4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Kelt100

Nov 13, 2021
This is kinda hard to understand since MC is sitting in a bar telliing the bartender this whole story right now. Am I remembering that right?
(until this last episode) I actually always thought that the scene in the bar was at some point before they all fly to the islands. So maybe around the time they come back to town to meet with George the second time and he tells them they are going to the yacht.

But then there is a different bad end where Tara comes into the bar and finds MC trashed telling the story and the rehab van is coming to get the MC.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
This is kinda hard to understand since MC is sitting in a bar telliing the bartender this whole story right now. Am I remembering that right?
<div class="tenor-gif-embed" data-postid="5136603" data-share-method="host" data-aspect-ratio="1.3" data-width="100%"><a href=" ">It Got Better Better GIF</a>from <a href=" ">It Got Better GIFs</a></div> <script type="text/javascript" async src=" "></script>
download.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Upon playing the c08a version, I can't load any of my previous saves. Am I doing something wrong-ish?

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I'm laughin' so hard it hurts. We can't all be remembering this wrong... Can we?
Flash back to present:

Angelo, having finished the opening prep, peaks out from behind the kitchen door.

Angelo: "Boss, what time will the liquor inspector show up?"

Walter Looks up towards Angelo while gesturing towards Alex.

Walter: "Angelo, you remember my buddy James? This is his son Alex. Come over and say hi!"
Angelo: "Say what? Meet who? Nobody is here."
Walter: "Are you blind? Alex is right he-"

As Walter looks back towards the stool, all he sees is an empty stool with a half-finished glass of scotch on the bar table. His jaw drops and his face turns ghastly white.

Walter: "What the fuck?"
Angelo: "You ok boss? You look like you saw a ghost!"
Walter: "Maybe I did..."

Angelo shakes his head and gave Walter one last look.

Angelo: "Chill boss, the stress is getting to you. I'll take care of the inspector like I promised."
Walter: "Yeah, thanks..."

Angelo goes back into the kitchen. Walter grabs the half-finished whisky glass and downs it in one big gulp.

Walter: "James my old buddy, here's to you and your family."

A single drop of tear rolls down Walter's cheek.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Flash back to present:

Angelo, having finished the opening prep, peaks out from behind the kitchen door.

Angelo: "Boss, what time will the liquor inspector show up?"

Walter Looks up towards Angelo while gesturing towards Alex.

Walter: "Angelo, you remember my buddy James? This is his son Alex. Come over and say hi!"
Angelo: "Say what? Meet who? Nobody is here."
Walter: "Are you blind? Alex is right he-"

As Walter looks back towards the stool, all he sees is an empty stool with a half-finished glass of scotch on the bar table. His jaw drops and his face turns ghastly white.

Walter: "What the fuck?"
Angelo: "You ok boss? You look like you saw a ghost!"
Walter: "Maybe I did..."

Angelo shakes his head and gave Walter one last look.

Angelo: "Chill boss, the stress is getting to you. I'll take care of the inspector like I promised."
Walter: "Yeah, thanks..."

Angelo goes back into the kitchen. Walter grabs the half-finished whisky glass and downs it in one big gulp.

Walter: "James my old buddy, here's to you and your family."

A single drop of tear rolls down Walter's cheek.
I don't remember this at all. At what point in the story does he leave the bar?

Edit: Oh, man... woooooooosh... right over my head. heheho_O

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes