4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

doovel

Nov 13, 2023
I think it was to be 10 chapters but i´m not 100% sure on it.
So i´m guessing two more updates.

And if we get lucky, some epilouge chapter?? (nothing what i have heard, just a hope and dream) ;) :sneaky:
No shot right? There's so much that needs to be achieved, how are they going to tie up all those knots in just 2 episodes?

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Here's another hint...there is no correct way to number versions. This damn topic keeps coming up in different threads ebery now and then.

Sure, there is an 'accepted' way of doing it...but accepted and correct/only are very different things.
The way it was explained to me for this game by SonsOLiberty was the the prologue was actually counted as ep1 which makes .9 ep8. Or something like that.

Reactions: Maviarab
Mar 18, 2019
Having finally played the update I gotta say this was my favourite by far.

We got Bianca, we got Lisa, AND we got anal. Bonus points for anal virgin. Maybe it's just Christmas time talking, but this one deserves some money from me, that's how much I liked it.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
I don’t know why, but Jaye irritates me wildly, with her youthful crush that she can’t outgrow. And not only because of this, but in general she has some kind of bad character. It’s a pity that there is no way for MC to end this drama completely and live his own life.
Am I the only one who feels this way?

• Angry
Reactions: indio68

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I don’t know why, but Jaye irritates me wildly, with her youthful crush that she can’t outgrow. And not only because of this, but in general she has some kind of bad character. It’s a pity that there is no way for MC to end this drama completely and live his own life.
It seems that not, someone felt that same way and build it in their own game as crossreference /cameo/ mention, or how ever you wan't to call it.
I personally, have this feeling with a lot of characters in this VN, but it is okay, I see it as their flaws and deal with it, what gives me the sensation of more Real characters since they have their bad sides too.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Kind of. She's hot, feisty and a redhead. Right up my alley. But, for some reason I'm not into her. Not really sure why. I'm on Mal's path meself.

Reactions: Rintal

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Hmmmm MC sure has creampied a lot of girls and pregnancy has been mentioned several times. Red herring or Chekovs gun? It's been mentioned like 4 times at least. Tanaka Bianca Amanda and Jaye.

I mean I feel like Bianca is totes pregnant now. It would be really sad if she wasn't considering how she lit up when MC made up that scenario and her regret at not having a baby before.

Amanda not pregnant yet but surely.... we must breed a generation of geniuses?

Tanaka... ehh probably won't see her again much so doubt MC knocks her up.

Jaye for sure in an epilogue type scene her + maybe Mal. Good way for Mal to finally come to terms with herself is to see her own heterochromia baby :love:

I haven't followed everything the author has talked about so sorry if its been discussed to death but is there no eventual throuple ending? Both Mal and Jaye are already bisexual. I would've thought the "open relationship" path would've converted to a love/throuple path after MC's dance with death. It seemed to be a come to jesus moment for both girls thinking they lost him and they had that 3 way hug. I don't need MC to fuck around with Lisa/Tanaka/Bianca just those 2 would be gucci.... (though I hope MC gets one last fuck with Best girl Rikki)

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Hmmmm MC sure has creampied a lot of girls and pregnancy has been mentioned several times. Red herring or Chekovs gun? It's been mentioned like 4 times at least. Tanaka Bianca Amanda and Jaye.
Couples that can't get pregnant should play some AVNs then!

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I'm sure it is a matter of taste. Like how some Anime fans prefer the Yandere character types over the Goudere characters even though they are often portrayed as stalkers with violent tendencies and mental problems. The behavior Jaye demonstrates is also markedly different depending on how you choose to treat her when you are children.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Hi. I managed to stupidly delete my AVN / games directory. Thankfully for many VN/games I was able to retrieve either current version or previous version from my waste bucket. Unfortunately not Chasing Sunsets. I had a couple of questions.

Firstly does anyone have saved files from Chapter 6? JokerLeader seemed to suggest best starting from Chapter 6 "to get the best choices for Harem Route".

Secondly would you recommend Sancho1969 's MultiMod or JokerLeader 's Walkthrough & Cheat Mod??
If I am going baack to Chapter 6, I figured I could restart this VN at Chapter 6 with either Mod.

Thanks

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Hi. I managed to stupidly delete my AVN / games directory. Thankfully for many VN/games I was able to retrieve either current version or previous version from my waste bucket. Unfortunately not Chasing Sunsets. I had a couple of questions.

Firstly does anyone have saved files from Chapter 6? JokerLeader seemed to suggest best starting from Chapter 6 "to get the best choices for Harem Route".

Secondly would you recommend Sancho1969 's MultiMod or JokerLeader 's Walkthrough & Cheat Mod??
If I am going baack to Chapter 6, I figured I could restart this VN at Chapter 6 with either Mod.

Thanks
I prefer Sancho's It's more indepth.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes