4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
I think its going to get even worse as we go along. The game has already pretty much told you that the girls are not happy with the open relation. If you look at their personalities, neither of them come across as a sharing person, expressly Jaye.
And yet both are bisexual and competitive. The seeds are there if you look for them. The question is what other conditions will need to be met for a good ending.

Reactions: OWSam000

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
The problem has become that so many people are creating posts looking for "compressed", and so many others are telling them to search, that when one does do the search it is difficult to find the post that actually has the desired links.

Unfortunately, this post will add at least one more to that mess. Even if I hadn't written that word, it would still have shown up in the search since I responded to posts that did.

Congrats to F95 for adding to unneeded posts and mass confusion on your site. :poop:
So you're saying the mods need to compress the threads now by getting rid of all the comments asking for a compressed version. :LOL:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Wtf that happened in the end both malory and Jay left with a letter. I just follow the walkthrough, and end is this where did went wrong
Probably not if that happened, you probably told both you want "all the things" and continued to bang both...

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
It's impossible for Jaye in a sexy dress to be "unexpectedly" hot. It should be a given.
I know, it's totally an alien concept to me as well, but I have heard from a handful of people who are insistent that they just don't expect it out of her, because they don't recognize Jaye as a beauty.

Kelt100

Nov 13, 2021
This is something I thought would be fixed by the patch notes, but still did not seem to work right for me. Did this happen for anyone else? Is it a bug?

I have a Jaye only playthrough, but am still friendly to Mallory. Never did touch therapy, but generally nice to her and she trusts my MC and has a mid-range heart count. After the corridor scene, Amanda shows up and pulls my MC into a situation with Mallory (vague to avoid spoilers) that does not logically make sense on a Jaye only play through. When the hint guide PDF came out, it also seemed to indicate that should have been skipped.

My guess is that somehow the 'Mallory likes MC' flag got turned on even though I never showed Romantic interest in earlier episodes (no kiss, no arm around her, no touch therapy, didn't ask her to stay when she was naked in the room).

Wonder if this was related to the patch note that said shooting down Mallory in ep 5 (I think) wouldn't close the door?

Is it by design that I have to do part of that scene with Amanda and shoot her down again? Just thematic felt off given how that scene goes even if you decline.

PS: Jaye is all that is good and holy in the world.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Ehh..what..the...actual...fuck? :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I recall music directors telling sopranos to "squeeze the penny" when heading above the staff; is this 'Booter's way of practicing kegels before mounting the staff? (Or is that someone else - not positive who has a strip like that, but Mal didn't and it doesn't look like Jaye.)

greenjf

Sep 23, 2020
I recall music directors telling sopranos to "squeeze the penny" when heading above the staff; is this 'Booter's way of practicing kegels before mounting the staff? (Or is that someone else - not positive who has a strip like that, but Mal didn't and it doesn't look like Jaye.)

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Ah. I'd read we might get some content for her and kind of wondered if that was who it was - such a strip seems to be a common theme for characters of her ethnicity and age in AVNs. It will be interesting to discover the reason for that when I finally get to this update (I'm never an early adopter - I like for the bugs to get discovered and the bugfix to come out first, and give Sancho time to do his thing, too. ;))

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
OK, so post credit, MC is going to be fine. Figured as much, but if not, was hoping we could play the next chapter as one of the other characters. I vote for Jaye, both of us being redhead women, it would fit. ;):LOL::ROFLMAO:

bitofaperv

Dec 20, 2022
lol not really intended for speed reading... jus' sayin':rolleyes:
I don't think it's a speed reading issue. Whatever route I have got myself on didn't have many scenes.

Off the top of my head,

Spoiler warning,

it was 1. The morning after sex with Jaye 2. The meeting 3. Watching Dune with Bianca 4. More sex with Jaye 5. Montage 6. Very short training session with Chef Tanaka 7. Find out Mallory is missing 8. Get stabbed

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes