4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Damn, at the end of episode 6, everything sucks, I choose only what is required according to the instructions and what shows the options, I’ll save fashion, but the glasses become more and more not enough ,,, what the hell is this?!
what is it that you don't like? the reference to the open relationship? it is our explicit choice whether to commit ourselves (really or falsely) to one of the 2 girls or both, or to ask them to wait and see what happens.

so it's an easy problem to overcome

Key.key06

Apr 29, 2023
what is it that you don't like? the reference to the open relationship? it is our explicit choice whether to commit ourselves (really or falsely) to one of the 2 girls or both, or to ask them to wait and see what happens.

so it's an easy problem to overcome
then what do I need to do so that they have points of trust and love always to the maximum, as required. Is this what the game requires? and for some reason I can’t open scenes with other girls, why is that?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
then what do I need to do so that they have points of trust and love always to the maximum, as required. Is this what the game requires? and for some reason I can’t open scenes with other girls, why is that?
you can only reach the maximum if you devote yourself exclusively to one of them, but of course then the other's score will not be very high.

What do you mean you can't open the scenes of the others? I don't use mods, to unlock the contents of the other girls specific choices are required (for example if you are interested in Jaye you can't see Lisa's contents)

ZzZzZiggy

Dec 30, 2021
Anybody know how to make this chapter's animations run more smoothly? Dunno what's going on but they're choppy as hell...

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
How many routes are you doing for this game?
I only did 2
1. perfect Mallory with best possible Jaye score
2. perfect Jaye with best possible Mallory score

seems like this isn't enough.
what did you guys do?

Key.key06

Apr 29, 2023
I only did 2

what did you guys do?
it is not possible to go through all the episodes with maximum trust and love scores for jaye and mallory at the same time .. i ptalsa even with wt mods but after 3 or 4 episodes the points are not enough even if you choose those choices that require step by step guidance .. strange why so? (

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I only did 2

what did you guys do?
Perfect Jaye
Both LIs
Perfect Mallory
Only sidegirls

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
I only did 2

what did you guys do?
I also only have 2:

- Pure Tara-only route which is my main.
- And a "Pokemon route" where I bang anyone that interests me. Which sometimes includes changing variables around with URM to proc every scene.

• Angry
Reactions: OdinValgallovih

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I only did 2

what did you guys do?
I have three runs currently: a pure Jaye run, a pure Mallory run, and my 'main' run (which is apparently destined to test the limits of a minimal Mallory run).

Unfortunately it's become increasingly impractical to maintain the 'pure' runs; I lost several trust points with Jaye in Chapter 7 because I *didn't* sleep with Mallory. o_O I could go back to an earlier save to try to maximize her points, but I'm not sure it's worth the effort at this point.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I have three runs currently: a pure Jaye run, a pure Mallory run, and my 'main' run (which is apparently destined to test the limits of a minimal Mallory run).

Unfortunately it's become increasingly impractical to maintain the 'pure' runs; I lost several trust points with Jaye in Chapter 7 because I *didn't* sleep with Mallory. o_O I could go back to an earlier save to try to maximize her points, but I'm not sure it's worth the effort at this point.
This is a shortcoming of relationship points and why I think a lot devs are moving away from them as a primary stat. It takes a lot of balancing to get the point values somewhat right and still there always seems to be weirdness. I personally like it better when branches are determined from events rather than the number of relationship points.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
This is a shortcoming of relationship points and why I think a lot devs are moving away from them as a primary stat. It takes a lot of balancing to get the point values somewhat right and still there always seems to be weirdness. I personally like it better when branches are determined from events rather than the number of relationship points.
I'm not a huge fan of relationship points, but in this case the events ARE the fundamental problem. The game only allows you to define your relationship with Mallory in bed the morning after you sleep with her. If you sleep with her then tell her you don't want a relationship, Mallory will gracefully bow out of the running when she and Jaye meet outside the MC's room in Chapter 7. But if you don't sleep with Mallory, the game assumes you must want an open relationship with her. She'll still reassure Jaye that the MC hasn't betrayed her in Chapter 7 (yet), but Mallory makes it clear she's still gunning for his affection herself.

Even if the game omitted Trust points entirely, that scene would still rankle on a run that's supposed to be dedicated strictly to Jaye. The proper solution would be to add more scenes with Mallory when you turn her down so we can sort out the MC's relationship with her once and for all (with or without RPs), but that would take a lot more dev time.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Doesn't sound like the best of plans.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Irrelevant.

I don't much care for Jaye or Mallory to be honest. And the problem is that the story is so deeply tied to these 2 characters thatthere isn't much (if any at all) left in it if you don't give a shit about them. Therefore I can't bring myself to care all that much about the story either. Everything is out in the open now. There is no mystery left, no questions left to be answered.

I've said it before, if the devs could give Alex a way out of all that crap I would take it faster than a heartbeat. Just let me make a choice to ask for half the estate, give Jaye the company and fuck off to travel the world and leaving all this Tonalu, Polygene, Pregnia, and family drama behind for good. That would be my happy ending (since a Tara ending is unlikely). That sounds like a wondeful plan to me :)

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Yall know I love CS, but I gotta complain about something that's been bugging me...

Do any of yall get the feeling that all of the characters have the exact same sense of humor? The puns, the pop culture references, etc... It kind of makes the characters feel a bit homogenous. When I read, I feel like characters should be unique enough that I can forget for a bit that all of it is coming from an author's mind. But when all the characters act the same, it takes me out of it.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes