4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
I try a lot of new release here in the zone and am often dissapointed.
But this one is fantastic.
Great renders and depth of characters.
Fantastic job

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
I followed the walkthrough pics, but I didn't have the option to square up on Christian (it was greyed out). Did I miss something? Playing the android port.

Edit: Nvm, you have to choose "no, I've snooped enough" while reading the diary for the extra trust.

JokerLeader can you add another screenshot to your post to help out others?
That option allways appears if you follow the WT Mod yu get the trust points, if you don't you can lose points.

But the option being greyed out never occurred to me in the pc port.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
That option allways appears if you follow the WT Mod yu get the trust points, if you don't you can lose points.

But the option being greyed out never occurred to me in the pc port.
Yeah I am using 0011's android port because the persistent saves are a godsend for my phone's internal storage. Figured it was only 4 choices, how could I screw it up, right? Imagine my surprise when I got there and it was greyed out. Lol

Thanks for your walkthrough, though! Appreciate it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Yeah I am using 0011's android port because the persistent saves are a godsend for my phone's internal storage. Figured it was only 4 choices, how could I screw it up, right? Imagine my surprise when I got there and it was greyed out. Lol

Thanks for your walkthrough, though! Appreciate it.
You are welcome, i'm sorry i can't help you with tha problem.

Kinvarus

May 23, 2020
This was a great intro to a game. Story was great as was the writing and renders. Was genuinely disappointed when it ended, definately one I'll be keeping an eye on, can't wait for Chapter 1.

RalphKazuki

Jul 4, 2020
hey dev

wanna say that the games prologue was great it had a lot of attention of me and the characters are great so is the animations wanna say keep up the great work and waiting for the next chp soon

GODSPEED DEV

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
Angsty first release with users singing praises... Lets hope it wont be like "Radiant", where you have to wait half a year for an update :KEK:
Since I opened Ren'Py for the first time in May, and Ken opened DAZ for the first time about a month before that, the only thing I will say is that we were surprised at how much work putting together a VN is. This began as a proof-of-concept to ourselves in late May. That means it was about four full months to produce the intro with no experience. We don't know what the release schedule is going to be yet because we are the very definition of amateurs. I'm not a professional developer, and Ken is not a professional artist.

Like everyone who begins a project like this, we are standing on the shoulders of giants, and the dev community has been overwhelmingly helpful in helping us find our footing, and inject efficiencies into our workflow

What I do know is that we plan to release it in episodic form at logical stopping points with an initial goal of 90-day dev cycles. What we don't know is how much the path branches opening up will impact the development cycle.

NightOwl71

Oct 31, 2018
So happy to have played this despite being a v0.1 release. I'm not even sorry Patreon will charge me twice within a week now. Amazing work. And if this was the work of six months from two VN beginners, I think we can all expect great things from each single 3-month episode. However, there's one detail which keeps bugging me. Why do vaginas all look so plain in Daz3D models? There are plenty of shapes IRL, but it seems we always encounter like 2-3 standard models in AVN which don't even make a good job simulating the engulfment and close contact during a nice fuck. I'd be very happy if this studio would set new standards also for this detail.

Last edited:
Reactions: Samael-79

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
So happy to have played this despite being a v0.1 release. God, please don't let them slip it into a dumb incest fuck orgy. I'm not even sorry Patreon will charge me twice within a week now. Amazing work.
but incest is wincest, a game the whole family can play :LOL: man if incest or those games would not exist i would have an
existential crisis, true story(y)

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Since I opened Ren'Py for the first time in May, and Ken opened DAZ for the first time about a month before that, the only thing I will say is that we were surprised at how much work putting together a VN is. This began as a proof-of-concept to ourselves in late May. That means it was about four full months to produce the intro with no experience. We don't know what the release schedule is going to be yet because we are the very definition of amateurs. I'm not a professional developer, and Ken is not a professional artist.

Like everyone who begins a project like this, we are standing on the shoulders of giants, and the dev community has been overwhelmingly helpful in helping us find our footing, and inject efficiencies into our workflow

What I do know is that we plan to release it in episodic form at logical stopping points with an initial goal of 90-day dev cycles. What we don't know is how much the path branches opening up will impact the development cycle.

Easy : Don't schedule. Just work. Release when it's ready.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes