• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 304 Votes

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
What do I need to unlock these two ''boss''?

View attachment 3511864
I think those are the two Lisa scenes from Chapter 5.

You need to turn down Jaye's pillow fort treaty (since Lisa doesn't want to be throat-punched), then choose to fool around when Lisa offers in the storeroom. Which version of the scene you get depends on how many points you got with Lisa previously, so you may have to reload and fiddle a bit to get both.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I think those are the two Lisa scenes from Chapter 5.

You need to turn down Jaye's pillow fort treaty (since Lisa doesn't want to be throat-punched), then choose to fool around when Lisa offers in the storeroom. Which version of the scene you get depends on how many points you got with Lisa previously, so you may have to reload and fiddle a bit to get both.
Fiddeling Wirth Lisa count me in !

Why call me a troll?

Formerly 'Jack Wells'
Feb 20, 2024
I made two saves, one focused on Jaye and the other focused on Mallory. It turns out that at the end of chapter 8 I managed to leave Jaye full, but Mallorys was missing 10 love, and I reached the end of chapter 7 full, can anyone tell me if I made a mistake in any choice?

1712371069283.png

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
I made two saves, one focused on Jaye and the other focused on Mallory. It turns out that at the end of chapter 8 I managed to leave Jaye full, but Mallorys was missing 10 love, and I reached the end of chapter 7 full, can anyone tell me if I made a mistake in any choice?

View attachment 3514954
Past a certain point you cannot have both at full.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I know, that's why I made two saves, one focused on each
I'm no expert on this, but I think the issue is a bug. The original v0.9 release had an extra 10 Love points with Mallory that didn't actually exist. The patched v0.9a corrected that, listing her maximum Love points as 73 - which you have. My guess is you're either using the old v0.9 version, or a translation based on that version.

Barring that, all I can suggest is going over MrBubu's walkthrough with a fine tooth comb to see if you missed anything.

Sep 26, 2023
Well it's been about four and a half months since the last update. I figure I would poke my nose in to see the progress. I went back a little and couldn't find any information so I figure the Dev is smart and won't give deadlines. I do enjoy the storyline and in absolute lust over the girls... I understand that it will be out when it's out.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Well it's been about four and a half months since the last update. I figure I would poke my nose in to see the progress. I went back a little and couldn't find any information so I figure the Dev is smart and won't give deadlines. I do enjoy the storyline and in absolute lust over the girls... I understand that it will be out when it's out.
You didn't check very hard, because literally just 2 pages back and you'd have found this......

View attachment 3498320

Spring is here, and Stone Fox Studios wishes all of you a happy Easter!

In what I wish was an April Fools joke, we had a massive development system failure mid-March. To make a long story short, a power supply failed in such a way as to smoke the motherboard as well. Given the unique storage setup, only two AM4 motherboards on the market provided the right combination of M.2 slots and GPU slots, both of which are out of production.

Emergency replacement parts were ordered the same day, but have taken some time to arrive and finalize installation. The bits came together with the full restoration of the dev rig backup image this evening.

While Kentyrr still had plenty of art to work on, a 10-day production hit for Stoya still hurts, though the impact to the project timline was minimal, it does ratchet up the pressure as we close in on the Chapter 9 end zone.

As of this writing, there are about six scenes left before we're ready to put out a beta, but half of those are comparatively small. At this point, I'm hoping to have something out to testers in a month or so, provided there are no additional motherboard-frying shenanigans.

In addition to the new content, Chapter 9 will also include changes to the preceding eight chapters that are mostly corrective, and represent a variety of bug fixes, spelling and grammatical errors, and even a few broken forks.

As we get closer to release, as always, expect the preview images and updates to occur more regularly.

As always, you can expect a wide variety of unique settings for the coming instalment. After the last episode focused on moving the story forward, we're past due for spending some time in the heads of protagonists as they examine what they really want, and what they're willing to do to get it.

We'll tease more of what's to come in the weeks leading up to beta.

Best,

Kent and Stoya
Can I expect to get your lunch money for doing your homework for you?

small_whistling2.gif

Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
Congratulations to the developer! The game is really beautiful, the story is very well-written, and the characters are endearing!

Reactions: Punto

Thepenguin92

Mar 18, 2024
Congratulations to the developer! The game is really beautiful, the story is very well-written, and the characters are endearing!
It definitely surprised me being my first in this genre. I always assumed the story would barebones for these types of games but im definitely a fan now.

Reactions: aruzen19
4.60 star(s) 304 Votes