4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Please give us more updates from the future (Sep & Oct very impressive)! Maybe rescue some abandoned games?!
He's from murrica. They've weird counting methods. In dates they uses month/day/year. In the normal world it's from small to large (day/month/year) or large to small (year/month/day). Just accept it, because, you know, they rule the world. :LOL:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
He's from murrica. They've weird counting methods. In dates they uses month/day/year. In the normal world it's from small to large (day/month/year) or large to small (year/month/day). Just accept it, because, you know, they rule the world. :LOL:
Well, if we're going to be technical, no, the "normal world" does not simply go from small to large or large to small. It's context (I'm guessing here) in 'murrican is derived from the longhand of for example " May 11, 2023 " which is accepted even by the "normal world". I reckon we simply accronym'd that logically to " 05/11/23 ".

Disclosure: The above is simply my common sense opinion and not an attempt to spread fake news or challenge Aristotle. It's also written with a bit of humor, so no need to take it otherwise.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
On the Yacht, trying to save Mallory.

The flashback with David - brilliant.

Mortal combat with a deadly foe... and I survive, while he Does Not!!

Scene fades and... my hands are shaking on my keyboard...

Fuck, that is good storytelling!
Saving Mallory on the yacht? Oh so that happens on a Mal solo path then?
I've only had to save Jaye on the yacht, which I will do every time cuz she's hot af :LUL:

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
^--- this guy.

Dates written by me are in American standard since I'm Texan. I also fill my diesel trucks in gallons, not liters. My football is measured in yards not meters. My dollar is the dominant reserve currency not crypto. Etc. Sorry, not sorry. :p

Jimmy Carl Black R.I.P.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I know many will disagree but i would kinda like it if we had to choose between Jaye & Mallory it makes it feel more real to me
After all in the real world we have to make big choices all the time

P.S. I will always choose Jaye.

Reactions: mnotwoke

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
It seemed interesting for a while even though I don't enjoy flashbacks at all, but I had to drop it after a choice was locked behind a number, stats and such should define outcomes and not the choices I'm allowed to make, so like let's pretend strength was a stat, if you pick the choice that required it you should fail and not just have that choice be blocked out, but now let's say you do something that will not allow a certain trust thresh hold to have the right number and then the other character makes a decision based on that; this is great, so yeah, good luck to the dev but just doesn't seem like I'll "vibe" with this game at all.
Wait... um, ok... so are you saying that you don't "vibe" with a character responding to you based on how you interacted with them or someone else in the past and don't think that your past choices should have any effect on the choices available to you in the present, or the future... Or that the stats you have, skills and attributes that you have learned, or not learned, in the past shouldn't limit your options in the present/future?

Because both of those are pretty much how life works.

The only real difference is that in a good game the devs limit options (block out options based on skills and past events but leave the option visible so you know there is another path you could try on a replay) because they just don't have time to code every possible stupid outcome that might arise from attempting to do stuff that you have no skill or hope whatsoever at.

ie. Your GF is mad at you, you can say F You and leave, or you can try and talk her down and work things out. or Your girlfriend is mad at you AND you slept with her mom. At this point, talking her down isn't an option. (option blocked out because of your choice to sleep w/ her mom)
As for physical options...
Everyday people end up in the emergency room for making stupid decisions and attempting things at which they have no skill or practice, but in game it is easiest to just block out something like that. You chose not to learn martial arts, fight option blocked out, because that is the option that leads to winning the fight.

it's not unlike life...

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Everyday people end up in the emergency room for making stupid decisions and attempting things at which they have no skill or practice
The silly shit I've seen in my lifetime... you'd be amazed. Too many years in industrial construction and other hazardous professions my companies have been service to, and wow...

Don't get too big for your britches folks. Don't stick a screwdriver in a 220v 3-phase supply to check if it's hot or use said screwdriver as a prybar to clean your earwax, etc. ... but some are going to do it anyway. The things I've seen...

Reactions: Grif1001

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
^--- this guy.

Dates written by me are in American standard since I'm Texan. I also fill my diesel trucks in gallons, not liters. My football is measured in yards not meters. My dollar is the dominant reserve currency not crypto. Etc. Sorry, not sorry. :p
And since you are from TX, you know what I mean when I'm saying: some men are all hat, no cattle. ;)

I love that expression - and I learned it from a female Aggie, who always carried heavy, something that would have helped the MC in a certain yacht encounter...

Cheers and thanks for all the hard work putting together this great mod!

Jdilemma

Sep 26, 2021
In the newest update you run into Amanda in the living room and she speaks about Mallory not showing up and Captain Oliver having sex with Dr. Allard. Who is Dr Allard? I cant for the life of me find out or cant remember if that is Miss Naughty's actual name or someone else but the name seems familiar.

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
In the newest update you run into Amanda in the living room and she speaks about Mallory not showing up and Captain Oliver having sex with Dr. Allard. Who is Dr Allard? I cant for the life of me find out or cant remember if that is Miss Naughty's actual name or someone else but the name seems familiar.
Dr. Allard is Sophie, the doctor who oversaw Amanda's treatment.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Finished the first run, Jaye's, although I think in this chapter it is probably not the best.

What can I say... a new genetic oddity that is completely unnecessary from a narrative point of view but holds up the non-incest incest that the whole game is based on.

not knowing the 2 games, I am unable to assess how successful the two cameos are, which however seemed a little too intrusive in the story.

this second "first time" of Jaye and MC seemed better to me than the first, which in the end was just long and not as great as it deserved, this one seemed emotionally stronger.

we got the killer out of the way, so the story takes a step forward without actually resolving anything.

and we get to the post-credits scene: Jaye and Mc's parents are the worst parents I've ever seen in a fictional work, two hippy but moneyed parents who bet their children's happiness and lives in order not to interfere (and I can't help remembering how it was enough for them to explain to Jaye why MC didn't want to be seen with her anymore in order to spare their children 10 years of cold war... awful, good thing they're dead)

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes