4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Anyone else had an error when Jaye and Malory meet at night (both in open path)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am running Sancho1969 mod and the 0.8a version of the game. I'm going to try a complete reinstall. (Edit: Reinstall didn't work, though I didnt delete the persistent file)

WIll try to post in the bug reports on discord.
No... it's not a VN error... don't report on their Discord bud, your answer is in the mod's thread where I've written a temp fix and will update the non-Steam version with the proper fix once the VN's v0.8a #3 update is public. The Steam version of the mod is up to date and available for DL since last night.

Reactions: Acsuka and always86

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Anyone else had an error when Jaye and Malory meet at night (both in open path)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am running Sancho1969 mod and the 0.8a version of the game. I'm going to try a complete reinstall. (Edit: Reinstall didn't work, though I didnt delete the persistent file)

WIll try to post in the bug reports on discord.
No... in this scene, a cheat menu appears (in the middle of the screen) where you can change the current state. I played through two routes without any errors. Jaye solo and both open connections.Sancho's mod is perfect for me.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
No... in this scene, a cheat menu appears (in the middle of the screen) where you can change the current state. I played through two routes without any errors. Jaye solo and both open connections.Sancho's mod is perfect for me.
Well, to be fair the mod bug only occurs for folks who don't play with the MiniStat open... that's been sorted but I must wait for the latest non-Steam VN update to go live public.

Reactions: Grif1001 and Acsuka

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I added 2 more runs.

the one with Jaye + Mallory. for now there are no imminent traps in sight, I find it hard to believe that this stalemate will last, but as long as it does why bother.
the inclusion of Amanda remains quite unexpected, and a bit in between a 'gift' from Mallory and her repressed desire, the threesome is well done, but remains a fairly impromptu scene.

and finally the one without LIs, dedicated to the secondary girls. the scene of Lisa leaving the two LIs speechless is definitely the unforgettable moment of the chapter, no doubt about it, I wish there had also been a sex scene....
the scene with Tanaka was predictable, but it makes even less sense to have her debut, the terrible and indomitable Tanaka making the piggy bank...
the story with Bianca nice but also like Lisa's only preparatory.

in this run I naturally turned off any approach with the two LIs but I treated them well and defended them always, I don't understand why the judgement especially of Mallory has to be so harsh, it seems to me lamno in the final summary really excessive.
screenshot0001.png

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
the inclusion of Amanda remains quite unexpected, and a bit in between a 'gift' from Mallory and her repressed desire, the threesome is well done, but remains a fairly impromptu scene.
Sex can be avoided in this scene (with the right dialogue) and you will also get more points from Mallory. In fact, Amanda will be more positive towards you. Amanda does not join in sex more than once anyway.
For my part, I would have skipped this scene, I think this is not the real Mallory...

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Sex can be avoided in this scene (with the right dialogue) and you will also get more points from Mallory. In fact, Amanda will be more positive towards you. Amanda does not join in sex more than once anyway.
For my part, I would have skipped this scene, I think this is not the real Mallory...
I know it's possible to avoid it and that the choice gives you a few more points with Mallory, but there's no big difference. but Mallory explicitly asks you to do it, she wants to do it, but she tells you that she'll be OK with it even if you don't want to. if you refuse MC does quite well with words, but it remains a strange scene

Reactions: ename144 and Acsuka

Retrofire

Jul 4, 2019
My thoughts as well. The fact that you lock her into a special relationship state by declining the threesome seems important.

Reactions: Acsuka

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
My thoughts as well. The fact that you lock her into a special relationship state by declining the threesome seems important.
We agree. MC himself says - "why complicate what works well". For me, this game is about emotions, and not about how many women I have sex with.

Reactions: xapican

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I added 2 more runs.

the one with Jaye + Mallory. for now there are no imminent traps in sight, I find it hard to believe that this stalemate will last, but as long as it does why bother.

and finally the one without LIs, dedicated to the secondary girls. the scene of Lisa leaving the two LIs speechless is definitely the unforgettable moment of the chapter, no doubt about it, I wish there had also been a sex scene....
the scene with Tanaka was predictable, but it makes even less sense to have her debut, the terrible and indomitable Tanaka making the piggy bank...
the story with Bianca nice but also like Lisa's only preparatory.

in this run I naturally turned off any approach with the two LIs but I treated them well and defended them always, I don't understand why the judgement especially of Mallory has to be so harsh, it seems to me lamno in the final summary really excessive.
View attachment 2616358
From a story perspective, you may be at the worst 'verbiage' for Mallory's trust level in game (at this stage at least). I'm not sure how she could even associate with the MC if she was less trusting than she is here.

I do like the 'state of relations' with Jaye and Mallory that the end of chapter summary provides.

Was Mallory's trust verbiage equally bad for each of the prior chapter summaries or is the lack of trust language escalating as we get closer to the end of the story?

Johnyboy

Jun 14, 2017
I recently noticed that most games if not all new updates don't include compressed versions as they used to, are they they posting them in other posts or am I missing something?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm not grammar-policing you, just making sure you're aware that the "special relp" is by accepting the grouping, not declining it... just making sure you don't have it twisted. And the fact that the Player gets more Mal pnts via remaining solo is by design... I can tell from the code. She is accepting of the group relp but the dev is insuring that she really wants a "normal" relp (according to the point system). That's my take as of the current update (and the one you folks ain't seen yet), later updates I reserve the right to completely change my mind. :ROFLMAO:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I recently noticed that most games if not all new updates don't include compressed versions as they used to, are they they posting them in other posts or am I missing something?
No, they are posted, you will have to search "compressed". Mods and uploaders have decided to no longer link compressed posts in the OP (for the majority some are there). It is out of our control, but 98% of the time the compressed version is posted, and I know for a fact this game has since I did it ;)

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
You are definitely missing something - that F95 decided not to include compressed versions in OPs anymore.

Reactions: Johnyboy

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Look at my sig although Cabin Fever already told you, and can confirm what SOL said since I'm playing his compressed ver.

Reactions: Johnyboy

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Firefly, I believe, not Serenity, but it's the same ballpark. She definitely deserves some. I didn't volunteer to be the poolboy for nothing!
Actually it was from the movie, not the show.

However the entire project had some of the best writing ever!
"10% of nothin is... let me do the math, nothin', into nothin', carry the nothin'..."-Jane Cobb
"Oh my God, what could it be? We're all doomed! Who's flying this thing?! Oh right, that would be me. Back to work." -Wash
"I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling." -Mal
"I aim to misbehave."-Mal

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes