NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Just my guesses but maybe try:

-> fire gary the fucker
-> uncover the fucking crime ring who guided/helped the mc parents killers
-> and therefore have faith in amanda and let her handle ferguson

Lets be honest, at this point Amanda seems like a cheat-code anyway, she wont fail
Mary Sue on crack, even in the darkest possible ending in last update she survives and eventually gets revenge murdering the entire group of bad guys. I don't know if it's supposed to be funny, but it doesn't win her any likeable points. ename144 was right to dislike her all along :Kappa:

Side note: Did Tara fall into a vat of chemicals :HideThePain: From one of the hottest characters across AVNs to Chloe from CK level bad...what is nuts is that Kent is easily top 10 artists in the industry, I don't get what happened to her. Last custom of her was horrible as well...

Nov 22, 2023
yea ngl. Jaye instantly became insufferable after the flashback sequence lmfao. Idk why some devs want to make their characters this unlikable but ummm nah.

And the more I play the more the games forces her... so much for choices mattering I guess because I'm actively trying to dislike her and my character ends up being buddy buddy with her anyway and also the game just randomly gives me love and trust points for her even though I'm straight up picking the bad choices for her lmfao

Last edited:
Reactions: LordSinner

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Reply:
You're kidding right? Seattle, Washington? Ring any bells?
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Seattle the Suquamish, and Duwamish chief ? I guess a city is named after him.... See what you feel when you tell someone you were born in "Montevideo" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: shure I am kidding else I hadn't laughed with the special dildo joke

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: shamtiiomi
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes