4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
It was not targeted at you my friend, the joke is that everybody expect from you to know US Citys but don't even have a clue about other Countrys citys, but ok I'm anyway in when you pull my leg next time ;)
It's been a long time since I played Trivial Pursuit and had to remember Uruguay. :LOL:

I honestly used to know a lot of non-US cities and capitals that were more obscure than things like Paris, London, Rio de Janiero, etc., but many have been replaced on the RAM by other knowledge and live somewhere in a deep partition of the hard drive. :ROFLMAO:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
A rainy city in the United States that invented over priced fancy coffees and home of the grunge rock like Nirvana, Alice In Chains, Pearljam etc. :ROFLMAO:
Don't forget the troll....he pretty cool.

(And yes, from England...I have seen him heh..and yes, it's comforting to know somewhere else gets the same shit temperate and weather as we do :ROFLMAO:)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yeah, so... How would you like it if you were from Three Way, Tennessee?
hey, you get for shure more creative coments on that town name, :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
As the guy's who live here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now let's stop it LoL or we get Nuked in the next thread :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Can we petition to have him called El Jorge from now on ?
George and are the same shit, only in different languages, so nothing much changes after that.:WeSmart:

And in Tara's next adventures, George will be the MC... :ROFLMAO:
I really didn't need that disturbing mental image, but that thing would destroy her holes. Gotta say, the devs sure know how to show us they butthurt about something in one disgusting render.:whistle: Fuck forbid the MC had a bigger dick and was a better fucker.:FacePalm:

that thing would even put the MC from Grandma's House to shame....
That's the anti-NTR holy sword. It's guaranteed to keep token NTR douches and ugly bastards away, or they'll get (literally) fucked too.:ROFLMAO:

the story is dumb , the renders are good
The only thing that's dumb here is your post. Move on if you don't like the game and stop bitching about what you think it's not good, cuz that's not the devs' problem, it's yours.

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020

In other words, the game continues its quest to asymptotically approach incest without ever legally reaching it. :rolleyes:

This is very well put and made me chuckle!

I actually give the devs a lot of credit for the way they've constructed it, though. They are staying just about the right side of the Patreon limits whilst including enough nods and winks to keep those interested in the kink happy. Not easy, and I think they've mostly pulled it off.

Reactions: ename144

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
A rainy city in the United States that invented over priced fancy coffees
The whole reason they were "invented" was because their beans were so overroasted and nasty that they had to add all kinds of crap to make it even semi-drinkable. :LOL: Of course, many of their "inventions" are pre-existing drinks they gave different names to so they could seem "original".

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
The whole reason they were "invented" was because their beans were so overroasted and nasty that they had to add all kinds of crap to make it even semi-drinkable. :LOL: Of course, many of their "inventions" are pre-existing drinks they gave different names to so they could seem "original".
So like...pretty much everything in the States then you're sayin'?

*runs away cackling*

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
I haven't played since 0.7 and will updating to 0.9 next week.
For anyone that knows, what is the difference between the SanchoMod and the Joker-WT?
Thanks.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Ok I finally unlocked it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Having Lisa play the roll for VN fans fetish of Dom/Sub makes sense, so I disagree that the variations are pointless. I don't understand liking sub but that's not the point really since there's those that do I reckon. Otherwise having the option is always better than not having the option, so embrace the power of choice bud.

I'll be extending her scene in SanchoGallery though... I think it should start much earlier. I'll likely be extending the "best cougar in all of VN's" scene as well... it's a bit short in the VN's gallery imho.

Dofus 4 life

Oct 18, 2023
The only thing that's dumb here is your post. Move on if you don't like the game and stop bitching about what you think it's not good, cuz that's not the devs' problem, it's yours.
I can say whatever i want if im not attacking someone, and you already called me dumb, think about it.

Objectively, this game is bad. It is what it is my brother.

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
I haven't played since 0.7 and will updating to 0.9 next week.
For anyone that knows, what is the difference between the SanchoMod and the Joker-WT?
Thanks.
These are 2 mods. Joker-WT is a simple mod that shows the choices and you can modify the RP, meanwhile SanchoMod does these and have more options from customization of UI, and some extra things.

It's all about preference. Both mods are awesome.

Reactions: gam2000
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes