4.60 star(s) 303 Votes

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
For the love of CUCU, change some of those damn hairstyles!

Pleeeassse! I'm tired of seeing half of these over and over and over and.... DAZ needs to partner up with some Steam Modders bruv. They'd hook up the store with tons of hairstyles, characters, outfits, the whole nine.

Seriously, it's 2024, it's time to see some new shit, not just high-quality renders.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
looks like there will be no milf :cry:
milf or "milf" aka 15-22yo looking chick having in-game role of mature woman/mom/aunt and so on? :BootyTime:
those three at the right end (Amie, Skye and my fav Imani) could be the milf material.

also wtf cares about redheads - more ebony and dark babes, please...those are the best, every other chick is just a filler till those babes arrive:p

Reactions: Ilhares

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
For the love of CUCU, change some of those damn hairstyles!

Pleeeassse! I'm tired of seeing half of these over and over and over and.... DAZ needs to partner up with some Steam Modders bruv. They'd hook up the store with tons of hairstyles, characters, outfits, the whole nine.

Seriously, it's 2024, it's time to see some new shit, not just high-quality renders.
:cautious:

1713558907301.png

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
whitelight.gif

Besides my eyes hurting from that white ass background behind them, thank you for the giggles :LOL:

And do all their feet stay with the High Heel Foot Pose? I laugh when they are standing on their tippy toes (like they wearing high heels) but are just wearing sneakers or are barefoot. Still no fix for that either? or for people to actually get covered with a blanket while they sleep? I have a big list lol

Reactions: Ilhares

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Black hair Jaye is still the best girl in that lineup. :love:

Ayo LizaS NebulousShooter felicemastronzo Tara isn't even the best girl in her own game. :KEK::Kappa:
I wish both were not in the game, at least we would have gotten an ending with black hair Jaye here and Tara would not get ruined because they dont understand what made her so beloved in this one :HideThePain:

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Tara and Lisa will reprise their roles from Chasing Sunsets and hopefully allow players who were intrigued by them to get to know them a lot better!
I hope MC gets to nail Lisa one more time before she continues her journey to the next game......
I was looking forward to
Redhead - MC - Blondie threesome

Reactions: mnotwoke
4.60 star(s) 303 Votes