4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
How could you miss Bianca? I love Bianca.
Anne was the air hostess who MC did not make a move on and sent him this afterwards, saying lets have fun next time.
She'll probably never come back, but because she sent the photo, I put her in my notes.

View attachment 3823600
I know, but in my defence, it was a very quick mental count :ROFLMAO: And yes, not surprised I missed Anne then. This is why we rely on you!

• Haha
Reactions: Milton749

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I know, but in my defence, it was a very quick mental count :ROFLMAO: And yes, not surprised I missed Anne then. This is why we rely on you!
better mental count than me I only played this game once and only can recall 4 character names in total counting Jaye and Mallory

Reactions: mintymuz

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
better mental count than me I only played this game once and only can recall 4 character names in total counting Jaye and Mallory
It's been a little while for me, so I did poorly with names, but it was just a quick mental count so I wasn't too worried - Jaye, Mallory, Peanut, Jaye's Friend, Hot Boss, Iron Chef, Captain's Wife, Fiona (no idea why I remembered her name though), Chalet Mom, Chalet Daughter...

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
maybe when I update my list i'll make an simplified version and add it to my sig. I tend to add to many useless details and my spreadsheets end up looking terrible lol
Try to plan out before you start. I always think of something to add or do differently and then have to go back and do them again.
When I go too far into an idea and start adding useless details, I end up with something like this. I made a spreadsheet that I'm in the process of filling in (will take a long time!) and naming the tiers I've separated the girls into is incomplete, but I've added the 12 from here, since it's where this started (no Kaili or Anne... yet?) I may tweak these a bit as I go, because I tend to get a better feel for the rankings the more I add to the list.

A couple of pointers - Tier 2 is basically the best most will achieve, but Tier 1 is those who would be in that category but just have a little something extra, putting them ahead of even the best. Tier 5 is for "Hot... but" - there's just something that doesn't work for me, otherwise she would be higher.

And yeah, I plan to do this for all my games eventually, as it will also act as a visual guide making it easier for me to remember names and faces!

I struggled to find a good Tara picture to use (if anyone has a good one, I just want a proper face showing) and the same for Linda (the "present day" look also just makes me think of Elena from BaD!)

1720884112095.png

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
When I go too far into an idea and start adding useless details, I end up with something like this. I made a spreadsheet that I'm in the process of filling in (will take a long time!) and naming the tiers I've separated the girls into is incomplete, but I've added the 12 from here, since it's where this started (no Kaili or Anne... yet?) I may tweak these a bit as I go, because I tend to get a better feel for the rankings the more I add to the list.

A couple of pointers - Tier 2 is basically the best most will achieve, but Tier 1 is those who would be in that category but just have a little something extra, putting them ahead of even the best. Tier 5 is for "Hot... but" - there's just something that doesn't work for me, otherwise she would be higher.

And yeah, I plan to do this for all my games eventually, as it will also act as a visual guide making it easier for me to remember names and faces!

I struggled to find a good Tara picture to use (if anyone has a good one, I just want a proper face showing) and the same for Linda (the "present day" look also just makes me think of Elena from BaD!)

View attachment 3827811
bait.gif

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

View attachment 3827811
You're either missing one or the dev has changed her looks since this game first started. Forgot her name, but it's the woman at the snow lodge.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Sort of the other way around. The image I used here is from a flashback of MC's first time with her, although she (IMO) looks older than she does now. The present day scenes are where she looks like Elena.
That was not an original image of her though. That is a reimagined monstrosity of the before version of the remake.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Sort of the other way around. The image I used here is from a flashback of MC's first time with her, although she (IMO) looks older than she does now. The present day scenes are where she looks like Elena.
of course I meant before and after in the game, the character was changed afterwards becoming unrecognizable from when we first met him. the fact that it is a flashback does not justify the change, because as you also say, it ages the character instead of rejuvenating him

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
That was not an original image of her though. That is a reimagined monstrosity of the before version of the remake.
of course I meant before and after in the game, the character was changed afterwards becoming unrecognizable from when we first met him. the fact that it is a flashback does not justify the change, because as you also say, it ages the character instead of rejuvenating him
Ah, I did not know that, but it explains the difference, thanks chaps! I found an acceptable "recent" image to replace it, and also an image for Tara that I much prefer.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: John 13

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023

View attachment 3827811
You could start a business producing AVN Ladies trading cards. ;)There's probably some profit to made there. Maybe put boobs in the frame to make them even more popular. :ROFLMAO:

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes