4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
This games so damn good man. Every single girl is gorgeous. The renders are so fucking good. The story is totally fine and believable. The characters act like actual adults and talk about shit thats happening. The "drama" that happens is natural, isnt some fuckboy with a LI it actually has influence on the characters.

Imo this is the absolute best adult game on this site and it isnt really close.

Reactions: overmarsz88

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Chasing Sunsets [v0.9a] [Stone Fox Studios]

NOTE: if you have my previous compressed, you DO NOT need to download it again, just use the bugfix below.

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- - -

---------------------------------------------------------

Seen this on another, seems a v0.9 bugfix, will make it now v0.9a, not sure if Sancho would need to update the mod or not.
-

Anyone using Steam, you have fixes as well, hopefully the mod gets done soon, ready to play :coffee:

Kentyrr

Chasing Sunsets Dev/Artist
Game Developer
Nov 29, 2019

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Ummmm, I haven't changed her. I use the same model with 2 different hair assets...
I hate to say anything against your work, you do some amazing shit, but I have to side with the torch-bearing masses this time around. There's something very off with her appearance. The skin certainly seems less 'real', she does have a much more cartoony look. Was something missed in the render process that used to be applied before?

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
I'm disappointed in who the boat purchaser turned out to be. And that they're selling it - but I understand why need to (in the short term).
I'm sure the cast will be able to buy it back at a discount once the scheme from this chapter comes to fruition.

In Zuul, we trust (probably)!

Kentyrr

Chasing Sunsets Dev/Artist
Game Developer
Nov 29, 2019
I hate to say anything against your work, you do some amazing shit, but I have to side with the torch-bearing masses this time around. There's something very off with her appearance. The skin certainly seems less 'real', she does have a much more cartoony look. Was something missed in the render process that used to be applied before?
Nothing has changed. Maybe less glossiness? Camera angle? Lighting? Her endearing facial expression?

Reactions: MV_1999 and Meushi
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes