4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Any guesses on bad ending triggers?

My hope is that it's just betraying the 'true love' paths for Jaye and/or Mallory. The 'sharing' paths should be OK for manwhore MC, I hope?

If having had sexy time with Erika or Linda during snowstorm causes bad ending = no bueno! I still want my oyakodon with Erika and Linda, and my pseudo-oyakodon with Jaye and Mallory!

Retrofire

Jul 4, 2019

My hope is that it's just betraying the 'true love' paths for Jaye and/or Mallory. The 'sharing' paths should be OK for manwhore MC, I hope?

If having had sexy time with Erika or Linda during snowstorm causes bad ending = no bueno! I still want my oyakodon with Erika and Linda, and my pseudo-oyakodon with Jaye and Mallory!
Don't think the Ski Lodge scenes will lead to a bad ending...Devs said in an earlier livestream that they knew it would be a while before players could seal the deal with the two main LI's so this was a freebie.

Just my impression, but they don't seem that vindictive.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Learned about this AVN just a matter of days ago (well, I'd seen fan sigs, but didn't know anything about it) and checked it out due to a cameo by Jaye and a friend in another AVN. Just played the prologue, and I have to say, this isn't what I was expecting.

So far, it's better.

I like a story driven AVN with natural and sensible levels of lewd now and again. Sex romps can be fun, but getting a good story and something a little more cerebral is a welcome change when it comes. Good writing, great renders. And I'm a sucker for redheads.

Looking forward to getting further in.

Last edited:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

My guess is the bad endings come from promising Jaye and/or Mallory that they'll be the MC's one true love... then failing to deliver. As long as you're upfront with them that they aren't the only woman is his life I expect the game will continue (though the MC will probably have to make a decision eventually), but if they catch you lying to their face things are much more likely to get ugly. If you cheat on each of them with each other things will be particularly bad (I'm assuming you'll need to be honest with them to unlock the inevitable throuple route).

Alternatively I suppose it's possible making a wrong decision could wind up getting Mallory killed by Prizer's hitman and thus an early Game Over, but that seems unlikely at this point.

Reactions: EndlessNights

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Never skipped leg day but missed every tushie days.
You train your ass on your leg day, she just didn't. Usually it's the other way around, the girls keep doing only hip thrusts and glute kickbacks to avoid engaging their quads.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Finally started Chapter 1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Key.key06

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Quick Patreon Update -

All,
This is just a quick housekeeping update: I wanted to share a bit about what to expect for content delivery when Chapter 7 goes live.
As Chasing Sunsets has met and exceeded the Mega 5GB download limit for free accounts, and pirate sites have grown increasingly unscrupulous about bandwidth theft, we've been forced to reevaluate options for content distribution that will prioritize your launch day access.
We've identified an S3 cloud host that should offer rapid download speeds globally without inconveniencing players with download limits. In fact, it's live already!
Further, we've partnered with to act as our distribution front end for Patreon. Don't worry, this portal works even you do not have an Itch account.
You will notice there is now a single download link in the stickied post and welcome note. This will validate your membership before directing you to a personalized download link:
While we're under no illusion this will have any effect on piracy, it should ensure you're not competing with non-supporters for release day access to the latest content.
We will announce our Subscribestar solution on that site when it is finalized.
We've partnered with Imatag for passive proliferation awareness, but we have no plans to add active DRM, nor will our software ever transmit data (anonymized or otherwise) back to the mothership for any reason. (The sole exception being SteamAPI for Achievements and platform integration.)
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ping us below or in Discord.
Thanks!
Stone Fox Studios

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Hah - Ya their changes for the download hosting is totally understandable I think after someone (don't remember the poster's name) posted those deep links to their hoster last time around. I'm happy to still support them on Patreon for now, and currently planning to buy the game on Steam as well to further support them, assuming I'm pleased with the ending of the game (have it wishlisted currently) - although sad to see that they've felt they had to leave F95, etc. and no longer post much.

I think F95 offers quite a bit of visibility and support to Devs. Lots of games I've ended up buying that I would have never heard of had I not been on F95.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes