4.60 star(s) 303 Votes

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
I'm curious. It's confirmed this will have no harem right but aren't they setting up Mallory and Amanda to be just that? Unless a throuple doesn't qualify for a harem.
Given that the game initially looked like a 1 Li only with either Jaye or Mallory and now we are in an open relationship with both and they know it, Also Amanda probably coming as a package deal with Mallory, i'd say we are pretty well satisfied on the harem part. Unless you wanted all the side girls also well that's just not happening.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Given that the game initially looked like a 1 Li only with either Jaye or Mallory and now we are in an open relationship with both and they know it, Also Amanda probably coming as a package deal with Mallory, i'd say we are pretty well satisfied on the harem part. Unless you wanted all the side girls also well that's just not happening.
I think a throuple ending (Mallory/Amanda) might be possible, but I don't get the feeling that either Jaye or Mallory is willing for the open relationship to be a permanent aspect of their relationship with the MC (he will eventually have to choose either Jaye or Mallory and won't get both.

I'm curious if this will be forced in the next update or if it will be decided in the final chapter.

I am hoping for epilogue moments with my choice (I happen to be a Jaye first guy) and I can see Mallory remaining a dear family friend, given everything that she, Jaye and the MC have shared.

We'll just have to wait and see what the devs have in store for us.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I think a throuple ending (Mallory/Amanda) might be possible, but I don't get the feeling that either Jaye or Mallory is willing for the open relationship to be a permanent aspect of their relationship with the MC (he will eventually have to choose either Jaye or Mallory and won't get both.

I'm curious if this will be forced in the next update or if it will be decided in the final chapter.

I am hoping for epilogue moments with my choice (I happen to be a Jaye first guy) and I can see Mallory remaining a dear family friend, given everything that she, Jaye and the MC have shared.

Yup, i also got the feeling like you will have to choose between the two down the line but it didn't feel that way with Mallory and Amanda, kinda felt like those 2 are a packaged deal unless the dev plans to go the acting lesson route and kills Amanda off.

Last edited:

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Were earlier chapters changed? E.g. I've always cooperated with Jaye but now when playing again from the start, I can't get the first lewd scene with Lisa because of this.

IIRC, in my old playthrough I also got a somewhat mysterious text message from one of the girls (Amanda I think). But I didn't get it this time around. Was it completely removed, or the trigger changed? I'm even pursuing less girls this time around (Mallory, Amanda and Jaye) so I'm confused.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022

Lucky you! You're gonna get Jaye no matter what. I'm never gonna get my first or second options of Tara/Amanda throuple or Tara solo :cry:

Realistically might not even get my third or fourth options if Stoya decides we have to pick a solo route of either Mallory or Jaye. It's a tragic existence for those of us (or just me really) who grew fonder of Tara and Amanda than either of the main LI's.

Reactions: Maviarab

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020

That may very well be what will happen in the final chapter but i'm just saying the whole open relationship thing we got was much more than expected given how the game was initially more of a single Li game. Especially given Jaye's fiery personality never saw that coming.

P.s I'll be sharpening my Pitchfork just in case dev doesn't give us a Jaye/Mallory ending after giving us hope when there was none.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Lucky you! You're gonna get Jaye no matter what. I'm never gonna get my first or second options of Tara/Amanda throuple or Tara solo :cry:

Realistically might not even get my third or fourth options if Stoya decides we have to pick a solo route of either Mallory or Jaye. It's a tragic existence for those of us (or just me really) who grew fonder of Tara and Amanda than either of the main LI's.
Jaye/Tarebear throuple was the dream but ended tragically and prematurely by Stoya:cry::cry: Here's hoping Mallory/Jaye throuple don't meet the same demise.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020

Who knows - maybe their next AVN will be built with throuple/harem in mind.

I think their first AVN out of the gate is Very well done.

I am perfectly happy to see about a Tara focused playthrough in the next AVN.

For CS - the MC/Jaye relationship really resonated/resonates with me - so I am enjoying an AVN where my first pick for an LI is so well supported by the story.

I have tried Plenty of AVNs where this is not the case...

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
the MC/Jaye relationship really resonated/resonates with me - so I am enjoying an AVN where my first pick for an LI is so well supported by the story.

Which is also a demerit if you don't like Jaye, especially since the story HEAVILY pushes you in that direction. Personally Jayne is the least likeable love interest but that's just because i HATE the tsundere archtype. Tara is definitely best girl but there's zero and i mean ZERO content there except for the flashback so that's a nonstarter already, guess ill have to settle for Mallory and Amanda throuple.

Maybe there will be a "bad ending" were you can move back in with a "divorced" Linda and Erica and run the ski lodge with all the side chicks visiting every now and then.

Last edited:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Which is also a demerit if you don't like Jaye, especially since the story HEAVILY pushes you in that direction. Personally Jayne is the least likeable love interest but that's just because i HATE the tsundere archtype. Tara is definitely best girl but there's zero and i mean ZERO content there except for the flashback so that's a nonstarter already, guess ill have to settle for Mallory and Amanda throuple.

Maybe there will be a "bad ending" were you can move back in with a "divorced" Linda and Erica and run the ski lodge with all the side chicks visiting every now and then.
For me, I understood the Jaye/MC dynamic - had a good female friend in HS who - due to several miscommunications and some bad timing, we had a major falling out.

We never got the friendship back and, with graduation, life took us in different directions.

Present day and logically, I understand how these things happen, but that stuff leaves a mark when you are 16.

So - having the MC work to fix things with Jaye was strangely cathartic...

I count each AVN that takes me on that kind of journey to be a rare diamond to be appreciated and enjoyed.

CS will stay in my AVN library long after it is completed just so I can take the journey anew years later.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Were earlier chapters changed? E.g. I've always cooperated with Jaye but now when playing again from the start, I can't get the first lewd scene with Lisa because of this.

IIRC, in my old playthrough I also got a somewhat mysterious text message from one of the girls (Amanda I think). But I didn't get it this time around. Was it completely removed, or the trigger changed? I'm even pursuing less girls this time around (Mallory, Amanda and Jaye) so I'm confused.
AFAIK nothing has changed recently. Lisa's first lewd scene always required rejecting Jaye's path. Technically you could still cooperate with her during the tests, but you need to break the pillow fort treaty; Lisa won't risk fooling around with the MC if she knows Jaye has already staked a claim on him. Likewise I think you'll only get the mystery text if you aren't on Jaye's path (otherwise you'll be too busy romancing Jaye to waste time with Amanda's games).

My guess is your first playthrough was friendly with Jaye, but didn't actually sleep with her. That or there was some sort of glitch/mod involved.

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
Very hyped for CH9, even more since the devs already said it'll be the "ending chapter", still can't believe we're so near the end. That gives even more hype for ch10 since that'll be the "epilogue chapter".

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023

Tara could still comes from behind ! MC is now home and will spend time with her. it could be like a Holly route from Leap of Faith

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Tara could still comes from behind ! MC is now home and will spend time with her. it could be like a Holly route from Leap of Faith
I guess you know better than the devs themselves, who long ago said Tara is not an LI in this game and no more sex scenes with her.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Don't think Tara or Lisa will be relevant in the story especially since a new VN is going to be produced and Tara and Lisa are 2 of the characters.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
where did you hear of this? And is this new VN in the same setting as chasing sunsets?
Saw it on steam.

NEWS
POSTED
Sat, July 15, 2023

An exclusive teaser of Stone Fox Studios' next project...

While we work furiously on Chapter 8, and see the end of the Chasing Sunsets story come into focus, Kentyrr and I have decided to undertake a more ambitious second project.

While we won't be releasing many details today, we thought we'd give you all a sneak peek at the lovely ladies who will breathe life into our world.

Meet (from left to right):

• Ren
  • Akshaya
  • Monica
  • Taylor
  • Tara
  • Lisa
  • Mikaela
  • Amie
  • Skye
  • Imani
Tara and Lisa will reprise their roles from Chasing Sunsets and hopefully allow players who were intrigued by them to get to know them a lot better!

A quick note: These are NOT being developed in parallel. Our focus is 100% on Chasing Sunsets until it is completed, and then we'll focus on Project Next!

More to, uh...Come. (Giggity!)

Best,

Stoya and Kentyrr
Stone Fox Studios

4.60 star(s) 303 Votes