4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Retrofire

Jul 4, 2019
I am in the fuckboy path. Fuck everyone.:ROFLMAO: So it doesn't bother me much.
Do anyone one follow Kali(the bartender )path? Did they finally fuck?:sneaky:
Kaili starts to give MC a BJ in the club restroom, but gets interrupted. In Ch8 they talk briefly regardless of path, and Kaili notes every time the MC comes into the club it's with a hotter woman, and says something about never having had a chance.

The MC says "Not true, the timing just didn't work out." ~~Paraphrased.

• Haha
Reactions: OWSam000

zeranta

Apr 23, 2023
Ok f*ck, The scene Apex Predator is such a bust.
- I mean to get it, you will definitely have to OFF Jaye path and in open relation with Mallory ( which you will not getting all of her scene ). But if you in serious relationship with her, it might very have consequences.
Yet until now I still can't get that scene, I've replayed at the start of both Boss Man and Boss Lady path, but still unable to unlock it. Maybe it have something to do with her scene after Jaye texted you in chapter 8 ???

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Ok f*ck, The scene Apex Predator is such a bust.
- I mean to get it, you will definitely have to OFF Jaye path and in open relation with Mallory ( which you will not getting all of her scene ). But if you in serious relationship with her, it might very have consequences.
Yet until now I still can't get that scene, I've replayed at the start of both Boss Man and Boss Lady path, but still unable to unlock it. Maybe it have something to do with her scene after Jaye texted you in chapter 8 ???
Tf you mean? I'm on a serious solo with Mal.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
You can always reject the girls, no worry. I meant just finding a way to get the damn scene.
Ok. I'm not messin with any of the others. I'm still way behind. Trying to pick up whatever we have to at the docks. So, unless we're forced into something with the other girls I hope I'm good to go.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoNote (post copy from mod's thread)

Since Bianca and Lisa are two of my personal faves, they get some special treatment in this update.

I'm extending both of their scenes (compared to the original VN scenes) and also using some other coding trickery to combine variants and minimize choices required within the scenes when viewed within SanchoGallery.

Both of these setups required massive ChoiceGuide coding work to make them fully dynamic (all the information changes dependent on your current playthrough previous choices). Some examples:
1700770787162.png 1700770808310.png

For these specially coded "Extended" versions I made I've labeled them as such within SanchoGallery either via "Extended" or "Ext" (due to text space constraints):
1700770827782.png

When a scene has variants I've consolidated them so that the mod's gallery is more efficient in choosing and aesthetic. An example when selecting the above Lisa scene:
1700770841079.png

None of the above SanchoGallery code will be obvious during normal VN playthrough (except the ChoiceGuide of course), so your experience should be seamless and intuitive... that's the goal anyway.

Be sure to check out the new SideImage toggle feature being introduced as well. You can find that post here if interested.

Speaking of goals, my intent is to get this update done, tested, and pushed public today/tonight at some point... as my personal gift to you CS fans. The non-Steam variant will be pushed first. Other than that I'm still providing bug/issue reports to the dev team as I get to finalizing this Ch8 update.

Regards.

JerryC

Mar 5, 2019
So, just finished my Mal run, and while I was 1 point short in the love side with her after last update, I'm now missing 11 points! Re-did the update multiple times without finding what the hell is going on... Are you forced to be on a threesome path with Amanda to max out her love points? Really didn't want that. Or have I missed something obvious?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dark Silence

Retrofire

Jul 4, 2019
So, just finished my Mal run, and while I was 1 point short in the love side with her after last update, I'm now missing 11 points! Re-did the update multiple times without finding what the hell is going on... Are you forced to be on a threesome path with Amanda to max out her love points? Really didn't want that. Or have I missed something obvious?
Didn't miss anything...The total possible love points for Mallory is 73, in spite of the chapter summary saying 85. Stoya said he'll patch that tonight or tomorrow.

Reactions: JerryC

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
Two total updates left. Next update and then epilogue.
If the last update and epilogue are of the same quality we've been shown so far then for me that's a giant bravo to the developer. It has been a great ride. An excellent story line that made sense throughout the telling. It was well thought out and well told with awesome characters and animations to boot. A sexy and intriguing, even emotional story with an ultimate conclusion. I believe that will add to the memory of this being a standout adult VR historically. Yes. It does leave you wanting more. Always leave them wanting more. Then we'll be anxious and hungry for your next work. Well done, dev.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes