4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Eh, that feels like fairly typical drama cranking - you think they are, but lo and behold, they aren't. It would also make avoiding Patreon policies really, REALLY awkward and piss off a possibly sizeable portion of the audience.

I'd expect Amanda to be the mystery child, given Mallory didn't immediately tell the MC about this supposed "revelation".
Mallory had no chance: she and the MC don't talk once she leaves his room. :rolleyes:

Besides, her response "I...I think I know who the third child is" is rather awkward if she's talking to said child. Do you really think big brain Amanda failed to connect the dots on her own medical history?

labmouseblues

Dec 22, 2020
I'm not really invested in this theory, but her response in the moment isn't particularly awkward in terms of your average TV show writing, and she's literally in the same house with the MC when it happens - there's no reason for her to not go tell him that the hot redhead he's clearly interested in might be his blood relative.

Retrofire

Jul 4, 2019
So those are my immediate thoughts. This is a high-quality update, but the quality comes from parts I don't care about not the parts I do. At a certain point I need to accept that the game and I aren't on the same page and move on.
tl;dr The update deserves a better review than I can give it.

The Western AVN landscape is just so flush with better writing, art, and production values, it's simply impossible to invest in all of them.

I just hope SFS isn't so devastated by your loss they give up.

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Can someone tell I'm not the only one who can't get the last point to max out Mallory stats? I did like 10 runs with and without mods. it's always this 1 point missing. Before the episode start I had her stats maxed out so I was not missing anything before that.

Is this a bug or did I miss something ?

1667075274251.png

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Can someone tell I'm not the only one who can't get the last point to max out Mallory stats? I did like 10 runs with and without mods. it's always this 1 point missing. Before the episode start I had her stats maxed out so I was not missing anything before that.

View attachment 2132649
If I remember right you lose one if you pick you are interested in Bianca at the Gym, maybe you can lose it as well if with Tanaka, or Jaye, don't ask me how she telepathically knows that you are a sinner already, but she is a genetic freak after all :love: :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: Lostanddamned

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
If I remember right you lose one if you pick you are interested in Bianca at the Gym, maybe you can lose it as well if with Tanaka, or Jaye, don't ask me how she telepathically knows that you are a sinner already, but she is a genetic freak after all :love: :Kappa:
Jaye: They say all women are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Mallory, you can see that statement is not true. :Kappa:

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
as a disciple of Jaye, I'd say you bet on the wrong horse. but that's just my undivided opinion.:sneaky:

EndlessNights

Jun 18, 2022
So those are my immediate thoughts. This is a high-quality update, but the quality comes from parts I don't care about not the parts I do. At a certain point I need to accept that the game and I aren't on the same page and move on.

tl;dr The update deserves a better review than I can give it.
Excellent analysis as always. However, we're not going to let you off the hook. If all five of my fellow founding members of the semi-official Fiona Fan Club (who shall remain anonymous for their own protection) are sticking with the game, you surely can as well.

I wonder if accepting Amanda is just a self-sacrifice (for those who don't like her, at least) the MC will need to make if he truly loves Mallory. It seems to me that Amanda will always be extremely important to Mallory; there's no way around it. They may not have to be a romantic package deal, but if you love one of them the other one will have to be a part of your life as well. As a great philosopher once said, "If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends." It's kind of like how you can't befriend Felice without accepting all the many alts as well.

I agree strongly with what you said about the frustrating path to build a true platonic brother-sister relationship with Jaye. I understand WHY it's difficult given the MC and Jaye's mutual and long-established obsession with each other, but it's one of the things I've most wanted to see happen ever since I first started playing the game.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

View attachment 2132649
AFAICT, one of the patches added a 33rd point of Trust to Mallory's totals in Chapter 5 - specifically, you get +1 Mal Trust if you cum inside her at the end of her sex scene. If you saved the game after that decision on the old version, you'll have missed the extra point. Worse, the Chapter 5 end screen will list you as 32/32 instead of 32/33 which confuses things. But ultimately that's the shortfall; go back and replay the sex scene and you should be good to go.

Last edited:

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
AFAICT, one of the patches added a 33rd point of Trust to Mallory's totals in Chapter 5 - specifically, you get +1 Mal Trust if you cum inside her at the end of her sex scene. If you saved the game after that decision on the old version, you'll have missed the extra point. Worse, the Chapter 5 end screen will list you as 32/32 instead of 32/33 which confuses things. But ultimately that's the shortfall; go back and replay the sex scene and you should be good to go.
Thank you so much. it was driving me insane why I could not figure that out. Many blesses friend.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ename144
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes