4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I don't think it's a speed reading issue. Whatever route I have got myself on didn't have many scenes.

Off the top of my head,

Spoiler warning,

it was 1. The morning after sex with Jaye 2. The meeting 3. Watching Dune with Bianca 4. More sex with Jaye 5. Montage 6. Very short training session with Chef Tanaka 7. Find out Mallory is missing 8. Get stabbed
Not that I'm complaining, but there are actually spoiler tags you can use if you're worried about spoiling something.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
anyone know how to get the crotch watcher achievement its the only one im missing
I think I got that one by not telling Bianca that her panties were askew.
You are saying that there are some women out there who can really do this trick? If so I lived my life in vain, my lifelong goal should have been finding that woman.
I am saying I seen some interesting shit, and if you're not afraid of visiting some very seedy places overseas, you can, too.

And what I have seen still hasn't attained quite the level of depravity of some stuff that my father told me he saw while deployed during the war.

Apr 1, 2023
OK, so post credit, MC is going to be fine. Figured as much, but if not, was hoping we could play the next chapter as one of the other characters. I vote for Jaye, both of us being redhead women, it would fit. ;):LOL::ROFLMAO:
The start of the game when you go to the bar to talk to the bartender is set furthest in the future and everything else has been a flashback so I kind of assumed he will be fine.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
^--- this guy.

Dates written by me are in American standard since I'm Texan. I also fill my diesel trucks in gallons, not liters. My football is measured in yards not meters. My dollar is the dominant reserve currency not crypto. Etc. Sorry, not sorry. :p
I remembered this post when I ran across this yesterday. I've seen something like this several times before, but it gives nice insight to the Texas perspective on driving somewhere. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
You're not the only one. I didn't even bother with a Jaye playthrough this chapter. :cool:

My four saves are now Mallory Only, Mallory Threesome, Open Relationship, and the Lisa path.
Lisa Path Yes ! DOM or SUB ?
both.gif

So two paths for Lisa for me !

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes