4.60 star(s) 303 Votes

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Damn, that Jaye scene, including all the build-up to it, was all kinds of awesome! I usually like to play as much of the field as possible, and try to avoid going lovey-dovey monogamous, but I was probably still on such a high I actually couldn't say no to a relationship with Big Green Eyes :love: I should probably reload and go for the "day by day" thing though, as I really want to keep going with Mallory as well, and am kinda curious what being manhandled by Chef Tanaka is going to lead to... :sneaky:

Dec 8, 2021
My problem is even worse: I no longer want any of them... :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:Not even Jaye, who was among my absolute favorite LIs when I first played this. Now: the thrill is gone. I started a new run so celibate even the Pope would be proud. (also, the Tara flashback now almost made me puke. That really should have been a choice, not mandatory)
I haven't played it yet, can you tell me what happens in this flashback?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019

Quriosity

Sep 5, 2019
Hmmm... do you really think it is a good plan to start throwing accusations of that kind towards a very experienced modder with many, many, many great mods? Are you sure about this?

View attachment 2129879
Not throwing anything. ESET found a known trojan. Mcafee reported the same trojan, by name. The modder may not have put it there, there are other ways to do it. Use at your own risk.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Not throwing anything. ESET found a known trojan. Mcafee reported the same trojan, by name. The modder may not have put it there, there are other ways to do it. Use at your own risk.
Where did you DL from? The OEM VN has no virus and I know Joker doesn't write Python so there's no way he would have inadvertently inserted as he doesn't recompile anything.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod - minimum confirmed new features for this pending update (note the yellow highlights)
  • SanchoGallery (improved efficiency and handling of isolated gallery, isolated MC renaming, improved start and ending screen transitions and more). New bonus feature - The "SanchoMod Menu" opacity slider (that normally controls the opacity of the MiniStat screen in-game) now controls the dialogue box opacity while in a scene replay. When back in-game it switches back to it's default of adjusting the MiniStat screen opacity. New bonus feature - Scene filters by character and/or scene type available as desired (see teaser pic at bottom of post).
  • SanchoCheats (found via the Options screen). Rewritten. Professionally and properly coded cheats that are rock-solid, including a reset button for stat changes that works intuitively and correctly every time. You asked for it, you got it...cheater.
  • Menu Choice fade in / fade out
  • SanchoHotKeys (expanded, only while in-game) NEW FEATURE! Added the following custom hotkeys. Note that these keys are designated lower-case. Upper-case will still perform the standard RenPy features.
    • Alt+ArrowKeys (up/down adjust dia text size, left/right adjust diabox opacity, same as within SanchoOptions)
    • Lower-case "g" (toggles the ChoiceGuide On/Off)
    • Lower-case "m" (toggles the MiniStat On/Off)
    • Lower-case "s" (toggles the in-game SanchoStats window, not the MiniStat but the larger in-game stat screen)
    • Lower-case "q" (toggles the QuickMenu On/Off, retains the customized size/color you set in SanchoOptions)
It's alive and fired up on first try... now time to get busy:
1666967434642.png

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Maybe next one needs to be a 2nd chapter where it can get the stats from this part and not be such a huge download.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Anyone else having issues with Mega and GOFILE links not working (getting these errors)? Started yesterday for me, yet other file hosting sites work fine (just slow as molasses).

This site can’t be reached
gofile.io’s server IP address could not be found.

This site can’t be reached
mega.nz’s server IP address could not be found.

4.60 star(s) 303 Votes