
screenshot0002.png

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
I always restart this VN when a new update is released. The removal of this joke from the new version (I loaded the same save in v6 and v7 to make sure) must be a sign about how the girls' view of relationships has changed and choosing a more serious relationship is a part of the game now.
View attachment 2137026
Admittedly this bothers me a lot more than it should. I really don't like retroactive changes. Now I feel compelled to start over and try to see what else was changed.

Reactions: noctarima

PipeLayer2000

Dec 24, 2020
Admittedly this bothers me a lot more than it should. I really don't like retroactive changes. Now I feel compelled to start over and try to see what else was changed.
I replay the entire thing as well, and I noticed another slight change after the graduation party when Jaye is in her towel thinking about the events of the night. She now says something like "Tara sure seemed to wake up when "MC" rode up on Christian". Before it was "Tara about creamed herself when "MC" rode up on Christian". This change makes zero difference, but I did kind of miss the joke about the sister/mom thing. I was at least glad to see that Mallory still referred to herself as the Mega Blocks version of MC's Lego mom.

Reactions: RNasc4444

AK Khan

Mar 14, 2020
View attachment 1416588
Chasing Sunsets [v0.7] Walkthrough & Cheat Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: If the quick menu is not showing, press "Q" on the keyboard.

Note: Thank you, Sancho1969, for helping me with the Mod, please check out Sancho's Multi-Mod.

Download: - - ANDROID

Android Port Made By DarkAssassin
As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
What do those who use Android?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sith2009
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes