4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Vixen ♀

Dec 23, 2021

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Well, if we're going to be technical, no, the "normal world" does not simply go from small to large or large to small. It's context (I'm guessing here) in 'murrican is derived from the longhand of for example " May 11, 2023 " which is accepted even by the "normal world". I reckon we simply accronym'd that logically to " 05/11/23 ".

Disclosure: The above is simply my common sense opinion and not an attempt to spread fake news or challenge Aristotle. It's also written with a bit of humor, so no need to take it otherwise.
Didn't we fight a Revolution so we could offend Europeans freely and without restriction? ;)

Nov 24, 2017
1683846918289.png

This seems a bit low just because I didn't kiss Mallory a couple of times... This is at the end of chapter 5, is there anyways to raise the trust level without having a releationship with her?

I doing a Jaye solo run currently.

Reactions: noctarima

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Jesus

Never fear bud... once Bandit is resurrected by Dr. Boobies (without 3 tails or two noses) then Mom & Dad might be too... just to torment you with more bad parenting. :ROFLMAO:
Do you think Dr. Boobies is just an Igor wearing a "cute suit"?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Key.key06

Apr 29, 2023
people, I don’t understand why it’s like that for a mine in the game ... I do everything as it says in the instructions, I mean that I always choose those options that are suitable for green colors, pragues and 1 goal of the game all the norms show that I scored points in both girls .. but here are 2 goals, therefore, mine shows that 1 ball with Mallory and 1 ball with Jay, I’m right.. but how can this be if I always choose the names of those options that are required according to the instructions .. why so? someone can explain?

Key.key06

Apr 29, 2023
I just don't understand why it's like this
walks if I always chose green flowers
a variant which is recommended for a step by step guide. but as a result, they show that 1 ball from both girls in episode 2 is not enough,,, what the fuck :unsure: :mad: :unsure:

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
people, I don’t understand why it’s like that for a mine in the game ... I do everything as it says in the instructions, I mean that I always choose those options that are suitable for green colors, pragues and 1 goal of the game all the norms show that I scored points in both girls .. but here are 2 goals, therefore, mine shows that 1 ball with Mallory and 1 ball with Jay, I’m right.. but how can this be if I always choose the names of those options that are required according to the instructions .. why so? someone can explain?
Wait which chapter did you just finish?

Key.key06

Apr 29, 2023
Just use this damn mod and redo the chapter as you are suppoused to be able to get max points with both of them in this chapter,So starting chapter 3 you are no longer able to max out points with them both which is a consequence of going after them both.
question ... how to use this mod? prosda download and all? and the game itself will give access to use it inside the game right? Or is it necessary to do something so that it works as it should?

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
question ... how to use this mod? prosda download and all? and the game itself will give access to use it inside the game right? Or is it necessary to do something so that it works as it should?
You copy the mod into the game folder. The mod installs itself. You start a new game - in the dialogues it shows the possible points for the character and the possible effect of your answer.

Key.key06

Apr 29, 2023
You copy the mod into the game folder. The mod installs itself. You start a new game - in the dialogues it shows the possible points for the character and the possible effect of your answer.
this mod is bullshit shit in one word, I downloaded it and installed the game right away, it was not even possible to play the game .. but it cost to delete the mod and folders, the game, as everything became normal

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes