4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

cfdmedic

May 18, 2020
Kinda feels like the story could have ended right here at chapter 8's conclusion.
My game did end after CH8, i had to replay and get into different relationships with the ladies to even get into CH9.

kinda thought Georges scene was weird - I think the male enhancements might be in the story

Reactions: duckydoodoo

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Can anybody tell me all the crossovers only one I know is Eternem.
I don't know all of them, but I got here via a reference in Single Again; I think there's also one in Leap of Faith, and maybe Artemis (Artemis crosses with LoF, so maybe that's what I'm thinking of).

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
What bug did they fix in 0.9a?
- Mallory's max love in the chapter summary incorrectly stated 85 when the actual maximum was 73. This has been corrected.

- One scene transition in the hospital was wonky in a worldstate where Christian Mendez died in Chapter 7. This has been corrected.

- For players who saved on the summary screen in Ch7, there was a corner case where the points tracker and Quickmenu could not be summoned. That has been corrected.

- Some OpenGL renderers had issues with a zoom transition, which has been removed (from Chapter 8 only) for now. This should stop crashes when playing on Steamdeck.

- There was a line spoken twice by MC on certain Lisa paths that has been remedied.

- One section of deprecated code that was not invoked by the script was removed. It wasn't hurting anything, but it wasn't doing anything either.

- Several typos have been corrected.

Reactions: Walter Victor

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Can anybody tell me all the crossovers only one I know is Eternem.
Artemis, Leap of Faith, Single Again, this game often refers to Artemis the headset they tested was from Kindra (DJ Kink) last chapter Peanut chatet with Artemis and so on since I don't play Eternum I don't get the hints
Jaye is fan of Lexi from LoF, and they refered in this Chapter to the enconter on the Docks with Jaye and Mc from LoF

Reactions: vireker

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Artemis, Leap of Faith, Single Again, this game often refers to Artemis the headset they tested was from Kindra (DJ Kink) last chapter Peanut chatet with Artemis and so on since I don't play Eternum I don't get the hints
Jaye is fan of Lexi from LoF, and they refered in this Chapter to the enconter on the Docks with Jaye and Mc from LoF
And Lexi performs with DJ Kink in Artemis, while DJ Kink appears in LoF - but those don't involve this title.

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
I see another one fails to understand version numbering. They are not decimal numbers.

Who says next one will be v1.0? It will be v0.10 (unless there's a bug fix coming.)
I really don't have any knowledge about version numbering but in math which all these numbering are based on 1.0 comes after 0.9:oops:.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
No, these 'numbering' are numerals, which aren't based on mathematics at all, you've got it all backwards. In software, version numbering doesn't function like basic addition.
Wait till you get a load of my numbering when and if I finally decide to release. It'll leave you scratching your head. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
No, these 'numbering' are numerals, which aren't based on mathematics at all, you've got it all backwards. In software, version numbering doesn't function like basic addition.
Roman numerals are fun. I like to imagine New Years Eve countdowns in the Byzantine empire went something like this:

"ex (X) !"
"eye ex (IX) !"
"vee eye eye eye (VIII)!"
"vee eye eye (VII)!"
"vee eye (VI)!"
"You know what, this is stupid. Maybe the Ottomans have it right?"

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Ehh it doesn't seem worth it, you have to get the earlier scenes with Lisa and you cant get those if you're on Jaye's path. I"ll just unlock it using console

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
I really don't have any knowledge about version numbering but in math which all these numbering are based on 1.0 comes after 0.9:oops:.
Think of it as like the VN dev's version of homework or thesis file naming.
I.e. "thesisfinal.docx" or "thesisfinalforrealthistime.docx" or "finalestofthefinalsforthisstupidthesis.docx" until they get to the actual completed v1.0 and realize after that it's still unfinished/buggy hence a v1.1 and so on.

Reactions: Knight of the Dawn

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Roman numerals are fun. I like to imagine New Years Eve countdowns in the Byzantine empire went something like this:

"ex (X) !"
"eye ex (IX) !"
"vee eye eye eye (VIII)!"
"vee eye eye (VII)!"
"vee eye (VI)!"
"You know what, this is stupid. Maybe the Ottomans have it right?"
Byzantines spoke greek, bro.

doovel

Nov 13, 2023
Except it literally does, there are just 3 types of numbers in semantic versioning. The major, the minor and the patch number.

So you get +1 on each of those on a commit. If you fix a bug the last number goes +1 (patch), if you add something that is backwards compatibly you add +1 to the middle number (minor) and if you make changes that are incompatible with previous versions you add +1 to the first number (major).

To be fair this is done at the discretion of the devs and many fuck this up. And not all versioning is semantic versioning, but it is by far the most common way.

Reactions: MV_1999
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes