4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Welp, Lisa gained a ton of points with me after this update.

Glad to finally get a Bianca sex scene as well.
Game says I'm in Open Relationships with Jaye and Mall, also gives me an achievement saying I cheated on a committed relationship by hooking up with Bianca. I remember a previous update when I thought I was committing to Jaye and Mal as an open relationship, but the game told me afterwards I had actually committed to monogamous relationships with both, then smacked me down for it. I can't even tell anymore (didn't get an achievement calling me a cheater with Lisa, so who the fuck knows).

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Curious if people play the asshole burn everything down type of path. Seems like a waste of dev time, but they'd know best.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Game says I'm in Open Relationships with Jaye and Mall, also gives me an achievement saying I cheated on a committed relationship by hooking up with Bianca. I remember a previous update when I thought I was committing to Jaye and Mal as an open relationship, but the game told me afterwards I had actually committed to monogamous relationships with both, then smacked me down for it. I can't even tell anymore (didn't get an achievement calling me a cheater with Lisa, so who the fuck knows).
I understand that the number of women is to much for you to handle!
So to avoid your confusion, please focus on one monogamous path! It's better for you and for the women!

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Guys, this has become one of my favorite VNs and one I always recommend to people who ask for more interesting good quality VNs, so believe that I'm not trolling when I'm asking:

Is it just me or the facial expressions in this update looked more 'cartoony' this time?
First time I wrote in this thread I praised how natural the expressions looked, and how I believed they were the best I've ever saw, but in some scenes Jaye and Tara's expressions looked kinda off and overly cartoony. In the past and even when they were making goofy faces, they still looked very natural, but these ones left me kinda confused.

Tiny example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe just the angle, but her nose and upper lip is changed?

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
its version 0.9 now, so, one more update and game completed?
Very doubtful, I doubt it's even halfway there.

Edit: Seems I was mistaken, it's not the penultimate update but the game is nearing it's end.

Last edited:

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
If I understood correctly, the 2 numbskulls of scientist swapped Jaye and Amanda samples when analyzing and the result of Jaye not being MC's half sister is false then ? They tested Amanda's sample instead....
Hope it won't have any repercussions aside from good ones like going public. Alsi I hope no bad consequences for Amanda's health

The update was awesome as always. A little bummed we are getting close to the end.... I could spend years with those characters.
Big thanks and kudos to the devs and team

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Guys, this has become one of my favorite VNs and one I always recommend to people who ask for more interesting good quality VNs, so believe that I'm not trolling when I'm asking:

Is it just me or the facial expressions in this update looked more 'cartoony' this time?
First time I wrote in this thread I praised how natural the expressions looked, and how I believed they were the best I've ever saw, but in some scenes Jaye and Tara's expressions looked kinda off and overly cartoony. In the past and even when they were making goofy faces, they still looked very natural, but these ones left me kinda confused.

Tiny example:

Looks like 2 completely different people to me. Eyes are different, mouth is different....

Maybe they did it to confuse folk or get people to forget her in prep for her being in their next game.

phxpoo

Oct 10, 2016
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes