4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
First time i play this game.
Renders are excellent, models are beutiful, the story is intresting but the sex scenes are ... poor.
CS is hands down my favorite VN. But, I have to agree. If there is one thing I'd criticize about CS, it's the sex animations particularly in CH5 and CH6. They're good animations, but the animated models themselves look very different from the characters in the static renders, Particularly Mallory in CH5. She looks like someone else entirely in the "Two O'Cock" scene.

Also for some reason, Mallory's skin tone sometimes looks grey in that scene and a couple others. Almost like she's desaturated when standing next to Alex. It's a bit odd. She's still adorable though.

• Red Heart
Reactions: typhoniansoul0

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I don't see why I shouldn't say something I found negative. Maybe you didn't like it, but it's not something I'm interested in. I'm really sorry (or not :D)
what in my comment say you should not say something you found negative
any way ;) , you have all the right to express what you feel negative but in more reasonable way instead of bad words.
I am sure you understand (or not :devilish: :ROFLMAO:)

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
CS is hands down my favorite VN. But, I have to agree. If there is one thing I'd criticize about CS, it's the sex animations particularly in CH5 and CH6. They're good animations, but the animated models themselves look very different from the characters in the static renders, Particularly Mallory in CH5. She looks like someone else entirely in the "Two O'Cock" scene.

Also for some reason, Mallory's skin tone sometimes looks grey in that scene and a couple others. Almost like she's desaturated when standing next to Alex. It's a bit odd. She's still adorable though.
I don't mean it negatively the storyline is good
One likes applesauce and the other brown beans

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes