4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Chasing Sunsets - MultiMod Edition (v0.9a for both Steam/non-Steam)
View attachment 1704575
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
View attachment 3113351 View attachment 3113352
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho
SanchoMod - Chasing Sunsets v0.9a (Chapter 8) Steam/non-Steam
CS_SM_Cover.jpg

It's finally here.... after working days with the dev team directly...

SanchoMod Chasing Sunsets Update v0.9a (Chapter 8) for both Steam and non-Steam versions.

Reference the replied to post or the mod's thread for features, previews, FAQ, and more.

Go get you some.

-Sancho

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
Can anybody tell me all the crossovers only one I know is Eternem.
There is a crossover with Artemis in chapter 7.
(And I bet the 'incest couple' we saw briefly is probably from another game here as well, but I don't know)

Last edited:

Vaftrudner

May 19, 2022
Question about an achivement, what triggers the "Good Son" achivement?
Please put it hidden with the spoiler format.
Don´t want to ruin it for people that want to hunt on their own. ;)

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I love the MC open relationship aka fuckboy path as all the ladies are so damn hot. Being able to get spicy with Tanaka, Bianca, Lisa, have a threesome with Mal and Amanda...and an upcoming one with Jaye and Tare Bear by the looks of it..:BootyTime:

Reactions: Lt_Dan_219

Edy 77

Jan 8, 2018
I have been present on this platform for many years, I have played many games posted here, but this is my first comment.
Story, plot, exceptional graphic achievements, all these lead to the best game on this platform. It's not just meaningless sex scenes or just for the sake of seeing such scenes.
Congratulations to Maleficent and the team, to many updates to this game as well as many more professional achievements in this area.
Please excuse my English, it is not my natural language.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes