4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

NightOwl71

Oct 31, 2018
but incest is wincest, a game the whole family can play :LOL: man if incest or those games would not exist i would have an
existential crisis, true story(y)
Amen. I was more focused on the dumb & orgy part here. You know... the "OMG you got such a huge dick, i gotta fuck you right now, son." type

Reactions: hakulaku97

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
That was really cool. Hope that we'll have more choices to pick from and more decisions to make in the future, but apart from that I have to admit it was much more interesting story than I've expected it to be.

Reactions: VossJck

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
So if i don't get it wrong one of the LI maybe only LI is Step sis. but MC don't see her like 6 7 year so she might be have a boyfriend/girlfriend or maybe she got married.. it's smels fishy because we saw earlier she and Tara got something going on barman said it too.

So i hope we are not gonna 3.wheel for Sis and another party's relationship Male or Female doesn't matter.
Game don't show future planned tags part it's make this part unknown.

Reactions: Valeck

TrissLover

Sep 15, 2020
WOW, I'm a real baff. That could be a wonderful game, I would have loved to keep playing it now. Please keep it up and don't let the project fall. My support will get it.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Download SUX with no Mega link and took like 2-3 hours to download what would normally take twenty minutes tops!
You are joking. Six minutes max. Where do you live? I dont even have glass-fibre just old fashioned twisted pair at €25 a month.

Reactions: VossJck

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
This game has all the potential of being a perfect game, graphics, models, setting, but for some reason I didn't like to play it, I finished it but I don't think I'll be back for more.
Real-life situations or not, I don't think I liked the story. Good luck to the development team. :)

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Finished this a minute ago, felt like I needed to log in and leave a comment. Fan-ta-stic... From pacing, characters, story, renders, facial expressions, scenes.
Take your time. If future updates are even half as good, this will be one of best VNs here.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
It was ok, plot is predictable, anyone who has ever been in a real relationship could tell you that communication is key. Renders were good but animations could use some work. This is the devs first game right? its pretty obvious with all the cliches like dead parents to force the plot and miscommunication but it was a good start and i'm looking forward to seeing where it goes.

Ponos13

Apr 23, 2020
I fucking got waterfalls at the end...Amazing so far at everything.Story,renders,characters..This VN stole my heart already.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes