4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Nitpicky things I didn't like about this update:

1) Jaye doesn't kiss MC (just a hug). Really? After those heroics? C'mon!
2) Rinko Tanaka returns to deliver food, then leaves. No physical contact or show of affection. No acknowledgement of her presence from any other characters. Weird.
3) Another poster mentioned it, but no interaction with Tara at the airport until the car rolls around. Weird.
4) The Lisa lewd scene after walking her home felt off ... the location, the brevity, the casual anal, etc. Also, if MC is not interested in Lisa or otherwise shortens the scene, it would have been a nice consolation to have time to return to Jaye and get a scene with her.
5) And, finally, El Jorge. Weird and unnecessary (unless it implies the company is working on a product for male enhancement that MC tests next chapter ...)

Otherwise, I continue to keep this solidly in my top 10 all-time favorites!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I was telling this guy what Jokers mod does the ups and downs not judging or else
Understood bud. I meant no offense either, just fully explaining how one might go about choosing an option for themselves, that's all. Regards to you and yours, sincerely.

• Love
Reactions: xapican

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
I really dont care about your opinion to engage. MC got lesbian cucked and that fucking carácter returned. That's it
By far the best scene in the game. Insane thing is though, she is in my all time top 5 favorite AVN characters. And she is only a background character with a dozen lines and barely any screen time :LOL:

Truly a waste of an amazing personality and model. Well except for the undercut hairstyle. That could go.

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
Can't wait to play this from beginning, downloading on steam :cool:

Also god damn Jaye is the sexiest step sis ever:sneaky: top to bottom her gorgeous face, her huge tiddies, her sexy asf navel with that piercing and those beautiful feet. She is built like a goddess.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes