4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
After playing this chapter while being firmly on Jaye's path as I have been since the start,I'm starting to hate the fact that Mallory is even a love interest more and more,Like I can't even if I wanted to imagine pursuing anyone other then her like no matter how attractive I find Mal everything that happens with Jaye in this chapter especially when going all in is just so profoundly beautiful and shows how ment to be Jaye and MC are for eachother that it shakes me to my core that there is even an option of not going all in with her.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Sancho1969 I'm not sure what you did, but your mod disabled the Screenshot "S" function. I couldn't take a screenshot in game with your mod, but after I removed your mod I was able to no problem, so not sure what you did, but please undo it. Don't mess with the "S" key.

Reactions: noctarima

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 I'm not sure what you did, but your mod disabled the Screenshot "S" function. I couldn't take a screenshot in game with your mod, but after I removed your mod I was able to no problem, so not sure what you did, but please undo it. Don't mess with the "S" key.
See post here bud. I hijacked only various lower-case keys. Upper-case (Shift+[key]) or (Alt+[key]) are untouched and work as you'd expect. The writeup on them is in each release's "new features" as well:
1667184958989.png

Last edited:
Reactions: SoiCowboy

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
Anyone else have issues with v0.7 and Joker's WT mod? Ever single save file I try to load, no matter how far back, errors out. Of note, all of those saves were made using using the v0.6 version from before, along with his mod.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Am I the only one who thinks this update starts the ball rolling for everything to come crashing down because I've been a man-whore the entire game?

I'd love a Jaye/Mallory throuple but getting both of them to just one or two love/trust points less than their max, leaves Mallory not knowing you cheated on her, and Jaye thinking you're all hers (I think?).

And yes, I used Joker's wt mod, since I used it previously and didn't want to start over with sancho's mod.

I guess I'll have to wait for the point it's made clear what can happen, then start over to make my choices a bit more carefully.

Reactions: EndlessNights

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Wow. Ok, I feel silly here - who is Taylor (wow is she gorgeous)? Is this a character from earlier in the game that I am forgetting? (granted I am on Jaye's path and completely ignoring other girls, lol).
Taylor is Einhorn ...
Einhorn is Finkle ...
Finkle is ... ?

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Wow. Ok, I feel silly here - who is Taylor (wow is she gorgeous)? Is this a character from earlier in the game that I am forgetting? (granted I am on Jaye's path and completely ignoring other girls, lol).
Taylor is Jaye's, er, "friend" currently and a childhood friend. Spoiler for those who haven't played the game yet:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Razrback16

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Am I the only one who thinks this update starts the ball rolling for everything to come crashing down because I've been a man-whore the entire game?

I'd love a Jaye/Mallory throuple but getting both of them to just one or two love/trust points less than their max, leaves Mallory not knowing you cheated on her, and Jaye thinking you're all hers (I think?).

And yes, I used Joker's wt mod, since I used it previously and didn't want to start over with sancho's mod.

I guess I'll have to wait for the point it's made clear what can happen, then start over to make my choices a bit more carefully.
If you use the Sancho Mod it points out the Open Relationship choices, and (spoiler)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: TheSidewinder

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021

That's only downside of a well written story like this, is you have to choose. I'm like you, don't like to choose, I like 'em both! LOL It's a credit to the writer of the story to be honest, the characters are well written and I like them for different reasons.

I'll probably end up playing through it on both paths eventually.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Just mildly annoyed that I had to quit the game, make a post etc.... to figure out what was going on. I was going to look through the programming code and just reprogram it myself, but that's fairly involved.

In the future you shouldn't mess with default keys, and "s" is standard in all RenPY games. Not too big of a deal I guess but... I may still see if I can reprogram it (though I see some safeguards in place I will have to navigate). ;)
Seems to me you're getting ruffled all due to a single key in lieu of all the other features at the ready. Shift+S is just not a biggie... and there's only so many keys on a keyboard so options are limited across all the VN's I mod. The request of many are the reason it's there to begin with if I'm being honest. Once I'm done updating all these other VN's I'll make it a toggled option like all the others I'm sure.

Reactions: SoiCowboy

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Have a good one yourself bud, sincerely. And all the info is in every OP and update post... but folks have to read 'em to know 'em. Like I said I'll make it a toggled option later like all the other features. There's only so many hours in a day but the info is there to be fair. Joker has a mod too, maybe it's more your speed until I get the option to toggle coded and updated.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes